Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cupid's Wish

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Cupid's Wish Empty Cupid's Wish

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Laura was currently in the Nightclub, singing a song by Rihanna. She was no stranger to dancing and singing in front of people, especially in Nightclubs. Laura wanted to become a famous dancer after all.

Walking around a dance pole, she felt eyes trail after her as she did. She was wearing a skimpy outfit, one that barely covered any skin at all.

When the song ended, she hoped off the stage, but then ran into someone very familiar.

"Oh... hey," Laura greeted, sheepishly.

Last edited by Laura Veer on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Cupid's Wish Empty Re: Cupid's Wish

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Tyler leaned against the bar as his eyes followed her on the stage. He was only here for her. He hadn't meant to go inside at all, not after his latest incident, but he had heard...

And he just couldn't help himself.

An irrational part of him wished to growl at the others staring at her as she was up there, but he pushed that part aside. It did not make sense. They had every right to stare, she was there after all to perform.

And besides... he never really did... he had kept away from her, on purpose. He was a mess. She needed someone... who wasn't him. He kept away, and now he had no real claims.

Except...

He drifted closer to the stage as her number ended. He couldn't help himself. He had told himself he'd just come in to see her, and then he'd leave, but...

The tempation was just too much.

Reaching out a hand to stop her, he returned her grin with a slight one of his own.

"Hey yerself." He paused for a moment, just caught looking at her, before he shook his head, "Yeah were good up there."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Blushing slightly, she looked up at her.. boyfriend?... and laughed. "Thanks, but I would have preferred to see someone in the crowd." Smirking, she grabbed a Martini off a nearby tray.

"So what brings you here, Ty?" Sipping her Martini, Laura glanced around. They were still staring at her, what the heck. Knowing exactly what to do, Laura whispered to Tyler,in his ear, "Don't freak out about what I am about to do, I want them to stop staring at me."

Ignoring the men, Laura stepped forward and rubbed herself on him. While doing this, she kissed the corner of his lips, and brought them down. The squib stopped at his collarbone, and nibbled softly.

Her left hand went all over his body, avoiding that area, but getting close several times. Then she brought her lips to his, and snogged him roughly.

Pulling away after a few minutes, Laura smirked. She no longer felt the eyes, for the men were now distracted by another girl, and they had saw, they weren't getting a piece of her.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

"Can't a man just want ta see yeah?" he asked softly, smiling at her, before his eyes coloured with confusion, "Don't freak abou-"

Before he could finish his question, it was more than answered. His heart rate picked up just a little bit, and he instictually wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer.

He smriked a little as she pulled away, but he still didn't let go, "Did they stop starin' at yeah? Cause I gotta say, I ain't too happy with 'em."

He nuzzled his nose against hers, kissing her lips softly again, lingering, before pulling away just a bit.

"yeah know, I always hated these places when I can't drink - what do yeah say we find somewhere quieter, Sug?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Giggling, Laura nuzzled his neck. "Yes, thankfully. I have never been to comfortable with most men staring at me." Kissing back, Laura was glad that he came. She had missed him.

Shaking her head, Laura kissed him briefly. "Why of course, my part is done here anyways." Drinking some more of her martini, she sat it on a nearby table.

"And where are you going to take me?" Laura purred, grinning cheekily. She wasn't going to argue, wherever Ty took her, but that doesn't mean she had to look eager.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Ty couldn't help but smirk a little as he glanced down at her,"Am I allowed ta stare?"

Wiggling his eyebrows at her slightly, he leanded down to kiss her quickly again. He enjoyed being able to do that - to just lean down and kiss her, whenever the fancy struck him.

"Oh just a place I know," he grinned grabbing her hand and dragging her through the crowd without waiting for any response, "Yeah trust me donch'yeah?"

Without waiting for an answer, he weaved them through the crowd and out into the street, stopping just where he'd left his car. Leading her around to the passanger side door, he opened it with a eleaborate - and teasing - bow, "After you, m'lady."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:57 pm

"Well..." Laura pretended to think, while tilting her head. "I don't know..." Smirking at him, she gave a dramatic sigh. "I guess so."

"Of course I do!" Laura called out, grabbing her purse and jacket off a table as he dragged her through the crowd.

Giggling, Laura put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "Such a gentleman. But your my gentleman." Getting into the car, Laura turned off her phone so no one would bother her.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Tyler leaned into her kiss, kissing back with just as much feeling. Everytime he kissed her an odd sort of... ripple ran through him. It wasn't just attraction, though lord knew the boy was attracted to her.

It was more like...

He didn't quite dwell on it, instead he merely closed the door after her, and ran around to his own side, slipping into the car, and turning it on, listeing to the familar automatic voice of Kit greating him.

"It just a short drive," he smiled, reachign over to grab her hand with his as he began to pull away from the curb, "Promise, sug."

And it was indeed. No more than five or ten mintues, they had pulled away from the city center, and he had parked Kit just besides a small wooded area. Leaning back to grab a blanket, he smiled, and was quickly running around to open the car door for her.

He planted a quick kiss on her lips as she got out of the car, "Do yeah mind a slight walk? Or do I gotta carry yeah?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Laura keep sneaking glances as he drove, while smiling widely. She didn't completely understand the feelings she had for the beloved werewolf, but she knew there were good.

Laura always knew, that she wanted a man who had a connection to the Wizarding World like her, but without the magic. Someone who understood her, and Tyler had that. Tyler was kind, and sweet. He supported her, he watched her in nightclubs.

Laughing, she unbuckled her seatbelt but stayed put. "How about you carry me," Laura replied, grinning from ear to ear. "My man has to show how strong he is, right?" Laura knew she didn't weigh very much, dancing a lot burned off a lot of calories, but she found it romantic when the man carried the woman into the house.

For some odd reason, but Laura loved her fantasies.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Ty let out a soft laugh, but reached over to pick her up anyways, spinning her around slight once she was in his arms.

"Yer gettin' demandin' on me yeah know that."

He gave her another quick kiss before, making sure Kit was properly locked, and heading towards the trail that would lead to where he knew they were going. It was a spot he had found recently on one of his... monthly adventures. It seemed to be abandoned when he had found it, but despite that, still in half decent shape.

Slowly, they trees line broke out and the entered a small clearing, where there was a tiny one room cabin.

"My hide away," he said with a grin. "I prefer ta stay outside, the stars are nice, don't yeah think? But there's alway shelter should yeah wish to seek it."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Giggling, she put her arms around his neck. Momentarily, Laura lost herself into those eyes, those eyes of a man she wanted to spend her life with. Those eyes, that she loved and never wanted to forget the sight of.

Placing her blond hair head on his shoulder, Laura breathed his scent in. It was comforting, the woody scent sent waves of calm throughout her. Her right hand trailed his neck, not sexually but loving.

Yes, she wanted to spend her life with him.

When they reached the tiny cottage, she fell in love with the sight. The character was amazing, and the location made her wanna dance.

"I love it," Laura breathed, her eyes sparkling. Turning towards him, she kissed him lovingly, and stroked his face. "It's amazing. It's cute... I half expect some animals to come and start dancing," She admitted, blushing.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Ty smirked, "Animals ain't too found of me; I don't think they gunna be comin' ta dance for me. Sorry, hazards of my life."

Setting her on her feet once more he took the blanket and spread it out on the ground, before plopping down on it, and patting the spot besides him.

"Care ta sit? Or are yeah gunna take a page from the animals and run too?" he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, even though part of him was actually worried that she would do that. Part of him thought maybe she should go do that.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Smiling softly, Laura crawled on top of him. "Tyler, I would never never run because of what happens once a month. Remember, the full moon night?" That was a night she would never forget, too many amazing stuff happened that night. Their first kiss, seeing his transformation (Though that had been painful for him, so it was sort of sad) and spending the night with him.

It was too precious.

"No matter what you say," She placed a kiss on his right cheek, "No matter what you do," Another kiss on his left cheek, "I will always be here." Then she kissed him on the lips, which she meant to be loving, but it turned out to be passionate.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Ty's breath caught for half a moment, as she sat upon him. His slowly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. Once his lips were on hers, he kissed back with as much passion as her. It was a fevered kiss, hungry, desperate.

It was full of longing, and desire, and there might have been just a tad of something else, something deeper.

He let out a slight groan at the taste and feel of her. She was close, but he suddenly desired her so much closer.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Moaning, Laura straddled him, kissing him with passion that surprised her. Laura never felt anything like this, with this much emotion. It was an extremely nice change.

Pulling away for a brief second, Laura took in a deep breath, before leaning down again to kiss him, with more passion this time. If that was even possible.

Delving into this mouth, Laura's hand went under his shirt, tracing the muscles there. Then she suddenly remembered she was wearing a skimpy outfit. An odd time to remember that, but Laura has never been in control of her thoughts really.

"That... was amazing.." Laura breathed, against his mouth. The urge to continue the kiss, and take things farther, was strong, but she didn't want to seem like she was desperate.

Forget about that, Laura thought, thinking with her desires.

"Your a good kisser," She murmured in his ear, sucking on his earlobe.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Ty smirked, "Yeah ain't so bad yourself, sug."

A shiver went down his spine, and with possesive growl, rumbling deep in his chest his lips found her neck, attacking the skin there teasing, as his hands roamed about her skin, sliding down from the small of her back to rest on her waist, playing with the hem of her shirt before slipping underneath.

In one swift movement, never losing contact with her, he had them both laying down. His lips trailed back up from where they had been at the crook of her neck, back up to her lips, placing one long, slow kiss.

Pulling back, panting, the question was there in his eyes - among other places - the passion and desire dancing there, but he couldn't just, just-

"Are yeah sure, Laura?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 am

Her giggle turned into a moan as Ty attacked her neck. Arching her back, Laura growled. Good god, he was talented. Laura didn't remember the last time, she was treated this good. She wanted to see, how good he-

Her mind went blank as he kissed her, and she didn't hesitate to kiss back. When he pulled away, Laura looked at him in confusion for a brief second until she heard his words.

Placing a finger at his lips, Laura didn't say anything. In response, she took off her short shirt, showing her black lace bra.

Laura wanted this, no, she needed this.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

The young man's gaze lingered, as her shirt disappeared, the moonlight creating what seemed like almost a natural spotlight. His breath caught, and he had to take a moment just to take it all in.

"Yer beautiful," he whispered as his hand slowly trailed along her bareskin, treating it like fine jewels, the most percious thing he had ever seen.

And then his hand found itself resting at top her waist band, and the young man couldn't wait any longer.

*IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TIME JUMP!!!)*

Tyler blinked his eyes open just in time to see the sun rising above the ground. For the briefest of moments, he had a panick, fearing that this was a morning after a transformation that he could not remember.

But then he did remember.

And his gaze fell on the girl beside him with a fond smiled.

"Hope yeah didn't need ta be anywhere," he teased softly as he reached over and pushed a strain of hair away from her face. He hardly cared whether she was awake or not. It felt nice just to... be there.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 pm

The first thought Laura had, was that she felt very exposed. And her bed felt unnaturally hard.

Laura was too tired to even find out where she exactly was, so she just made her self more comfortable by nuzzling the neck her face was buried in.

Wait, neck?

The memories of last night replayed in her mind, causing a faint blush to creep along her cheeks. Had that really happened? It just seemed... so unreal.

Feeling a hand on her face, she knew it was Tyler's. So last night was real. "Mmmmm..." Laura tried to say something, but bliss clouded her mind.

Opening her eyes, Laura looked up to see warm brown eyes. "Hey," Laura greeted groggily, blinking tiredly. Her blonde hair was tossled, Laura figured it probably looked like a rats nest.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Ty smiled softly when he saw she was awake.

"Yeah ready to get up? Or yeah feel like layin' here a while longer?"

Honestly Ty didn't care either way. He hardly felt the uncomfortable ground beneath him, instead he was more focused on the girl next to him.

And it wasn't like they both didn't know that waking up to strange places wasn't new to him. Hell, it had hardly been new to him before he turned into a wolf. Drinking habit had prepared him for that he supposed.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Laughing tiredly, Laura attempted to sit up. Giggling now, she collapsed on Ty and looked at him. "Lets lay here. All day. Forget about everybody, and talk, and some.. other stuff." Grinning now, Laura gave him a quick kiss. She didn't feel like getting a foot away from Tyler.

Playing with his hair, the Squib sighed happily. "Thank you."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Tyler smirked, as his hand proceeded to play with her hair, "Other stuff huh?"

"Layin' here sounds nice... though I suppose we might git hungry eventually. I propose, a nice breakfast... or lunch.. or maybe dinner - whatevers the most appropriate time of day for when that will to leave finally sets in."

He let out a soft chuckle, quite content with... everything.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Smirking in return, the girl traced the muscles on his stomach. A soft breeze blew by, while the sun slowly crept into the open area a bit more.

Laura's stomach was not asking for anything, but her addiction to coffee was asking for some caffeine. So shrugging in response, the Squib smiled. "Whenever you want."

Yawning slightly, Laura spotted a squirrel up in a tree. Watching it slowly go onto the ground, while watching them warily, the Squirrel sniffed the air. It glanced at them again, then picked at a acorn.

Suddenly, it squealed and ran up the tree. The other squirrels nearby did the same, then a Hawk appeared.

"That was cool," Laura commented and giggled suddenly. "The squirrels are their own alarm system."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Ty smiled at the squirls, "Animals, they always no when to run."

He gave a wink and after grabbing his clothes, slowly slipping them on, and then hoped up.

"Well then, my lady," he held out his hand with a smirk, "To breakfast we go."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Smiling, Laura gave Ty a quick kiss. Seeing that he was putting his cloths, Laura pouted for a second. She enjoyed him without his cloths on, but of course, he couldn't stay in that state.

Following his lead, Laura wished she was wearing some decent cloths last night. "Can I borrow some shorts and a shirt please?" Laura asked, while laughing.

Accepting his hand, Laura smiled as she put her head on his shoulder. She was truly happy, just being with Tyler.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:09 pm