Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sinking in the depths of water

Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Sinking in the depths of water Empty Sinking in the depths of water

Post by Pandora Reikhman Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Pandora shivered as she sat by the river. After a seer had predicted her upcoming death, Pandora had been on guard. But the seer didn't say when or where, just it would happen real soon. She couldn't tell anyone, She just..... Her hand skimmed the rivers water and sighed,.

She was ready, she had no one.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Sinking in the depths of water Empty Re: Sinking in the depths of water

Post by Nolan Carde Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 am

Nolan appeared out of the shadows, being sure to make his footsteps audible only when he was already within range of the girl, so she could hear him coming without having time to panic.

"So, Miss Reikhman," he sighed, his disinterest evident in the tone of his voice, "As I have no motive to torture you- even though it would be fun, and I am in a bit of a hurry, I'd like to get this over with as soon as possible."

The man drew his wand, and pointed it at the future victim, "So shall I kill you now? Or do you want to go into a hysteric fit first?"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Pandora suddenly got up, turning around to see a mafia member she remembered. What was he doing here? She started to shake when he mentioned.... Shit, he was the one the seer said... what had she done... oh her father...

"What has my father done to you? You want revenge and you come to kill his daughter. Perfetic I say, coming from you." Pandora spat out as she couldn't move from the edge of the river.

"Do what ever you want, I have no wand so just do it. I hope you go to hell." Pandora closed her eye's breathing a deep breath. This was it. This was the end.
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:33 am

"Your father is terrible at his job, and he needs a friendly reminder to take it seriously." Nolan gave the girl his most charming smile, "Don't take it personally, my dear. It's just good business."

The man began laughing hysterically, the thrill of murder finally finding him and coursing through him like a rush of electricity, "Believe me. I will."

"Avada Kedavra," He said, a wide grin still on his face, and a flash of green lightening burst out of his wand.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 am

"I hope you go to hell," Pandora muttered. She thought of her family, her god mother and friends. She will see them again, she wished she could sau good bye. Her throat tightened as she tried to block out his cold blooded laughter as he pointed his wand at her.

She heard his laughter continue then he said the killing words which hit her in the chest. She landed into the river's water and started to sink.

Pandora Reikhman was no more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 3:26 am