Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Silence isn't fun

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Silence isn't fun Empty Silence isn't fun

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Quinn walked into the library. She didn't feel like being in the common room so she came here. Quinn looked through some of the shelfs when she passed a book on mythology, it looked new. Quinn grabbed it and went to take a seat at an empty table. She found one in the back and away from everyone else. She took a seat and opened the book.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Silence isn't fun Empty Re: Silence isn't fun

Post by Tiana Diamond Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Tiana walked into the library, desperately wanting to get a book out on Magical Creatures. She scanned through the shelves and pulled out a relatively old looking thing that was bigger than any book she'd read in a long time. She dusted off the spine and walked opened it up, coughing as the dust from it flew up into her face. She walked over to a table near the back, where she thought she could read in quiet, and looked up to spot Quinn there. "Oh, hi," she said quietly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 am

Quinn was in the middle of reading a book when she heard a familiar voice. Quinn looked up to see Tiana. "Hey Tiana" Quinn sent her a smile. Quinn then put her bookmarker in her book and looked at the girl in front of her. "So how are you doing" Quinn asked.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 am

Tiana smiled slightly and put the book down on the table, making a mental note that the information she wanted was on page 32. She looked back up and stood with her hands behind her back. "Uh, pretty good, I guess. You?" Tiana asked. 'Trust you to be the queen of the awkward' she thought with an inward sigh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Quinn watched as she took a seat and Quinn smiled. Tiana then answered her question but standing up. Quinn looked at her confused. "Why did you stand back up" Quinn asked confused out of her mind. "I've been good, dealing with some things but that happens to a lot of people" Quinn said to her.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Tiana smiled and stretched out her right leg, which she knew would cramp up at any given moment. She just could feel it. "Leg went funny," she answered and sat back down, still keeping her leg moving. "What kind of 'things'? Or is that private?" Tiana asked, tilting her head to the side.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Quinn tried not to laugh at her but she let out a small smile. She watched the girl sit back down. "It happens to people" Quinn said to her. Quinn then shook her head. "No it's fine, I mean if you think having a long lost half brother because your dad was unfaithful fine, then yeah" Quinn exclaimed to Tiana.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Tiana smiled back at Quinn and nodded. "Yeah," she shrugged and listened to the other girl. Tiana jumped slightly at the exclamation, and her eyes widened when Quinn finished. "Oh, wow... I'm... I'm so sorry," she said, slightly shocked. "How long have you known about that?" she asked, but quickly added "If you want to say. I can understand if you don't."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 am

Quinn shrugged it off. "Nah, it's cool, I mean I'm dealing with it" Quinn said to Tiana. Quinn ran a hand threw her long dark hair. "To be honest, I just found out this year when my half-brother explained everything. Turns out we're related" Quinn explained.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Tiana drummed her hands on the book quietly. "Well, that's good. As long as you know how to handle it, because if you don't, then it gets all awkward and I'm babbling and I'm going to shut up now," Tiana dragged out the I'm, finishing the sentence with a breath that she had been holding throughout. "What I mean is, it's good that you know how to handle things. If you get me?"

"Well, if he was your half brother and you weren't related, that wouldn't be very good, would it? You'd be... Semi-related?" she peaked at the end, phrasing it like a question.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Quinn watched as Tiana drummed her hands on her book and she then spoke. Quinn let out a little laugh but then covered it with a cough. "Yeah, I mean even if I didnt know how to handle it, I'd figure out eventually" Quinn explained. Quinn nodded to her. "I got it" Quinn reassured her.

Quinn thought about her question and shrugged. "I dont know, I mean a part of me didnt want to believe him but I knew he was telling the truth because we sort of look alike, him and I. I guess thats the perks of having the same father" Quinn explained to her.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Tiana let out a slight laugh of relief. "Good, because if you didn't understand, then I don't think I could explain it further. I was confusing myself," she said. "Still, not a lot of people know how to handle things... They just go with it," she shrugged, hoping to not have to elaborate on it because she really didn't feel much like explaining what she meant.

"Yeah, I guess so... I wouldn't know, being an only child and all, but like, if you look alike then it's sort of a big push in the direction he wants you to go in... Not that he'd be pushing you to believe it! I... I mean, that... You're... I don't know..." she finished with a sigh and lightly slapped her forehead.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Quinn laughed at that. "No I understood and even if I didn't I wouldn't have you explain it again so it didn't cause you anymore confused" Quinn said. Quinn nodded, knowing what she was talking about. "Yeah, I know but I was raised to handle things and not run away" Quinn said.

Quinn nodded at every word she said and Quinn replayed the words in her head. "Yeah, I mean being an only child is fun but now that I have a brother I never knew about, it's kind of new to me but yeah" Quinn said.

"Okay, enough about that kind of drama and confusing ourselves any further, how about we talk about something else" Quinn suggested to Tiana.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:48 pm