Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Pride and Prejudice

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Pride and Prejudice Empty Pride and Prejudice

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Ashleen's long blonde hair flowed behind her, as she walked through the quiet book store, her gaze trailing down the titles of each book.

She was looking for something specific, while at the same time having no idea what she was looking for at all. It was an interesting situation to be in, and it was causing her to be hidden away in the selves of the store for far too long.

So, although she had been alert enough to hear the person approach, it was with some surprise that they addressed her by her own name.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Pride and Prejudice Empty Re: Pride and Prejudice

Post by Manda Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 pm

It was the fog. It was here.

The Hrabrost has become familiar with the misty fog that most of the time covered her mind. Usually, one would think a fog would be easy to overcome, but it was not in this case. This fog kept the logical Kait(well, as logical Kait could get) locked away. When this happened, Kait didn't know what she was doing. She was forced to watch the outside world, not able to do anything.

Rarely, when this happened, the Greek would just freeze where she was and not blink. Her body would refuse to listen to Kait's urges to move. But this would not happen often, and when it did, it was only for a short period.

"HEY GIRL!" A male yelled, breaking off Kait's thoughts. Kait wanted to turn around, and snap at the person who called her rudely. Nobody called her girl.

But Insanity, she called herself that while she was in these moments, just continued to hum happily and skip down the street. People glanced warily at her, wondering why this girl was humming as a tall man chased after her.

Insanity was roughly turned around, and saw a tall red hair man with angry green eyes. "I like your eyes, there pretty," Insanity giggled, bouncing slightly. She couldn't bounce much though- the man's hand was on her shoulder.

"You stole from me," He growled, a vein pulsing in his forehead. "A month ago, remember that? You stole lighters." Insanity frowned, and tilted her head in thought. Kait remembered this man though- he owned a store that Kait had visited. Though she didn't steal some lighters, she got caught before she could get out of the store. After she gave them back, she ran out of the shop before he could get her name.

"I'm not sure why I would steal lighters. Lighters make fire, and fire burns!" Insanity wasn't sure why this man thought that, she was innocent as she could be.

"I am going to drag you back to the castle, and get your name. And you will be punished," The man growled, ready to drag her there. Kait grew angry, nobody dragged her. Not even when Insanity was here.

"YOU BASTARD!" Kait screamed, pushing Insanity down. Anger gave her strength, to do it. "YOU DO NOT DRAG ME!" Punching him, Kait pushed his hand off of her arm. From there, she started yelling at him in mixed Greek and Russian sentences, as the Man yelled back at her.

Getting tired of their arguement, Kait screamed and slapped him, then stormed off into the bookshop. She didn't steal the freaking lighters! He was just trying to pick a fight!

Then she saw the familiar blonde that Kait had met once. At first though, she had thought it was Lena. The last time she was here...

"Hey Ash," Kait grunted, anger and a little bit of insanity glistening in her eye. The Insane part was being pushed down- and it will stay down, until her anger diminished.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Ashleen looked up with a raised eyebrow, her gaze trailing over the girl, as her memory attempted to drag up where she had seen the girl before.

"Kait... right?" she said after a moment. "You're the one that ate my fries."

Not that she was adding that she had more or less made the girl do so.

She looked at the girl and then at the room around her, "Having fun are we?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:30 am

Raising her eyebrows, Kait walked around the shelf and peaked through a space, staring at the blonde in disbelief. "The one who ate your fries? You seriously remember me that way?" Wow, she made a lasting impression on people didn't she?

Shuffling through a Spell Maker's journal, Kait's hair hid her face for a few minutes as she concentrated. Damn it, what was up with people writing in Latin? She could only read so much of it.

Looking up at her question, Kait placed the book back in it's spot and laid her hands on the shelf, tapping her fingers.

"Depends what your definition of fun, I guess."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Ashleen shrugged her shoulders, completely unbothered about how her previous statement may have been taken. It was true, so what did it matter?

"Hmm," she stated easily, "Can't help whats being recalled. Do something more exstravagent this time, and maybe you'll get that as a foot note to my memory."

She tilted her head and looked the girl over, "And, how would I have to define fun to make this current situation... thus?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Scowling slightly, Kait tangled her fingers together, and rested her arms on the shelf. "Sure, I will go ahead and jump from a building. Or maybe skydiving. I should just go burn a building down?" The Brunette suggested, the corners of her mouth slightly tilted up. "I can do plenty of things, that are memorable. You just got to give me the word." Though Kait's ideas of memorable was probably very different from the girls. She didn't heal, or build. She broke things down.

"Well, if it was me, I would answer with an yes and no. I like making people angry, having steam coming out of their ears. But I hate it, when they accuse me of something false. Now, I can't imagine a girl like you being caught in my situation, so I am pretty sure what your definition of fun is."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

"Just burn it down?" she asked raising an eyebrow, "It not hardly memoriable at all if it just fizzles. I need things to go boom. Explosions are where it is at my friend."

Ashleen ran a hand through her hair, tilting her head to the side, "You know what I'd call fun? And what exactly what "a girl like me" does for fun?"

Something was jumping in her stomach, perhaps the begins of a familiar annoyance. Kait it appeared didn't like being falsely accused.

Ash didn't like to be typed classed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm