Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hullabaloo

Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Hullabaloo Empty Hullabaloo

Post by Kyrie Popov Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

Kyrie bounded into the restuarant with ease, a wide grin on his face as he twirled and slammed a fist onto the bar near the back, grinning around throwing his hands up in the air.

"A round of drinks for everyone! Whatever they want! On me! Chop, chop my good man," he clapped his hand.

He whistled to himself, his leg jangling against the table as the long sheath containing a thin light rapier clacking agianst his leg as he did so.

In all apperance, as people murmured trying to figure out if the man was serious or not, Ky appeared to have forgotten he had made the announcement at all.
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Hullabaloo Empty Re: Hullabaloo

Post by Caius Raske Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Caius watched the newcomer shrewdly, noting how starkly jocose his manner was to that of everyone else currently present. Unconcerned, carefree, clearly from a family with money, likely prestige...

Shaking his head, Cai stopped analyzing the stranger.

"You know," he remarked, "the people here aren't certain whether to be jubilant or disappointed. Were you serious in your offer? I'm quite certain that the drunk at the end of the bar would love it if you were."
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Ky looked up at the voice with an almost shocked expression on his face; he had honestly seemed to forget that there were other people around him. A miraculous feat, in all honesty considering where he was.

"Oh," he titled his head, frowning as he attempted to remember what offer he had made. He had offered something? He had been... celebrating, something, "Oh yes! Oh yes. Quite serious, quite serious indeed. There is plenty money for me to cover it all."

He waved his hand absent-mindedly, a grin appearing on his face once more.
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm

The drunkard at the end of the bar nearly fell off his stool in his excitement over a free drink. Cai waved off the bartender before he could offer him a refill.

"You seem to be in a pleasant mood," he pointed out to the stranger. "Something good happen?" He raised an inquiring brow.
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Kyrie noticed the second reaction to his statment, less than he noticed the first, if that was at all possible. He had no desire to even bother montioring how much of his father's money he had just blown. Concept of money was as lost on the boy as...

Well everything else.

"Am I?" Ky tilted his head, not having processed that he was in a "Good mood" thought he supposed he was feeling better off than he had on other occations, "I suppose something good must have. I was celebrating you know."

He gave an assured nod, playing with the drink that was suddenly put in front of him, but not putting it to his lips. He inclinde his head with a frown.

"Only... I don't... I don't recall what I was celebrating any longer," a frown pulled at his features, and his voice softened as he tried to force his brain into working as it ought to.
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

"Is that so?" asked Cai in bemusement. Really, what an odd fellow.

He studied the other man another long moment. Perhaps he himself needed more exposure to people in general. It was true that he hadn't grown up in total seclusion - there were quite a fair number of hired hands around the Raske estate - but he was finding that that had been a far more controlled environment than he had previously assumed.

"Maybe you were just celebrating life, itself," Caius suggested philosophically.
    Kyrie Popov
    Kyrie Popov
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kyrie Popov Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 pm

"Yes, yes, of course," the man agreed, waving his hand although he had no idea what he was agreeing to. What did it matter? Everything was good and as it should be.

He could agree and it wouldn't hurt.

Turning thoughful again he pondered the new suggestion, "I suppose I could be, but I feel... death is always much more prominate than life. You can not celebrate life without death... because death makes life... what it is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:42 am