Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Origin of Symmetry

Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Origin of Symmetry Empty Origin of Symmetry

Post by Lévant Lector Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 pm

The Alleys of Hogsmead, always the same looking. One could call it symmetry. Even the shops looked the same, just with different signs. He didn't have a clue why his feet were taking him down one of the Alleys, knowing something was wrong, maybe?

His blue eyes searched as he moved, coming onto a back alley way as the heavens opened up to heavy rain and darkness started to seep into the alley. His ears picked up sounds of someone crying , thats when he started to walk closer.

That's where he found a figure, siting on the floor behind boxes. Something wasn't right.
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Origin of Symmetry Empty Re: Origin of Symmetry

Post by Karliee Brown Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Karliee Didn’t much time in Hogsmeed, not even when she was a student at Hogwarts. But for some reason she had felt drawn to it today. It was rather crowded on the main road, not as crowded as say Diagon Alley would be but to crowded for Karliee. She had always been too much of a push over to make it even though the corridors to her classes, so she’d get trapped in the crowed and start to hyperventilate, and that’s part of the reason why she sat there in the alley way crying today. So there she sat dressed in jeans and a t-shirt sniffling by boxes behind a store.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Lévant made his way, now noticing the woman didn't have a coat. He walked over to her, bending down on his knees infront of her, casting a shelter charm over them and making sure the woman was warm. "Are yah all right Miss? Yah shouldn't be alone here like this." Lévant said as he got a clean hannkie out and gave it to the girl.
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 pm

nearly jumped to her feet when a person spoke in front of her. “Wh-what do you want?” She stuttered looking up at the guy in front of her fear and confusion clear in both her eyes and voice. She moved closer to the boxes and the wall near where she sat. As he spoke he sounded nice, but Karliee had trust issues thanks to horrible things that had happened to her as a child. And she learned at an early age not to trust anyone, and she didn’t, well except for her lifelong best friend that is.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 am

His blue eyes softened as he looked at her. "I don't want anything." Lévant said in defence. "I'm just concerned that your here, all alone in a alley behind boxes, in the rain." He said calmly and softly to the woman before him. He looked around and his blue eyes went back looking at the woman.

"Don't be scared, I'm not here to hurt you. I can swear on that one. My name is Lévant Lector, Miss. I'm the Hogwarts healer." Lévant smiled at the woman.
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 pm

"And that means I should trust you?" she asked, "I've been taught well about how trust worthy people are." she hadn't even noticed the rain he had spoken of and she looked up to see if even that were true. [i]"they all lie,"[\i] her brain told her, [i]"they are all like the man that ruined your life.[\i] she tried to move further away from the man in front of her but only backed into the wall makeing her feel trapped and scarring her even more.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm

"I can make a oath not to hurt you. I have never layed a hand on a woman, and never will." He said to the woman as he backed away a bit, seeing as she was right against tha wall now. He didn't want her to feel trapped at all, that was not his intention.

"You shouldn't be alone anyway, like I just said. It is upcoming dark tomes ahead of us miss." Lévant shrugged and stood up as he looked at both ends of each alley. "You never know who can be lurking. I felt someone was down here, at it lead me to you."
    Karliee Brown
    Karliee Brown
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Karliee Brown Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:27 pm

"I'm fine on my own," Karlie murmured a lie, "I've done just fine for this long." Though she had almost always had her best friend and first crush to lean on when she needed. But right now he wasn't here, she was on her own, with a stranger. He moved and she relaxed a tiny bit but not enough to be noticeable. She looked up at the man and really looked at him trying to see if she 'knew' him from some where. He had said he was a healer at hogwarts, and that made her wonder if they went to school together. "Never trust anyone," She murmured and looked behind him to see if there was a way for her to get out and away from him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 pm