Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not so Crazy Thorpe up for adoption

Thadeus Thorpe
    Thadeus Thorpe
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Not so Crazy Thorpe up for adoption Empty Not so Crazy Thorpe up for adoption

Post by Thadeus Thorpe Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:04 pm

So, Thadeus has never really been used and I want him to go to someone who would want to adopt him. I have way to many charries and this is one of them that needs to go sadly. i don't want to delete him because He is Alexa's father

So, Overall history: Thadeus had grown up as any other normal pure blood was and He had grown up into a loving family. But He was forced into a arranged marriage at the age of 19 to Jane Malfoy Pervell. She was obviously the evil stuck pureblood and had no intrest in him. They both wanted a child, But Thadeus found out while she was pregnant that she had been a death eater from a very young age.

Thadeus Became a Potions, Occlumency and Legilimency master at the 21. He also became a healer. At 23 his daughter was born and it was the best day of his life. His Wife became pregnant again three years later and a couple of months before the bith of his son, his wife went to a meeting and did something wrong and was punished, leaving his son a squib. He loved his son very much as well. His wifeended up killing him at the age of 5 whcih left his devisted and Jane went inot Azkaban for life. He also found out that his daughter was abused by her own mother. He whised he knew, but he was hardly home because of work.
    Please someone take him.

Pm either Alexa Rozalie Thorpe or this Charrie

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:44 pm