Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Grave Silence

Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Grave Silence Empty Grave Silence

Post by Mars Pagan Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 pm

It was the dead of night and Mars sat in the midst of the mortal dead. Mars wasn't bothered by the dark. He never had been. Graveyards never bothered him, either.

He sat with his back against the tombstone that belonged to Willem Cormac. It wasn't that he had been close to the man. He hadn't really known him enough to miss him, either. Mars had just been bored, so he had wandered until his wandering brought him to the graveyard and then to the grave of the man who had married his mother.

His head rested against the cold marble. It made the winter air seem almost warm by comparison. He closed his eyes and just sat there, looking like he had fallen asleep. He hadn't, though. He was well aware when someone approached.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people, you know," Mars said without opening his eyes.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Grave Silence Empty Re: Grave Silence

Post by Katrin Lune Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Kat couldn't sleep, and when she couldn't sleep, she wandered. She didnt know why she had found her way to the graveyard; they freaked her out, and she didnt like to be reminded of death after what she'd done... Had they been buried here perchance?

She decided to check, as her sister always believed that you are drawn to certain places for unexplained reasons. Doing this usually got her in troube, but oh well.

Her wolf eyes glowed in the darkness as she looked around and was certain she spied a figure sitting a few feet in front of her. She stayed on gaurd as she wrapped her black coat more tightly around her and peered closer.

She stopped and spoke in a serious tone, to hide the fact that he'd just freaked her out. "I wasnt sneaking up on anybody. It's just strange to see people sitting here at this time of night is all."

She sniffed the air. "There's a demonic aura about you... You must have gone through some crap to be involved in any way with demons, not that im prying into anyone's personal business, becuase i dont really care."

This guy was older than her, and she could tell he was stronger, so she didnt want to piss him off. Would small talk make him more annoyed or what..? "You not cold?" She asked non-chalantly.

She walked a couple of feet to the right and brushed snow off of a grave. She only knew the name because of her time-turner, it was an old family friend who had died protecting them long ago.
    "You poor bastard..." She muttered to the gravestone. "You shouldnt have ended up here..." Although she felt sorry for the man, she had felt no attachment to him, and carried on brushing snow off of graves to check the names.

Last edited by Katrin Lune on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:30 pm

His eyes snapped open, focusing on the girl. "You are wandering through a cemetery in the dead of night checking names on headstones, and you find my behaviour strange?" the American smirked.

"You know who says 'I don't really care'? People who care." Mars stood to his feet, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Maybe I'm just a self-seeking bastard who wanted power." He breathed in through through his nose.

"You're not a werewolf. Not your traditional shapeshifter. Don't really smell like any demon I've encountered, either," he said, looking at her intently. "You're something else."

He looked around around at their frozen surroundings. Despite the temperature, he wasn't that cold. Seemed he had developed a tolerance to it. He shrugged. "Not really."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Kat shrugged. "Its not a crime to care or be curious though last time I checked. Power huh? Figures, thats all people ever want. Can hardly blame a person for wanting it though."

She stopped dusting the headstones and put her hands in her pockets to warm them up. "Everyones a little strange. I'm usually wandering through the forest at this time; I guess I fancied a change for whatever reason."

Even without looking at him, even despite how dark it was, she could tell he was glaring at her. She leant against a tree and looked back at him.
    "Trust me, i'm nothing special. A wolf demon cursed my mother, and the result was me, a half-demon who's trying to be human, but the animalistic demon side has other ideas. I hate demons...three in particular who ruined my life and wont leave me alone... So in your case did you just bargain for demonic powers, or what..?"

Kat gave a short soft laugh and smirked. "I guess you Americans are just thicker skinned in some ways then."

She brushed against another grave; she froze with widened eyes for a minute and then sighed sadly: Adrian Speares. The only friend she had, until she killed him. She stared for so long that she nearly forgot there was another person around.
    "So...the grave you were at at...anyone you knew..?"

Last edited by Katrin Lune on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

"Never said it was." He also shrugged.

"You don't like what you are. Must be hard, fighting against yourself. I always thought a person should embrace who they are, know themselves," Mars said.

He considered his response for a moment. "Ever admire something? It caught your attention, and then you wanted it for yourself. The relationship between predator and prey, that kind of power. I wanted it. So, when a demon came to me and offered me a deal, that's what I asked for. To be the ultimate predator. Haven't gone up against something I couldn't beat, yet."

"Gets colder where I'm from," Mars said. He glanced at the headstone, then back at her. "Man married my mother. Reason I'm here instead of Massachusetts."

Last edited by Mars Pagan on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Kat raised an eyeborw at him. "What are you, my psychiatrist? But yea, it tends to suck trying to repress so much rage, and knowing that you're not always going to be able to. I'd embrace who I was if i knew for sure who i was, or if it wasnt such a bad thing to embrace."

Fed up of talking to someone she could hardly see, she pulled out a small lantern from her coat and lit it with her wand.
    "That's better, we cna actually see who we're talking to know. Huh, you're less creepy than I thought you'd be in the light, and better looking. Apologies that the same doesnt apply to me."

"You dont sound like you were that close to the guy then. Do you prefer it over here to over there then?"

"You cant always get what you want..." She shrugged, then she smirked and raised her eyebrow at him inquizitively. "Ultimate predator huh? Let me guess, you prey on silly girls too..?" He looked the type to be a charmer who tried his luck, but she could be wrong. She wasnt in danger in being 'charmed' by anyone anyway.

Her curiousity rose to the surface again.
    "So, if you cant be beaten, that must mean you have enhanced senses and stuff right? So like, hightened reflexes and speed for example..."
    She subtly tapped into some of her demon strength and picked up a stone from on top of a headstone, and launched it at his face.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Mars shrugged. "Not trying to shrink you. Just saying." He chuckled. "See, that's your problem. Too hung up with being a good person." He watched in amusement as she lit the lantern and gave him a good once-over.

"No night vision, huh? Pity. I could already tell you were hot."

"I wasn't," he said, then spread his hands. "Just a different playground, is all."

Mars gave a rakish grin. "I prey on girls of all kinds. Especially the proud ones who think they can't be charmed. They're my favourite. It's just a matter of knowing how to get past their defenses."

One moment, the stone was flying at his face and the next it was sailing through empty air. Then he was standing right in front of the girl, invading her personal space in a way that was both intimate and predatory.

"All of that," he confirmed. "Among other things. Wanna see?"
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Kat placed her hands on her hips and smirked. "Hmm-hmm, course you werent. I'd rather be a good person than a bad one if I can help it. I've been raised to think about others my whole life, so it doesnt feel right when i try being selfish for a change, i just get screwed over."

"Of course i have night-vision, i just like to see things through human eyes once in a while. Plus, i wasnt sure if you did." She huffed a sarky unimpressed laugh. "Yea sure, ok. Charm school must teach lads to be master bullshitters. You'll have to try harder than 'hot'."
    Hot? Her? Please, Kat knew there were girls prettier than her, and her brain naturally processed this comment as someone making fun of her.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, then smirked at him wryly. "Why am i not suprised. Oh, the 'proud' girls know we cant be charmed. Good luck getting past my defenses pal."
    He wanted to play a game did he? Fine, game on.

She jolted back slightly in shock as he appeared in front of her.
    "Holy crap, I blinked and missed it." She said with a laugh. "You know what would have been cooler? If you'd have caught it right before it hit your face." She pulled a tongue at him and winked to show she was joking; mostly.

She didnt like people being this close, and it usually wasnt a good idea as it provoked the demon in her to want to attack.
    "Ok, first of all, dude, personal space," She put her arms out on his chest and pushed him away slightly whilst at the same time taking a step back. She realised her hands were still on his chest and blushed, embarassed, and quickly put her hands in her jacket pockets.

"If you want to show me, go ahead then," She looked at her nails, "not that you'll be able to impress me." She smirked at him to confirm she had issued him a challenge.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

"I'd rather be selfish," said Mars.

"One of those girls, are we? You really ought to look in the mirror more. The thing with charm, real charm, is you can't lie. Everyone has good qualities. You find them, you focus on them. You use the truth to win people over. It's a lot less work than bullshitting. You? You've got spunk. It's sexy. And trust me, I'm shallow. I wouldn't be standing here talking to an ugly chick in the dark."

He just smirked back. "All defenses can be breached, sweetheart. You just need enough time and the right tactics."

"And miss the excuse to come closer?" Mars asked. "What fun would that be?"

Mars gave a rakish grin. "Why are you blushing? Not that I'm complaining. It's cute."

"You, maybe not. My artillery is meant to be functional, not showy," he said, giving her a long look. Then he bared his teeth at her. At first, they were perfectly human before they changed, becoming a row of large sharp teeth, his canines turning into long pointed fangs. His fingernails had been replaced by long, thick claws that were even sharper than they looked.

Mars yawned widely, stretching lazily. When he was finished, his teeth and nails had returned to normal. "Your turn," he said.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Kat shrugged with a small laugh. "Selfish is the less stressful option."

"I would, but i wouldnt want to break it." She said in a jokey tone; her humour was self-depricating but humour nonetheless.

"Ahhh, so you did earn a masters degree at charm school i see."
    Kat furrowed her brow and her nose crinkled in a mix of confusion and irk. 'Spunk'? 'Sexy'? What..?
    "You might be if shes the only chick around and your a bit bored."

She raised an annoyed eyebrow. "Ok, just a thought, DONT call me sweetheart, and dont be so cocky."

Kat didnt really know how to react and took another step back until she bumped into the tree behind her. "The fun is that you get to keep your balls where they are. Also, i'm not blushing, and im not cute." Her lip turned up and her nose crinkled again; she wanst cute...

She watched as he changed; not taking her eyes off of him.
    "Oh, my turn is it?" She laughed with a smirk. "Ok then, im game."

Kat unbottoned her coat and placed it over a grave and breathed in. Her eyes turned amber, a wolf tailed appeared and swayed behind her, two wolf ears sprouted out from her hair, her nails also became dagger like claws and the bone structure in her hands and legs even changed slightly. She smiled at him to show she had fangs too. She jumped up in the air and backflipped, landing in full wolf form. She leapted over his head and knocked down a tree with the sheer weight and force of her form. She stood on her haunches and holwed, the fur fading and her human form restored.

"Ta-da. I guess i'm more of a showsman than you, well, showswoman." She moved her mouth to his ear. "Well, what else you got? To be the best predator, you've got to be able to find your prey no matter what right..? Well, lets see if you can find and catch me. I betcha you wont."

She reeled back with a grin and tapped his nose with her finger. With a wink she started to run and build up speed, turning back into wolf form and disappearing into the fog.
    "Dont keep me waiting, predator!"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 pm

"First off, I call all girls sweetheart. Second, I've nothing else to call you, sweetheart. No reason to be so ruffled," Mars told her. "Third, I'm always cocky. Was a trait to be lauded long time ago."

He gave a few slows claps at her performance. "Pretty cool, showswoman," he said.

"What do I get when I do?" Mars called after her. Picking up her coat, he breathed in deeply of her scent. Putting it back he went over to tree, where her wolf form had pressed against it. She had a distinct scent, either way. The teen started after her, slowly at first before picking up speed. Soon he went from his feet to all fours. Mars was fast on his feet. On all fours, he was a blur.

With all his senses tuned on finding her, Mars was soon hot on her trail. As he got closer, however, the frenzy of the chase clouded his mind. It wasn't a game anymore. He was the predator and she was his prey.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:28 am

"Well I'd prefer it if you would call me Kat. And I guess i can overlook your cocky attitude this once."

Kat smiled proudly. "I try. We performers have to."

"We'll decide that if and when you catch me!" She shouted back. Suddenly, the feel to the air changed and she felt threatened. The look on his face looked like a wild beast, like he wanted to kill her. 'Ok, this is why people should stay clear of demons' she thought to herself, thinking fast for somewhere to hide.

There was a thick, far-stretching patch of tangled thorns. Kat's smaller frame would be able to crawl through them; she just hoped they would slow him down or keep him away from her as she dove into them, and crawled deeper and deeper in despite the pain of being scratched and stabbed by the thorns. She could feel the warm,slowmoving teardrops of blood forming on every wound.
    Why did she get herself into these situations? Why was she such an idiot?! She had to keep calm, otherwise her demon side would try to fight him, and she didnt fancy killing again or dying.

There was a way out at the end of the thorns; she didnt want to stay trapped, should she take it? She did anyway, running so fast that she caught her foot on a rock and fell down a slope and onto her back.
    She closed her eyes and yelled out, "Ok you win! You can stop being bat-shit crazy now!"
    Her heart was pounding under the threat she was going to die, or that her darker demon side would take over.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 am

"Kat?" he repeated in amusement. "You're a wolf."

Mindlessly, Mars dove after her into the thorns, clawed hand reaching after her but missing. The thorns tore into the flesh of his face, neck and hand and he jerked back, savoring the pain even as it returned his humanity. Staring at the bleeding cuts on his hand for a moment, he took several deep breaths, calming himself.

Using his claws, he dug into the tree trunks to maneuver himself up and over the thicket. He carefully made his way down the slope, stopping several feet from the girl. He held up both hands to show that his claws were not out.

"Occasional side effect," Mars explained, letting that be his apology. "You alright?" He offered a hand to help her to her feet, careful not to get too close.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:29 am

"I know, it does seem rather ironic. Would you rather call me something like 'wolfie' instead?"

Kat couldnt believe how close he was to getting her; he was a determined sonofabitch, she had to give him that.
    "Side effect?! Jesus!" Kat got up on her own and gave him a wary look.

"Well, thats one way to get the blood moving. You've managed to impress me a little. You didnt scare me though, not for a minute. Hmm, I dont think either of us won the bet becuase although you were close to catching me, technically you didnt, but i also didnt get away from you either. How shall we settle this?" She asked with a playful smirk.

"By the way, you got a name? And do you want anything to treat those cuts with? You'd be suprised at what i carry with me."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:08 pm

"Nah. Kitty's fine. I like irony," he said.

Mars gave a shrug. "Sometimes more primal instincts take over. Isn't usually a problem."

"Of course not," he said when she said he hadn't scared her. He gave her a serious look. "It's probably better I didn't win. You can decide how we settle it."

"Name's Mars. And I'm fine. I like the pain," Mars smirked. "You might want something on your cuts, though. Not sure if you want help with that."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Kat decided to chill out and forgive him a little; she'd lost herself to the animal instincts of her dmeon side before.

She pulled a tongue out at him and smirked.
    "I wasnt scared, i've seen worse than you, trust me, I still have nightmares about the guy. And i dont know how to settle it, we could just say we had a fun game for the hell of it without there being a catch involved maybe..? What would you have wanted if you'd have won though..?"

"Mars? As in the god of war who was all about power and conquest? I dont think you could have been named more appropriately, haha."

She raised an eyebrow. "You... like pain..? Ooooo..kkkk... My cuts dont bother me, i've felt worse pain than this, and i can always fix myself up later."

Kat fumbled in her jeans pockets and pulled out a deck of her own special tarot cards and shuffled them around.
    "You know, you're intriuging... confusing..."
    She pulled out a card and looked at it.
    "Huh... 'Outruns the Devil'... so, like most people you dont want to die, yet you like to play with death... that makes no sense... so this demon deal you made, did it shorten your life or prolong it? There's no point being practically untouchable not having long enough to enjoy it."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 pm

He gave her a lascivious smirk. "You probably don't wanna know," Mars said.

"We all have our kinks." He shrugged.

The boy watched as she shuffled the deck of of cards and pulled one out. "Funny. Last girl I talked to said I was hormone-crazed with too much muscle for my own good," he said. "Got ten years. Pretty standard from what I understand. Figured I'd be dead before I'm twenty-six, anyway."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Kat laughed and came closer to him, a daring glint in her eye. "Try me."

"Haha...yea, a word with 'kink' in it definitely comes to mind..."

"She sounds like a smart girl. So.. was my card right at all then..?"

"Fuck...10 years...? Was it even worth it if you're not goin to live to see 30..? You shouldnt be so careless with your life..."
    She thought about the time she nearly lost her sister, and how she had to be rescued from purgatory, and how Kat and Leo had to sarifice years of their own life to bring her back...And she thought about the lives that had been lost becuase of her...

She shrugged and looked away distantly. "I figured i'd be dead by now, but i think someone wants me to go through some more crap first so they're letting me stick around."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Mars stepped towards her as she came closer. "And if I'd demanded a kiss? Something more? Would you really have delivered?"

"No one wants to die, but tempting death is such a thrill." He gave her an amused look. "Life's short. And there's a lot I can do before I'm twenty-six if I even make it to that. What's it to you, anyway? I'm just a stranger you met in a graveyard who has just tried to kill you."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"A kiss? I probably may have done." Kat mused, close to his face as she ran her fingers soft and slow down his lips. "Something more..? Well I guess now we'll never know. You couldnt have swayed me anyway; im too proud remember."

"Well i'm trying my best not to piss of death since he's going to decide what part of hell to put me in." She said with a laugh.

"Life is short; thats why it should be treasured, but i guess thats just me." She shrugged. "Don't know; i'm just an overly caring person i guess. That or stupid. And you didnt kill me so thats what i'll focus on. There a plenty of people out there that would have killed me on sight. I'm suprised you didnt actually. You were sat there mindin your own business enjoying some peace and quiet, then this weird girl comes along and disrupts that."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm

"Of course not," Mars murmured. He wrapped a hand around her wrist. His lips brushed her fingertips as he continued to speak. "Wouldn't have to be swayed. Just two people enjoying each other's company. Guess we'll never know." He kissed the inside of her wrist and let go of her hand.

He gave a rakish grin. "Maybe I'm glad some weird girl came along to disrupt my quiet," he said.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Kat froze at first when he took hold of her wrist as she wasnt sure of his intentions, but she relaxed as she didnt think he was going to harm her. She blushed slightly after he kissed her wrist but she quickly resumed her front.
    "Im pretty sure we might have different ideas of what 'enjoying each other's company could mean." She said with a jokey smirk. "Well up to now i'm having a fairly good night, how about you?"

"Oh..." She looked down and brushed hair behind her ear before looking up at him again. "It's my pleasure to play the role of the weird girl." She took a step closer so their bodies were merely millimetres apart. "Why glad..? Did I help kill some boredom for a while or..?"
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 pm

"I'm sure we do," Mars smirked. "Not a bad night."

He closed the distance between them, a hand resting at the base of her back to hold her loosely against him. "You helped kill some boredom," he said. He ran his thumb over her lips and lifted her chin with his knuckle. Then he leaned in to kiss her.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Kat could feel her heart beating faster as he moved closer. She was suprised she was letting this happen; she was usually so uptight but now she was letting go and it was like a whole other side to her was surfacing; a side that was daring.

She was going to pull back or push him away, but didnt. Instead, her lips parted, her eyes closed slightly and she pressed her lips against his. She was probably the millionth girl he'd kissed; he was the first.

She placed her hand on his face and stroked it around his neck and into his hair, pulling his head closer into the kiss. She didnt really know what she was doing, but she hoped she was doing something right. She pulled back slowly and moved her mouth to his ear.
    "So, do you always get what you want?" She kissed his neck then moved to face him with a raised-eybrow and smirk.
    "Dont think becuase you got one kiss out of me that you've gotten through my defenses though."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Mars smirked against her lips as she kissed back. He pulled her closer as he explored her mouth, tasting her with his tongue.

He gave her a devil-may-care grin. "Not always." He spread kisses down the side of her neck. He chuckled and smirked. "I wouldn't expect it to be that easy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 am