Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

REBORN.

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

REBORN. - Page 2 Empty Re: REBORN.

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 am

"Well. Have you ever thought that you and your siblings are in the hands of the wrong and Satan-worshipping parents? What a mystery." Iris gave her opinion with a frown and a grunt, cursing the people who even chose to have children then just throw them away like trash. Like they were rotting and biodegradable rubbish. She nodded wide-eyed, clearly agreeing, and murmured, "Nowhere but hell. Or somewhere worse than that."

She dragged the sandwich from the center and grabbed a silver knife. She began slicing the bread when she realized she was yet holding a sharp object. Reacting all of a sudden, the Slytherin divided the meal between the three of them in a rush, anxious enough to drop the knife. She knew better. And after doing so, she placed it back to where it was, gesturing for the others to satisfy themselves after she took her piece and began eating it.

"The student exchange program should have been memorable. And Russia? Durmstrang? Why not Beauxbatons instead? I hear it's more awesome and fancy. And it's in France. You could have met your 'guy' friend right then." Eye teased between mouthfuls. She gulped her pumpkin juice, then went on with the conversation, "So, you two are out of love now? Or just having a long distance affair?" She raised an eyebrow, wanting more of the stories since she had been gone too long to not to be updated. She wanted the latest bits.

"So yeah. We had a reunion in front of St. Mungos then did the drama. Then we went here because we are craving to get rid of the hospital food aftertaste." Iris explained and continued eating, needing the ice cream every now and then. She turned her gaze towards where Tshering was busy about, saw a boy passed by, and looked back again at the Ravenclaw. Her eyes started to be big little ones again as she whispered, "THAT'S HIM?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 am

"Not anymore we're not, not anymore," Iris replied with a smirk, though it was mostly just for show. Even she couldn't believe that she and her siblings were part of such a fucked up family. Who knows if their entire generations had been like this since the past? "Somewhere worse than hell? Sure, works for me," she muttered and smiled lightly at the thought, though anyone else might have figured she's gone bonkers. But who cares?

The Gryffindor raised an eyebrow at the Slytherin's reaction, but decided not to question it, knowing it definitely has something to do with all the shit that happened. Having done with her ice cream, she reached for the sandwich and took a bite, feeling it taste like heaven for the simple reason that she hadn't eaten proper food in days.

"There was no exchange for Beauxbatons last year, just opened up recently," the brunette said, trying not to devour her sandwich. "For fuck's sake Eye, we were never in love," she muttered and rolled her eyes. "Sorry that I don't have any juicy details, but I will say that he's a pretty good kisser, though we were both drunk."

Turning to look at the Ravenclaw, Iris said, "If you're talking about me and Hades, he ditched me, so nothing much there. Whereas for me and Alec, absolutely nothing, though there may have been a point where we discussed how to kill my mother, that was really romantic," she sarcastically commented.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Tshering raised an eyebrow at the way Eye used her knife. As soon as the Slytherin dropped the knife, the Ravenclaw picked it up and threw it at a nearby wall, narrowly missing a head of another customer as it darted a path in the air. "If you are going to use a knife, Eye, use it properly, like I just did," she snapped, though her eyes glinted with joy, and chuckled at the waiter, "well, they don't teach you that in uni, now do they?" She then picked up her third of her sandwich and placed it on a fork, sipping her coffee.

The coffee, in the brunette's opinion, tasted like fecal matter.

"I-It wasn't," muttered the Prefect, her eyes flickering towards Eye before studying the floor with unusual determination, "it was just my mind playing with me. Nothing else." She took a bite out of her sandwich, and threw it into a nearby dustbin when she decided that her appetite wasn't large enough to even decide whether it was of high quality or not. Admittedly, she wasn't completely over Chuck, not yet, but then there was Oliver to think about.

Moaning, Tshering exclaimed, "Hey! Why couldn't I think of a million ways to kill my mother with you two?" Her tone gradually softened, "And seriously, if Alec is worth anything he'll be in jail next time you see him 'cause if you mean something, he'll kill your mother for you. Simple as that." She clasped her hands, and now she wished she didn't throw the sandwich away.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 pm

"I've been using more than a knife like that. Just a simple reaction to a stimulus. That's all. Brings back the worst memories." Iris replied with authentic simplicity and looked down, hiding her face for a splint of a second, then jumping from her seat when she heard some voices inside the restaurant mutter curses and low gasps. The Ravenclaw did something mental again. Suppose Eye's have to get used to it. It was somewhat the challenge for her return: To be with a crazy young woman just her age.

She didn't even bother to look where. Good thing though, it missed a human creature. She furrowed her eyebrows at Tshering and whispered, gazing from the Gryffindor and to her, "Good gracious. Do you have to do that everywhere? We should go back to St. Mungos. Tell me Gray, how's this being with her for a year without me?"

"No. I was talking about you and Anna. Okay, fine. You're just 'playmates' with that French boy. And what about her, then?" Iris commented with a smirk and stared at the worried face of Tshering. Then for another change of time, she frowned at her in hearing her say a ridiculous thought. Be a criminal. That's the worst that could ever happen. She just went out, what now?

"Seriously?" She then turned to Gray, blinking rapidly as she was brightened by an idea, and said excitedly, "Hey! Yeah. Then we wouldn't have to lie about going to Azkaban and breaking out at all! And she's right. If that Alec-who is oh so special as a 'guy' bestie, then he could do that for you!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Iris did a mental prayer of thanks that nothing happened to whoever Tshering hit the knife towards. Sure, the Gryffindor could be emotionless, but not to an extent wherein killing an innocent person was completely okay. "I'm not going back to St.Mungos," she instantly shook her head. "Oh, being with Tshering was kind of fun actually. We found out we just might have something enough in common to hopefully stay friends. Ain't that right, Tshering?" She asked with a smirk and ate the last bite of her sandwich.

"Playmates? We're not fucking five years old, Eye," she nearly growled in annoyance. "And if you mean 'friends with benefits,' we haven't got there either. So, sorry to disappoint you," she muttered, tempted to punch something. "Her love story is for her to tell, though judging by what she told us before, I think that's it. I do have to tell you Eye, she and her Durmy loverboy did some pretty romantic things. Especially on her birthday...." she trailed off and grinned lightly, looking out the window.

She groaned and banged her head on the table. "I know he would, because he said he would. He pretty much wanted to do the same to whichever bastard kidnapped me. But I couldn't allow him to end up in Azkaban alone, so I figured we'd do it together. It'll be so romantic, I can't wait to tell you guys about it!" Iris exclaimed in a high pitched voice, letting her sarcastic side take over, before punching the nearby wall.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:23 pm

"And what a fucking idea to go back there because of her." The Slytherin muttered under her breath and glared at the sandwich, as if it was the one to be blamed for her misfortune back in the days when she was slowly rotting inside what she coiled the term 'prison'. She exhaled, changed her tone from annoyed to persuasive, then spoke to the Ravenclaw, "Just keep it down, Tshering. You wouldn't want someone bring you back to St. Mungos or straight away to Azkaban for attempted murder or something. Life's too short for those causes." She formed an evil smile and continued, "And besides. Wait for the right time to do so. Wait for us to join you. Ain't that right?"

"Urgh. Whatever. You'll still be playmates when you two would proceed to the next base." She smirked, paused, then went along, "Then what happened after the romantic stuff? Judging by your reaction just awhile ago? Seeing things not to be seen eh? But I was sure I saw something out there. I felt it." She told Anna, giving out some hints of honesty about her hidden ability to tell the truth or not, through feelings. Merlin, and she thought she was done mastering Occlumency already.

"HE WOULD?! Oh no no. We wouldn't let you alone with him. And you, your safety or whatever. Do you think you can slip off just like that?" Eye snapped sharply and exclaimed, "And shit, then bring us with you two."

Last edited by Iris Frances on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:25 pm

"I wish I can say that I totally get it Eye, but I'm sure you know me well enough to know that sugar coating the truth doesn't do any good," muttered she bluntly, tittering at Eye hiding from the knife. "You, dear, need to remember what it's like to be around me, don't you? And it's just a throwing knife, and the worst it will do is cut your hair." A nonchalant shrug of her shoulders confirmed her words, "It's not like I threw a dagger at that wall. Chill." She winked back at Grayson, "You betcha, honey."

At the mention of her birthday, Tshering immediately blushed. Yet her blush was not due to embarrassment as most people would suspect, but it was due to pride. She was proud of what she had achieved, and she immediately hid her hand, concealing the ring. "Uhhh, what happened on my birthday?" she asked, stifling a chuckle, "I don't remember my fifteenth birthday. Nooope..." She then added, "Charles is German, Gray."

She only chuckled at Gray's high pitched voice, "He promised? He better do it, or shit will go doooown..." She shrugged her shoulders, "Can I do the kill shot, though? I've always wondered what it was like to murder..."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:58 pm

"No Tshering, I'm pretty sure the worst thing a thrown knife is kill someone," Iris said, pretending to think about it. "Aiming it at the wall would have been a much better target. And besides, Eye is right; if we're going to murder someone, it has to be at the right time and right way, that really gives a feeling of accomplishment." Of course, she probably sounded like a crazy girl at this point, but the hatred towards her mother and kidnapper was so much, that she couldn't give a damn.

"Next base? There are no fucking bases, this isn't a love story for Merlin's sake!" The Gryffindor exclaimed. "Oh Tshering, please, we both know it was the best birthday ever. I'd be offended that you didn't invite me, but since it's lover boy, I'll excuse you," she grinned lightly. Noticing the Ravenclaw's movement, Iris turned to Eye and said, "I almost forgot, Prentiss even gave her a ring and seriously, that sucker is huge."

Iris stared at her friends in surprise and slowly shook her head as she wiped the blood off her hands. "I don't need your both's fucking permission to be alone with him, alright?" She snapped, feeling frustrated since all this talk about Alec was making her miss him. "If you both are tagging along just to 'assure my safety', then don't. And no Tshering, the kill shot is mine, because she tried to kill me and who knows, she might have tried to the same to my sister," she growled.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:10 am

"The best assassins kill people when they're bored," retaliated the Ravenclaw, lack of defense towards her own words apparent as a black stain on a white shirt, "and do I look like I care about how I kill people? I want to live my life and go to West End and star in Phantom of the Opera. After I swindle people out of their money by being other people then I'll start thinking about murdering losers." She shrugged her shoulders, "And don't you think that if I murder someone it's my decision?"

Tshering rolled her eyes, "Playmates, Frances? We're not five years old. And next base?" She waved her arms about, "In Gray's defense, they're not even dating. But then again..." She narrowed her eyes, trying her best to covertly execute the blush slowly forming on her face, her cheeks turning from peach to salmon, "I would have so invited you... if I knew you cared." At the mention of the ring, the brunette exclaimed, "Gray! Why the hell did you have to tell her that?"

This was one of the rare times that Tshering wished that Flo was here with her, trying to calm everyone down. She would tell her that everyone should talk about something more jovial... like cookies. She would tell her that she was reasonable and it was okay. Admittedly, Florence Oberlin was pretty damned attractive and that was part of the reason she hung around her... but no, no telling anyone. "Okay, fine, kill your mother yourself, never mind," snapped Tshering, "we'll be in the sidelines watching you get screwed. Yeah right." She gestured to her and Eye, "Our purpose, as your best friends, is to be there for you, whether you like it or not. We're your lifeguards, your life buoys, your guardian angels... we're there for you."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 am

"Yep. Don't just kill who are so freaking innocent and just do unto those who are deserving for the shot." Eye summarized, getting confused at herself for saying that line. She felt intelligent, as if her mind worked for the first time out of the hundreths she had had in what seemed like centuries ago. Shrugging, she drank the last of her pumpkin juice, taking a look at Anna, and spoke, "And Tshering. Do make sure that you'll be a legendary actress. And, take us to VIP stuffs for free. Then after you've made your career, then we can bust the crimes out. And kill her mom or whomever deserves it." She gave her look to the Gryffindor.

"All right! Fine. You just snogged each other for a one-night stand and that was it. And recently, you've decided to be friends and eventually turn into lovers. Oh I don't know of what might happen. And don't just make sure of everything, Gray. You'll never know. Probably why you lost your previous boyfriend to be replaced by a better one who can murder for you." The Slytherin answered with a smirk. She gasped at the sound of a one in a million ring, true love, and something more than that, "YOU WHAT?! You are already engaged?! Oh ho. You bet she did. I swear that's too cheesy to spill out to anyone. And yeah, I am so keeping that secret." She defended and rolled her eyes.

"Kill your mother with that guy. Then we can just watch you get killed yourself whatsoever." Iris grunted, getting annoyed for all the denial, and agreed, "Anna's right. Did I just say? I own you. You own me. We own each other. It's like we're horcruxes. Don't you dare let us suffer in seeing you risk yourself with your knight in shining armour."

Realizing she had made a point that can possibly shut her best friend up, the black-haired girl ate the last of her sandwich and dug in for the ice cream with much enthusiasm.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:53 am

"See Tshering, at least Eye here agrees with me," Iris replied, glancing at the Ravenclaw. This whole moment between the three girls seemed to something surreal to the Gryffindor and she could only marvel at the turn of events. Seemed like all the shit that happened was eventually going to lead to her meeting Alec and being renuited with the two people she possibly found herself doing crazy things with, the two people who whom she never imagined to be getting this close to. "Yes Tshering, free passes and VIP seats for all things," she agreed with a smirk. "When they see such a famed star busting crimes, Hollywood would have earned it's biggest scandel yet," she remarked.

Iris ran her hand through her hair in frustration and glared at her friends. "Can't you two fucking understand that me and him are not interested in being a relationship with each other? If I had wanted to, I would have tried to when I first saw him, but I don't. He'll murder for me because he's my best friend, kind of like how you guys agreed to do the same...?" She said and gave them a pointed look. "And who knows, it might have been his anger talking, because he had a much worse reaction than you too," she muttered, though she couldn't help but be thankful for the fact that he cared about her, considering the fact if it was someone else, he or she would have fled. "Oh no, she's not engaged; I was the one that was engaged but not anymore!" She declared. "The ring was Prentiss' way to proclaim his love for Tshering," the Gryffindor grinned.

"I don't need all your help, okay? As if I would let you all end up in danger with me," she scoffed. "And hey, where is this fucking best friend talk coming from anyway, huh? Really didn't get a lecture like this from either of you before," Iris raised an eyebrow. "He's not my knight in shining armour, so can we stop referring to my love life like it's some twisted drama? But I will admit one thing, he may or may not have been a good kisser," She muttered, in hopes that they would shut up about it now. "And if I get killedst, so what? Not like anything's going to change around here. Maybe the third time will be my last."

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 am

"Whatever. I still wanna gun people down if I don't end up coveting all the roles I want, and that list is as long as a certain Hitrost's tongue," remarked the brunette, a smirk now relinquishing the whine she had shown before. Sipping her coffee, she smited her brow. "You silly people, I'm only aiming for West End," chuckled she haughtily, "only the most informed, high class societies would be informed of my life of crime. Other than that, I do plan on being a low-profile star, thanks. Like... that dude. Whatshisname... Liam Neeson. People only care about him when he's on the big screen."

Tshering burst out laughing, "Oh geez, no! I won't date Eye!" She rolled her eyes, "She's my best friend, along with you and Berlin. You don't just go around dating best friends, don't you?" Except she was probably going to break that rule with Flo. That meant she was a hypocrite, but she wouldn't be if she didn't tell them. She pressed her lips. "I would die if I was engaged, and besides, who needs Prentiss and his best friend, and other girl whining?" questioned the girl confidently, "I have Ollie!" Okay, she didn't exactly have him, not yet. But she will. Soon.

The Ravenclaw shrugged her shoulder, deciding not to reply after her friend's outburst. "But love is drama," she muttered, before sipping her coffee and laughing at an old woman with an unrealistic-sized bra.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:43 am

"We will be expecting that, Tshering. When you're done making a big mark on the screen, join the group. Unless... Gray will have to change her mind to bring us along or something. And not just her 'guy' best friend." Iris said with a smirk along with a shrug. She finished her ice cream with one last scoop, leaving the cup cleaned as if it was a contest, then suddenly she had the idea she was rummaging into for a while, "And yeah, will you guys help me with the things for school? We can go to Diagon Alley after this and when I visit the bank."

"What! No way I'll date my best friend. That stays as is. Or should I say I'm already dating you two right here. Makes sense." She laughed and almost choked her ice cream still stuck in her mouth, she preferred melting it before the swallow, keeping in mind since birth that these kinds of food were meant to be eaten that way to avoid missing the delectable outburst. The black-haired girl stared at Tshering wide-eyed at the mention of an unknown female, and remarked with astonishment, "Other girl whining? Who the hell would that be? And right, you have the Ravenclaw dude in school. You wouldn't need a long-distance relationship anymore."

The Slytherin agreed with an encouraging nod and a raised eyebrow, "Yep. You can never avoid love being a soap opera. Too much drama, Gray. I think you shouldn't mind yourself with it." She slapped the table with her hand all of sudden, changing her mood to eagerness and excitement, "And let's hurry! Go get the bill! I miss buying stuff for school! I think I'm the only one missing school in the world." and rolled her eyes.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 am

"I'm not taking you guys with me to kill my mother," the Gryffindor snapped and rolled her eyes. "Like I said, all this sudden caring and concern from you both is kind of freaking me out, so just knock it off, alright?" Iris muttered. "School is the one place I'm dreading right now, no offense to Hogwarts, but I feel like I need to go take a proper vacation or something away from the same faces. But sure, if you need any help, I'll come along."

She nodded her head. "That's exactly what I'm saying; I wouldn't date my best friend either, meaning I wouldn't date Alec. Case closed." The brunette merely smiled humourlessly and said, "Honestly, with all the drama that we're involved in, we should definitely have our own television show, it'd be a big hit."

"I'm not minding it Eye. In fact, I'm completely avoiding it by staying single for God knows how fucking long," she smirked. She took out some money from her pocket and placed it on the table, sure that it would cover everything they ordered. "Alright, so we're going to Diagon Alley right now?" She asked, as they three exited the shop.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 pm

"You call us caring and and giving a fuck for your wellbeing abrupt?" Tshering asked, her tone shriller than she would have anticipated. Running a hair through her hair, she placed a stray lock behind her ear, "Fine, but when you need it, we'll be on an express train to Let'S-Tell-Gray-I-Told-Her-She-Needs-It-So Land." She raised a brow, before something in her burst, "Go then! Go! If you want to go away, then just go! I'm perfectly fine with my friends abandoning me. Yeah. I'm perfectly cool."

Smirking, Tshering nodded, "Will you be my dutiful girlfriend now, Eye?" She chuckled, wondering what on earth that would be like... never she mind. Dashing her fingers across her face, Tshering tried not to think of all the ones that left her, holding herself together with her arms. "No, we shouldn't," Tshering argued, "I don't like a TV crew capturing every thought and whim that I have, thanks."

The brunette frowned, "I still have my coffee to drink!" Sipping on it, the Ravenclaw decided to throw the rest on her coffee in the bin allocated near her desk, "Well that problem's settled, let's gooo!" She stood up, running for the exit, "Last person to stand up has to pay the biiiiiiiiill!" She rushed for the door, and soon she was nowhere in sight.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 am

"Or... go faster with brooms and off to We-Told-You-So la la land. Then before we even know it, you're dead." Iris remarked sarcastically and grinned, mocking her best friend for what might even happen in the near future if she would go on being bitchy and modest like that. It was surely not the rightful thing to do. But even so, they just had a laugh, nothing more than that. And who in the world would want something related to that occur to his life? She frowned, glared into a space nowhere, and muttered, speaking sense, "Yep. Go for mind's desire. But in your heart, Gray, you'd want us to come. It will be one hell of a drama slash action television show. More exciting than just two people on air."

"Your girlfriend, Tshering? But I already own you two. Better than a freaking boyfriend or a common love life." The Slytherin agreed with simplicity and shrugged, placing her utensils neatly in front of her, and eventually abandoning them in clutter after dashing away out of the door with a bang, leaving Gray behind to pay the bill. Still, the Gryffindor was after all meant to do that in the first place.

She sighted outdoors again, went along with the Ravenclaw and waited for Gray to join them on their trip to Diagon Alley. It felt like ages since she's actually been there, closely stepping on its grounds and glancing around at the busy people and their sidewalks. She missed everything.

THE END.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content