Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

For All The Right Reasons

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

For All The Right Reasons - Page 2 Empty Re: For All The Right Reasons

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Catchin a brief look, Aquila raised his eyebrow questionly. The smirk on his lips seemed to be teasing as he flashed the other boy the glance.

"Oh trust me, I could."

Letting out a whoop, he rushed ahead, starting his run with a skip. A few feet ahead, he turned around and grinned brightly.

"You said woods - I can get you woods."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:53 pm

"I wouldn't let me get out of your sight when we decend for the woods. I might seem to fly off." He teased a laugh out, letting a inside joke come loose. His yellow eyes lightened as he noticed the boy was also teasing. He now wondered if the boy was just like that, or was it a fact the boy was like him with his sexuality?

He watched as the boy skipped off, he felt very light as the Aquila grinned back at him, a pure bright smile he sent back too as he followed after him.

"Well show me the way danger boy,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

A raised eyebrow and a laugh at a joke he didn't get, but was willing to laugh at anyway, "Well that would be a real shame. I'm just starting to like you. I'll be sure to tie you to a tree before I go for my destroying."

Letting out another booming laugh that caused some attention from passer-bys - all of whom received a grin and wave from the boy - he continued forward, doing just as he had been told.

A couple of turns, and a few minutes later Aquila had stepped over the entrance to the vast woods that surrounded the area.

"I give you woods."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Korvus Followed, watching the boys every move towards the forest, his lips twitched as he caught sight of the darkening trees. Maybe he could let go and show Aquila what he is? He ran a hand behind his neck.

"Your just starting to like me, huh?" He mused as he poked Aquila in the ribs. He let out a laugh at the boys flinch as he poked him. His eyes rolled and he started walking, turning his head over his shoulder.

"Well, lets enter then. You never know what fun larks in the darkness, or what mischife we can cause."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 am

Only giving the boy a quick grin, Quil quickly took off into the woods, dashing in and around tree's letting out wild whoops whenever he felt inclined to, jumping over roots and kicking up snow.

After a moment he took a tree at a running leap, clawing his way up to the higher branches, grinning down at the ground below him, finally remembering to actually check if the boy had followed him.

"Sorry," he gave a little chuckle, "Been holding that in too long."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Korvus watched amused as Aquila ran like a wild animal into the forest. He shook his head at the boys enthusiasm and started to run, letting him self go free. He stopped when he entered the shade of many of the trees. Listening to the sounds around him. He smieked his true slytherin smile as he cunningly, but sneakerly skipped to the next tree behind Aquila.

"Boo!" Korvus shouted as his hands landed on the boys arms, smirking at the boys slight jump. "Nice little show there. So you starting a bomb fire then?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows as the boy turned around, his hands still lingering on Aquilas arms.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 pm

"There is no method to my destruction my friend," he intoned from his perch in the higher branches of the tree, still looking down at him with a grin. "You just have to let destruction come to you as it will. Nothing else is true beautiful innocent carnage."

Yawning he put his hands behind his head settling into his nook with great pleasure.

"But for now, its a nice day, and I'm tired out. I do think its time I rested."
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 pm

"Your really are a dnage magnet." Korvus said sardonically, now looking up at the boy. He smirked and thought he might aswell let go, show what he is. If the boy ran away, he would just watch. People were like that, well these days they were anyway. He wasn't suprised though. But people should over come fears.

He removed his leather jacket, throwing it by a tree stump. "Do you have anything against cretures, Aquila?" He asked, ready to take his top off, not that bothered being half naked. He wasn;t that effected by bad weather anyway. His leather gloved hand held the bottom of his top.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:58 pm

It was with unhidden curiosity that Aquila looked down, watching the boy. He wasn't entirely sure what he was trying to present but curious none the less. Quil was always curious.

"Don't think I do, first boyfriend... well he was more of a childish crush now that I think about it, was werewolf, suppose that's got to make me slightly forgiving," he flashed a crooked grin and raised an eyebrow, "What's it to you?"
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Korvus knew that the boy was curious now, people were when asked that question. He looked up, narrowing his yellow/gold eyes at Aquila. So he had a werewolf ex, interesting. "Have you ever met a Angel or half Angel, Aquila? Out of curiosity. I know there is a half angel in Durmstrang." He asked.

"Will you be affraid if i was a creature?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "Is there? Well if I've talked to him... or well I suppose it could be a her couldn't it, you never said. If I've ever talked to them, they certainly haven't disclosed this news to me."

"Can't see why I would," he shrugged his shoulders, still looking at the boy, "I mean, I don't see why you being one would be any different than anyone else being so."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:47 pm