Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Potions - Second Year (Second Lesson)

Livius Grimstone
    Livius Grimstone
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Potions - Second Year (Second Lesson) Empty Potions - Second Year (Second Lesson)

Post by Livius Grimstone Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Shrinking Solution

Now, I am sure you are wondering, why would we learn about something like this? Isn't it just useless? You may think so, but actually it can be quite helpful in a tight spot. Drinking this, can make you smaller physically, allowing you to get through small spaces, or even get so small, that you may very well seem to vanish out of thin air. Now, if you're getting it in your heads to use this potion to cause mischief, or sneak out without anyone seeing you, I recommend you don't. Sooner or later, you'll turn back to normal and that might leave you in an awkward situation.

The ingredients that are needed for this potion, are as follows.

Minced Daisy Root

Peeled Shrivelfig

Sliced Caterpillars

One Rat Spleen

Dash of Leech Juice

Those are just disgusting to touch, aren't they? Get a bit queasy thinking about it. Now listen carefully, because I will not repeat myself, and the wrong brew may kill you. When you're finished, the potion should be a very bright green. Add the Peeled Shrivelfig to the cauldron, and let it heat on the highest temperature for five minutes. Once that is completed, you are to stir clockwise six times, before adding the rat spleen. Turn the heat down to low, and add the leech juice. Just a dash, remember this is important. Stir counterclockwise three times, before adding the final two ingredients.

If you don't remember, that's the Minced daisy root, and the sliced caterpillars. Stir it again fifteen times clockwise, and tap your wand against the cauldron. Leave it to simmer for fifteen minutes, and if you've done this correctly, you will shrink. That's right, we will be testing the potion on yourself, so do your best to make sure it's done right.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 am