Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mistletoe Miscief

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mistletoe Miscief Empty Mistletoe Miscief

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Casey led a complaining Danni to the forest clearing by her house. "I know it's cold, but the clearing's really pretty. Besides, I wanted to see you over break and it's gorgeous." She hid a mischievous grin, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him the remaining steps into the clearing. She steered him to where she had prepared a spot earlier. She leaned against a tree. "See, wasn't it worth the hike?" The snow lay around the clearing in a clean white sheet. The trees were tall and grand and dusted white. A deer ran through the woods opposite them.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mistletoe Miscief Empty Re: Mistletoe Miscief

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"Beautiful or not, i dont appriciate you dragging me out of my bed at 6 a.m and bringing me here, second, i have things to do today miss donohoe, and this is putting me dreadfully behind schedual, so youre lucky i love you." he sighed, his breath creating a cloud as it left his lips. Ite was bitterly cold. His boots crunched in the snow as he tiredly followed his diluted friend. he was dressed impeccably as always, though he had managed to forget a scarf. He was really tired but hed suffer through. But this had better've been important.

[ooc: outfit http://www.polyvore.com/winters_delight/set?id=58761973]
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 am

Casey grinned widely. "Well I guess you're just going to have to ditch that busy schedule." She skipped away and laughed as he tried to follow, but couldn't move. Pointing up, she grinned wickedly. "Enchanted mistletoe," she sing song-ed, skipping farther. "Gotta get someone to kiss you and it ain't gonna be me! Our family's owl is on that branch next to you, so you can owl someone to come rescue you. Oh!" She skipped close again, taking her scarf off and wrapping it around his neck. She grinned dazzlingly. "You forgot your scarf." She ran away again, then climbed a tree when she was out of sight, climbing back and settling invisibly in a pine tree to watch.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am

Danni caught the scarf jaw dropping. She left him here. he didnt even know where he was. Sitting down on a rock, he sighed quietly and let the owl land on his arm.

"so im guessing youre her henchman in all of this hm, mister?" Daniel chuckled a little. "who am i going to owl...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 pm