Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Chocolate, chocolate, chaocolate

Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Chocolate, chocolate, chaocolate Empty Chocolate, chocolate, chaocolate

Post by Liam VanDuke Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Liam walked around the store throwing the chocolate bars in the overflowing basket. He knew he was exaggerating but when would he have time to get more chocolate. It there's one thing he couldn't do without it was chocolate.

He even tried to learn how to make it but it ended up burning... all eight time. He sighed remembering the state of his kitchen afterwards. "That should be enough" He inspected the basket and turned to the nearest register. If only he had not been distracted by the chocolates he would've noticed the person standing behind him and the chocolates would not been spilled all over the floor.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you. Are you ok?" He asked worriedly after all the hit the guy with a basket. Damn werewolf senses, they never work when you need them. He thought angrily.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Chocolate, chocolate, chaocolate Empty Re: Chocolate, chocolate, chaocolate

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Daniel had been buying more fabric for his current project when someone had bumped into it sending his material, and the poor mans candy crashing to the floor. This guy was resonably attractive.

"its perfectly alrihgt, i wasn't really paying attention. Please let me help you" daniel spoke with a smile "its the least i could do"
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 pm

"It's fine. Don't worry about it" Liam was about to use his wand to summon the candy when he realized he wasn't allowed to use magic outside his new school. He sighed, being raised as a hunter had it's advantages, one being using magic whenever you wanted.

He knelled on the floor and started to trow the chocolates back in the basket. This was going to take a while. "I wonder if they can trace me" He muttered. Was it worth the risk? Underage magic was still a crime.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 am

Danni frowned and knealt down and placed some of the candy in the basket. He finished and placed the basket and placed it on the counter than lifted his fabric onto his shoulder and then grined.

"there we are, that wasn't all that bad. I'm daniel by the way."
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

"Thanks for the help" Liam chuckled. "Liam, Liam VanDuke" He introduced himself. "So, what are you doing in a candy store with that much fabric? It seems like a recipe for disaster, or maybe is just my usual clumsiness."

He was curious, that was for sure. He had not met that many gay guys before and the ones he knew could hide really well. This kid had no intention of hiding, that was certain.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Daniel chuckled.

"oh its all for my latest project, trying to win someone over you see... and this may be the key" he smiled "and its a pleasure to meet you laim. and i must say that is a lot of chocolate"
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Liam raised a brow. "With fabric? Are you going to make him new clothes?" He tried not to laugh. If Daniel was willing to go through such lengths to win someone over who was him to get in the way.

"Oh, I'm a chocolate addict" He shrugged. "This will be gone in two weeks, maybe three" He looked at his basket. Maybe he should get some more.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 am

Daniel blushed when the older boy made his talent sound tacky and stupid. Yet he still nodded. Gorn was worth the work. He smiled to himself thinking about the person he loved so dearly.

"if youre a chocolate addict... i know a great shop in romania... its where my aunts from, and she sends me stuff from there a lot actually. in fact" daniel rummaged around in his bag and then pulled out a small case of chocolate "there we are. for you" he held out the chocolate to the other boy
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 am

"Really? Which one?" Romania, he went there once with his family. Not a very nice place for a hunter to be. Liam had yet to see a place with more vampires that Romania.

"I can't take your chocolate" He said surprised. He didn't even know the guy. Maybe it was his paranoia due to the amount of dark creatures that would love nothing more than to kill him, or any VanDuke, but he just didn't feel comfortable accepting gifts from strangers.

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:27 am

Danni shrugged putting the candy back in his bag. "i just don't really like sweets all that much" he chuckled a little.

"i dont really remember the name off the top of my head but i know my aunt raves about it." he smiled and shifted his wieght onto another foot and sighed as he did it, He was rather tired. Breaks took a lot out of him
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Casey spotted her best friend across Honeydukes and grinned. She dodged between people and displays, hugging him from behind, being careful not to spill the fabric (or the boy). "DANNIIIIIIIIII- oh hi." She spotted the boy he was talking to, who had formerly been hidden by a display. She go of Danni and stuck out her hand. "Sorry about that. I'm Casey Donohoe, currently in the role of crazy best friend," she said with a grin. "Who are you?"
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Lian smiled "Liam VanDuke, currently in the roll of a chocolate addict" He lifted the basket filled with chocolates for her to see while shaking her hand.

"No need to apologize, I did almost kill your friend with a heavy basket" He took her arrival as his cue to leave. "It's been great meeting you, Daniel, Casey." He nodded before turning towards the registers. "And good luck with the outfit" He called walking away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:29 am