Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Loaded Gun

Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Loaded Gun Empty Loaded Gun

Post by Bennett Cooper Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 pm

"Hello there."

An inviting grin, charming in nature, spread across the man's face as he passed a young lady, seated alone at a table not too far away from the bar. A man of many sides, Bennett was never picky upon what qualities he found endearing, however he was particularly partial to the startling contrast of deep brown hair, and bright green eyes.

Both of which this young lady, pale cheeks suddenly rather flushed, had in spades.

"Bennett Cooper," he held out his hand and slipped into the seat across from her when she didn't proceed to talk.

"N-Nora McGinty." Her shake was wobbly, as her expression continued to dance. She was torn.

"Well, Nora has anyone ever told you-"

A cough from behind him dragged Bennett's attention to a man; sharp plans to his face, his bright blue eyes focused on him with a rather disgruntled look - he was quite fetching to.

"Hey there."

He turned his beaming smile to the new man, not even bothering to hide the way his eyes grazed over him, appraising. Had he said quite? That was an understatement.

The man blinked for a moment and then frowned again, "That's my seat."

"Is it?" he looked down at where he sat, and then back up again, "Well then by all means." He got up gesturing to the chair, moving like he was going to leave them, only to stop and turn around again.

"I'm just going to go out on a limb here - I really think I felt something here, so I'm just going to leave this here," he set a small business card on the table, "And you know, just think it over and maybe we can come to some sort of...arrangement, two of us.. all of us. Just think about it."

Nodding his head, his grin never faltering, he turned this time and made his way to the bar, slipping into a seat.

"They were definitely into me."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Loaded Gun Empty Re: Loaded Gun

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 am

Juliette rolled her shoulders back, humming softly as she watched the club from her seat, her drink sloshing around in her hands as she moved her hips to the beat.

Her gaze drifting over to a trio, the former Angelique shook her head, all too amused by the events unfolding around her. The man's words drifting towards her, she covered her face, her shoulder's shaking from the laughter she was struggling to hold in.

Merlin, people these days. Blinking up at the sound of the voice again, but much closer, she offered a roll of her eyes, her tone full of amused playfulness. "Sure they were, hotshot. I bet you say that about everyone who looks your way."
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

A wide grin crossed his face, and he only inclined his head towards the woman, "Of course I do. Logic states, if I say it enough times, I'm bound to be correct eventually." He winked, "But looking at this face, who wouldn't believe I'm always right."

The couple having been forgotten by him, Bennett let his gaze linger over his new companion. The grin turned into one of appreciation. The young woman was definitely worth his time - not that he ever really found someone that wasn't quite.

"Speaking of which," he held out his hand to the woman, "Bennett Cooper."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:47 am

"Screw logic," Juliette hummed, pushing flyaway hair over her shoulder. "Besides, you'll be wrong plenty of times before that. And what'll be the fun in that?" Shrugging a shoulder, her green eyes danced as she tore her gaze away from the crowd for a moment to grin at him. "Well, it looks like I can. What does that say about me, hotshot?"

Taking his hand, she shook it firmly. "Juliette Josse at your service."
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:51 pm

He raised an eyebrow, not letting go of her hand, even after she had given it the appropriate shake, "Well, Juliette Josse, it says you are a challenge. And I do love a challenge."

He let his gaze travel over her again before finally dropping her hand. She was young, younger than him at least, though only by a few years. And he certainly liked her attitude. He knew she could keep up.

"And where's a gorgeous thing like yourself hiding her boyfriend?"
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Giving their still joined hands a raised eyebrow, her gaze rose back to the man, taking the time to fully appreciate his attractiveness. Though he did seem to be a few years older than her, she'd never hold something as small as age against a man, especially not when he looked like Bennett.

"A challenge, hmm?" Her French accent becoming a little more obvious, her lips quirked up into a grin. "And how, exactly, do you expect to win?"

Letting out an amused laugh, she leaned towards Bennett, her voice softening, "Who says he exists?" He did, of course, but her relationship with Billy hardly crossed her mind when she wasn't with the man.
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm

"I expect to win, simply by being my charming self," He leaned back on the bar and winked above his carefree grin. He was loving life, always had - there was no other way to do it. "It will wear down your strong defences eventually."

He raised an eyebrow at the girl, not quite believing her playful tone. It wasn't that he was concerned with competition. He'd win if he wanted, and even if he didn't there was always another beautiful face. The world was never short of beautiful faces. It was what he loved about it.

"A beautiful woman like you? There would be too many people begging to be it, that he'd have to exist."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 am

"We'll see," Juliette hummed, throwing a grin at him. Tousling her hair with a hand, she swung her feet as she swivelled around on her stool, giving the man her undivided attention. "But," she breathed, leaning towards him, "you might find that I'll be the one to win."

And then she'd moved back, tapping her purple fingernails against the bar in time to the blaring music.

She shrugged a shoulder, "Maybe I'm just not interested in long-term relationships." Her green eyes met his, a slow smile tugging across her lips, "That's always a possiblity, you know."
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 am

Lynx made his way into the Golden Thestral, he wasn't really one for pub scenes much, but on the rare occassion he would drop into the Golden Thestral

He made his way to the bar and smiled at the bartender and asked for a Green Imp Fenzy, a drink containing Imp blood, Gillyweed and Gin. As he sipped at his drink he glanced over and noticed to other people at bar, they seemed deep in conversation

Lynx then glanced around the rest of the room, he wasn't surprized to see he was pretty much the only one alone, but he wasn't going to talk tot he bartender that was far below him
    Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 am

Grey spotted a town below, it's lights shining in the dark like embers, he was a bit partched so he decided to decend on his broom.
    Down and down he nose-dived, right into an alley. He opened his backpack and put in his broom.
    "Now to find a pub..." he thought.
    He walked down the alley and came, upon a grundy looking old place called 'The Golden Thestral', "Ah! Must be wizard owned," he thought to himself.
    Grey walked in, his boots clicking with each step. He hadn't finished his ciggy yet and was puffing away. He went up to the bar and took a stool two seats away from some other chap and looked to the barman. "Firewhiskey, straight," he said and then looled and nodded to the good looking chap down the bar...
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Lynx looked over as he saw a person looking in his direction the man nodded at him, Lynx figured he must have been acknowledging someone behind him, but nevertheless Lynx sent a warm smile back

Suddenly Lynx noticed the smell of a cigerette, he had to smile as it brought back memories of his rebellious 15 year old self, and how he use to have sneaky smokes behind the Herbology Greenhouses with a couple of other Gryffindors

Lynx took another sip of his drink, his head spun for a few seconds, the bartender sure knew how to make them strong
    Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:23 am

Grey finished his Cig and drink and ordered another of the same.
    He looked to the chap again.
    "Terrible habit isn't it?" he said as he grinned.
    "I'm Grey, what's good man?" he charmingly uttered as he reached out his hand for a shake....
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 am

As the man came closer Lynx could see he was a rather attractive man he looked to be around Lynx is age

"Well as long as you do it in moderation its not to bad of a habbit" Lynx said with a smile, the man then stuck out his hand and introduced himself

"Grey.. hmm like the color" Lynx said with a smirk, he then shook Grey's hand "Nice to meet you Grey, im Lynx" Lynx then looked over at the bar as Grey asked him whats good

"I wouldn't take any of my recommendations, apparently my choice of drinks are crap"

Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

Grey laughed, "I'm sure it's not all that bad!" he said as he winked at Lynx.
    "I say! You wouldn't be Lynx Miller, that went to Hogwarts, would you?"
    Grey was just sure of it. Grey when he was at Hogwarts was quite different. Very straight laced, never got into trouble, top of his class even. He was hoping Lynx would recognize him, he was much different now, broken in a way. Grey always thought so much of Lynx in school, always terribly fond of him, yes , this has to be Lynx Miller...
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

Lynx shock his head "Oh I don't I've been told there pretty bad", he was then surprized when Grey knew his name and asked if he went to Hogwarts

Lynx studied the man's face for a little bit, it did seem familiar "Yes thats me" he then paused trying still studying Greys face, then suddenly it seem all to familiar

"Wait I think I remember you, Grey Edward or Edwards isn't? yeah you were like a year below me I think. A Ravenclaw if I remember correctly" Lynx stated, he remembered when he was in 7th year and took advanced muggle studies, that there was a 6th year in the class. Lynx thought it must have been Grey
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Elizabeth Bracknel Finch Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 am

Last edited by Elizabeth Bracknel Finch on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 am

Grey's heart jumped, Lynx DID remember.
    "Yes! Grey Edwards, that's me," he said as he got up to embrace Lynx.
    He was so glad. Here was someone he knew from the good times, the time in his life when everything was good, when Nuna Till was still alive. There was hope, yes hope he could once again be happy and see the ggod things in life.

"So whatever are you doing here?" he asked as he let loose of Lynx..
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 am

Lynx was surprized when Grey embraced him, he definately wasn't expecting it and figured he must just be one of those super friendly people, Lynx wrapped his arms gingerly around him

Lynx then thought about Grey's question ans shrugged "Ah you know just thought i'd pop in here for abit. how about you, I thought you left London after you graduated" Lynx asked
    Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 am

"Oh I see," he said as he smiled and lit up another cig and offered Lynx one. He took a long draw off of it and said,"Well, I actually don't know where I am, haha. I was thirsty and saw the lights below, I was on my broom."

Grey took another draw, "I did leave London, had a bit of a *family problem and have been out exploring ever since. I recently jsut took a position at Hogwarts as a substitute, headmaster Chaos owed me a favor and offered me the job, so I am on my way now. I thought I'd try it for a while, let me have a little bit of a rest-up, you know."

Grey finished his cig.
    "SO what about you, what are you keeping yourself busy with?"....
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:41 am

Lynx politely declined Grey's cigerette, he thought it was odd that he was travelling by broom, Lynx always found this the slowest way of travelling when you could just apparate or use floo powder

"Oh sorry to hear about your family issues, so your working at Hogwarts? well I guess I will probably be seeing you around there. I teach Transfiguration there"

Lynx released a small sigh, he seemed like he hadn't experienced life at all, all he did after he graduated Hogwarts was do his Masters in Transfiguration and began teaching soon after. It seemed like Grey lead a more interesting life
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 pm

He gave a smirk, leaning forward to whisper in her ear, "And who's to say we can't both win? I think that's a very good option. I like being nice and fair you know."

The noise in the bar was starting to swim around them, it was getting distracting to say the least. Normally Bennett enjoyed the cover a crowd gave, but he was dying for some silence, just once.

"Everything is always a possibility," he inclined his head to the door, "What do you say we get some air, walk and talk. I promise to be a perfect gentleman, unless otherwise invited." He punctuated this statement with a wink.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am

"Well, that's always a possibility," she agreed, breathing into his ear, "And rather promising really. I guess the games just have to begin, and then we'll see, won't we?" Flashing him a sparkling grin, Juliette straightened out her skirt, humming softly.

"I'll take you up on that offer. And maybe, if you're lucky," she paused, grinning cheekily as she hopped off the stool, adjusting the strap of her purse, "You won't need to be a gentleman."
    Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:52 am

Lynx Miller wrote:Lynx politely declined Grey's cigerette, he thought it was odd that he was travelling by broom, Lynx always found this the slowest way of travelling when you could just apparate or use floo powder

"Oh sorry to hear about your family issues, so your working at Hogwarts? well I guess I will probably be seeing you around there. I teach Transfiguration there"

Lynx released a small sigh, he seemed like he hadn't experienced life at all, all he did after he graduated Hogwarts was do his Masters in Transfiguration and began teaching soon after. It seemed like Grey lead a more interesting life

Grey could see his mention of brrom puzzle Lynx.
    "I rather like to travel by boom for you get to see much more, I love to travel and 'experience' places," he said as he positioned hiself closer to Lynx. Grey ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes sparkled at Lynx as he smiled at him. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he would get to see Lynx everyday, it would be wonderful.

"That's awesome, how exciting, it will be good to have someone there to talk to!" said Grey as excited as if he jsut found out he won the Wizarding Lottery.

"So can I get you a drink?" he winked, full of boyish charm...
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Lynx titled his head from side to side as Grey mentioned why he like travelling by broom. "Well thats a point, though I just dont find it all that effiencent" he replied

Lynx nodded back as Grey said it would be good to have someone to talk to at Hogwarts "Ah yes it will be, I noticed most of the Professors tend to keep to themselves, so it will be good to have some company"

Lynx shook his head as Grey offered to buy him a drink "Oh no I really shouldn't I normally just stay for one drink really" Lynx with a smile
    Grey Edwards
    Grey Edwards
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Grey Edwards Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 am

"Too bad, this Jumping Boggart is pretty good!" he said as he gulped down the reminder of his drink.
    Grey stood up and put on his leather jacket, tossed a Knut to the bartender for a tip and put on his leather backpack.

"Well dear Lynx, I suppose I ought to head out and find an Inn tonight and get an early start in the morning, I'm due at Hogwarts this week and I have to get all settled in. Do look me up when you get there and have time," he said as he pulled Lynx close for a long, passionate hug..... This felt right, he was glad he ran into Lynx, he won't be alone this way, he'll have a dear friend at the castle...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:49 am