Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Like Yin and Yang

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Like Yin and Yang Empty Like Yin and Yang

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Danni was waiting for karma. She was running slightly late, or maybe he was early. He lost track with her. All he knew was that he had plans with her todauy. He let out a small sigh and adjusted his hat so it would properly block out the sun. He sat down on a bench and pulled out the book he had been reading. No reason he couldn't enjoy his waiting time
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Like Yin and Yang Empty Re: Like Yin and Yang

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 pm

It was not a good day to get on Karma Black's bad side. Her scar was stinging, bringing all of her attention to the blazing sign of imperfection that marred the right half of her face. Every sideways glance in her direction brought her temper to a new level, every murmur that she couldn't quite catch - that she didn't want to catch - sent her mood plummeting downward.

By the time Her Highness came into view, Karma's already doubtful mood on being there had evolved into her debating asking for a moment to slaughter everyone in the immediate vicinity.

"Danio." She greeted, frost evident in her tone.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Danni heard 'the queens' spiteful tone and held in a shudder. She could really grind his gears when she wanted to.

"afternoon karma." he spoke equally coldly. "i felt you needed some time in the sun so i asked you to join me in my errands today. i hope you like fabric stores because well be stpping at a lot of them."

He was really beginning to rethink his decision to bring miss queen of everything with him. The only reason h e did was to keep her from pestering gorn long enough so that he could sleep. That boy was lucky Danni cared about him. Danni sighed quietly and pulled out his (rather long) to to list and began to read it over in his head.
    Fabric
    Food For Dinner
    Cat Food
    Get Clothes Drycleaned
    Get some new hats
    A Gift For Gorny
    Envalopes and Parchment
    Ink
    A new quil(cat destroyed old one)
    Anything else i seem to see fit.

It seemed like everything was in order. He slid the list back into his bag and glanced at Karma.

"well we best be going if we want to get anything done"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 pm