Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nothing At All

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Nothing At All Empty Nothing At All

Post by Leo Ward Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Leo was sitting at the back of the library, he had tucked himself away into between some shelves. He was suppose to be study for his Charms mid term test, but as usual became quite distracted

Leo tapped his wand on one of the books making it levitate, and fly around him, he then allowed it to fall into his lap. As Leo looked down at the open book a smirk appeared on his face

"Evanesco" he said sharply, the words in the book slowing began disappearing, he flipped through a couple of pages continuing with this charm, he was so glad he paid attention during that lesson
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Nothing At All Empty Re: Nothing At All

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Tabi had went looking for something in her own books and couldn't find what she was looking for so she decided to head up to the library to see if she could find what she was looking for up there. Of course she had no clue what that even was, but she would know it when she seen it.

Tabi was walking through all the little nooks she like to find until something interesting caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. The second year she had met in the common room, what was his name? Oh yes Leo was doing something in the wee back corner of the library so being the Slytherin that she was she had to go check it out.

Tabi snuck up to the table the best as she could because he looked like he was enjoying something in a book.

"Hay Leo, what ya doing?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Leo qucikly slammed his wand down and looked up at the voice he heard addressing him, he was pleased to see that it was just the girl from the common room he'd met the other night

"Oh hey, Tabi wasn't it?. Well im doing a whole lot of nothing" he replied while he tossed the book on the ground beside him

"So what are you doing here, you dont strike me as the nerdy type" Leo said with a chuckle
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Tabi could not help but smirk when he said he was doing nothing,

"Yes, Tabi would be me. Slytherin's don't do nothing in the library." Tabi laughed.

Tabi noticed that he had dropped a book onto the floor,

"Well I like to be nosy; like what is special about this book you have thrown on the floor." Tabi smirked as she bent over to pick up the book off the floor.

"Now what have we been doing with this book?" Tabi flipped open the book and noticed pages were empty.

"I see someone has learned a new spell. Works better when you use it on people. Watch."

Tabi laugh as she turned around and saw a first year Gryffindor sitting in a chair a little ways from where they were.

"Evanesco." Tabi said as she pointed at the chair and made it disappear watching the first year fall to the floor.

"Now that was much better." Tabi laughed
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Leo smirked when Tabi said Slytherin's dont do nothing in the library, he then fixed his eyes on her as she picked up the book, he was kind of proud when she was that he had been erasing the pages, he liked showing off his rebelliousness

He then raised an eyebrow as Tabi remarked it worked better on people. He watched as the chair disappeared from under the first year, he then burst out into laughter, he was begining to like this girl, someone who thought the way he did

"FREAK!" he yelled out at the Gryffindor, then looked back at Tabi "Well impressed, there I was thinking you were just a wimp like half the people in this school"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Tabi smirked at her hard work and then threw herself into a chair that was next to him.

"Oh I am far from being a wimp, I am just coming out of my shell." Tabi said proudly.

Tabi had been such a goodie over the last year trying to make her father happy she was not doing it any more. The rebel was going to start rearing its head.

"Wait until you meet my friend Jamie, I think she is worse than me." Tabi smirked.

"So other than disappearing books, did you have another agenda you were doing?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:30 am

Leo was pleased to see that Tabi had a rebelious side, something which was hard to find these days, everybody around Hogwarts seemed to be so goodie two shoes

"Oh so have a partner in crime huh? nice to see people actually having fun around here, instead of taking things all to seriously" Tabi was he doing anything else in the library

Leo then tilted his head from side to side "Well clearly im studying, isn't it obvious?" Leo said sarcastically
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 am

Tabi could not help but laugh a little when he talked about a partner in crime.

"Yes, that sounds like a plan to me. I need some excitement in my life."

Tabi picked up a book the was on a table and was flipping through it not really caring what it was about.

"Studying sure and I am the queen of sheba.". Tabi said with a smirk "I guess you do have one spell down."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Leo smirked at Tabi's response "Well its nice to meet you your majesty" he said with a huge grin on his face

"Yeah I learnt that spell last year, im not half bad at charms, though it does sometimes take me a little while to get it" Leo then let out a sigh thinking about his Charms mid term he had to study for, though he was in no mood to study, there were to many better things to do

"And what about you then, whats your best subject? and don't you dare say Transfiguration cause everybody knows that for them nerdy Ravenclaw freaks" Leo said with a smirk
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Tabi laughed and bowed a little from her chair, "Well I guess you can be in my court to. Whom would you like to be?" Tabi asked with a slight grin which someone might have thought was a smirk until they got to know her.

Tabi listened when he said he took him awhile to get a charm and then wanted to know who subjects.

"Well I am very good at Charms and Potions. Potions of course is my favorite, if not my father would probably Avada me right now." Tabi laughed a little when she knew it was probably the truth.

"Transfiguration might be my worst subject, my water goblet second year turned into a wooden box." Tabi always hated the subject.

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Leo smiled back at Tabi as she played on his joke, Leo wasn't use to smiling to much, most often he just had his hard nose look about him "I am Count Ward, im sure you've heard of me" Leo said jokingly

Leo was impressed when heard Tabi was good at potions "Potions!, wow thats a tough subject, I failed that in my first year. So your fathers pretty strict is he?" Leo asked curiously
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 am

Tabi was enjoying spending this time with Leo and talking about different things. She could not help but laugh when he called himself a Count.

"Well I have not heard much about you, you must tell me more Sir Count." Tabi smiled

When she saw how excited he got when she told him she was good at potions she could not help but smile and then leaned over to him,

"My father is a Potion Master, so I basically have grown up around potions. My sister and I are both great at it even though my sister will tell you I am better."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Leo then lenaed into Tabi and gave her a joking nudge 'Well a Count such as myself must keep his modesty" Leo was surprized to here that Tabi's father was a Potions Master, he never did get potions, they were always so complicated

"Lucky your good at potions then" Leo said with a laugh "My parents dont really mind what I do I guess. So i guess you want to be a potioneer when you get out of this dive" Leo asked
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Tabi smiled when Leo leaned into her, "Well I suppose I will let you keep your secrets for now. But someday you will share with me." She said with a smirk.

"Well if you want to get better I will be glad to help you." Tabi smiled, she wished that Jamie and him got along a little better but oh well no everyone did.

"Yes, my goal is to be a Potions Mistress, it will be hard work." Tabi sighed
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Leo screwed his nose up and shook his head when Tabi mentioned she could help him study for potions, it was a kind offer but studying wasn't something Leo made a habit of

"No it's right, I kind of hate studying, just don't have the concentration for it"

Leo then nodded when Tabi said she wanted to be a Potions Mistress, it seemed like she was quite set on this career "Well that certainly sounds difficult, im thinking I might get a job in the Ministry, though mind you I hear they won't let you in without good grades, so might have to re - think that" Leo chuckled
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 am

Tabi could not help but laugh when she looked at Leo's face when they talked about studying.

"Well it doesn't matter what you want to do, you have to at least pass if you want to graduate." Tabi shrugged, studies was the one thing she took seriously.

"Yes, I do it seems like it might be rewarding someday." Tabi thought about things, but she hoped that Ivano could deal with her being successful with things in life.

Tabi leaned against Leo and sighed, "I forgot to tell you sorry about how Jamie treated you in the common room earlier. I used to be that bad if you could believe it."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:46 am

Leo titled his head from side to side as Tabi mentioned he would have to pass his subjects to graduate "Meh, im sure I'll do find, I mean I passed first year right" though Leo didn't let on how he crammed so much before his exams

Leo smiled when Tabi rested against him, he was being to like her "Oh Jamie, please she's such a wannabe. I mean I know she's your friend and all but she tries to hard to be rebelious, I personally think she should have been in Hufflepuff" Leo remarked
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 am

Tabi could not help but smirk at Leo when he commented on passing,

"Yes that is true, I myself have a bad habit of cramming everything in right before the exams. I mean I study a little, but I retain better all at once."

Tabi was really enjoying her time with Leo, there was just something refreshing about being around him, it was almost like he wasn't expecting her to be something else than what she was.

"I will make sure we don't let that get back to her." Tabi laughed at the thought of Jamie being in Hufflepuff. "She would have probably been disowned, I know I would have."

At this point Tabi started getting a really painful headache and she grabbed her head, "Dang it, Leshia still has not been to the hospital wing."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 am

Leo laughed when Tabi said she would have been disowned if she was placed into Hufflepuff "Well yes being a Prewett and all, its funny my mother was a Hufflepuff, yet my father a Slytherin"

Leo then raised an eyebrow as Tabi grabbed her head and mentioned that a girl by the name of Leshia hadn't gone to the Hospital Wing

"Whos Leshia, and probably more to the point how do you know she hasn't gone to the Hospital Wing" Leo asked, even though he never paid much attention in Divination, he couldn't remember Professor Chaos teaching them this
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 am

Tabi smiled at Leo when he talked about being a Prewett, "Well there was at least one Prewett in the family history that was a Gryffindor."

There was something about Leo that Tabi knew she could trust him with her secret,

"Leshia is my twin sister and she has been having really bad headaches." Tabi stated, "We have a mental connection and so I feel these headaches that she is having."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 pm