Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Pretense

Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Pretense Empty Pretense

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:16 pm

He'd had nothing better to do than act like he was actually doing schoolwork for once. Not that Mars never did schoolwork. He did get decent grades even though he didn't really care about school. Mars usually just saved it for when all the interesting people had actually gone to bed.

Grabbing a book from the shelf, he sat at a table and started to read it. It had nothing to do with what he was supposed to be doing but it was less boring, so he didn't bother to find another book. Besides, the brunette at the adjacent table was pretending not to watch him and he was content to let her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Pretense Empty Re: Pretense

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Casey had just come into the Library for a book, any book, to distract her from worrying about her sister. She found one she liked and walked around looking for a table to read at. Taken, taken, taken... She finally saw an empty one, but (oh, perfect) it just had to be the one next to-

"Beast Boy," she greeted curtly. "You know, you never did tell me your real name." She plopped down at the table, propping her feet up on the chair across from her. "I think it's only polite, seeing as you were going to maul me."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Mars gave the Gryffindor a bored glance and returned to his book. "Dunno what you're talking about," he said. "If I was ever going to maul you, you'd have been mauled. I know for a fact I only toyed with your fight or flight response. Served you right for wandering into the forbidden forest. Places have names for a reason." He turned a page.

"My name isn't hard to come by. Most of the girls in the school know it, by now." He turned to the brunette who had started eavesdropping and gave her a rakish grin. "Isn't that right, sweetheart?" She blushed.

"It's Mars Pagan," he said. "You are allowed to call me Pagan. People who irritate me don't get to use my first name. Makes me wanna eat them."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "Words like Forbidden are only a challenge," she said grinning. "Anyway, you can't be too concerned with the rules, cause you were there too."

Casey raised an eyebrow at the disgusting little spectacle. "RIIIIIIIIGHT, next time I need information, I'll just ask you multitude of stalkers. Got it."

Casey grinned, sickeningly sweet. "I'll keep that in mind Pagan. Oh thank you for the gift of your great name," she added sarcastically.

(OOC, yeah, I'm in bitch mode right now... Don't care.)
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 pm

"I'm not likely to be eaten," Mars said. "Forest was made for people like me."

He was up and leaning with his hands on her table within seconds, his face inches from her own. "Casey Donohoe, fourth year Gryffindor, big mouthed and reckless, apparently the stereotypical embodiment of your house. You have a sister," Mars said. "I didn't have to ask any of your likely nonexistent admirers for any of that information. I just had to open my ears. Thing about schools is that people talk. That and you are louder than most."

"You think you are witty? Brave? Do you really think pulling a flippant attitude with people who could literally tear you apart without blinking an eye is smart?" he asked. "Let me give you a word of advice as a predator. Your behaviour is suicidally stupid. It's not cute, funny, or brave. It's asking for something to eat you. There are things in this school that do eat people. I don't. Keep it up, and I might make an exception for you."

Mars straightened, staring down at her for a minute. "You can of course just ignore my warning like the foolish little girl you are. Just don't expect me not to say I told you so when something does attack you."

Returning to his table, he grabbed his book and left. The girl probably didn't listen to a thing he said but he didn't care. It was her funeral.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Casey didn't even flinch as he was suddenly inches away from her. She listened to him, and shrugged. "It's how I am Pagan. I'm not going to change it, for you or anyone else. And that, I don't mean sarcastically, as a dare, or flippantly. That's the truth."

"No. I son't think either of those. I just don't think before I speak, alright? It's my biggest fault. And I know it." Casey folded her arms. "I also don't really regret saying it. I regret saying it the way I did, but the basic meaning is the same- I don't hold with people who think they're better than they are. And maybe I'm wrong, and you don't. But Mars Pagan, you push my buttons. I'll admit it."

She watched him go, then pulled a book out of her bag and began to read.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:10 pm