Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Last Resort

Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Last Resort Empty Last Resort

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Mikhail somehow found himself in a British nightclub. Very out of the ordinairy for him. He sighed and approached the counter and sat down, wringing his hands together. He was beginning to loathe just about everything and had enough of human society. Their lack of knowing made him sick. Sometimes he was jealous of their luck, so ignorant, yet never had to suffer a day in his life. He rested his head on his hand and stared off into space and allowed the hateful thoughts to fill his mind. He wanted revenge on those who had wronged him. And he'd get it...somehow
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Last Resort Empty Re: Last Resort

Post by Tony Stark Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Back behind the bar, that's where he really belonged. He loved to get stuck in with the locals, where better a place to find out all the juicy information of the world than right at your very bar? It was perfect! Especially seeing how people just seemed to come in and spill their hearts out to him over a drink or two.

With a last smile and cheeky wink to a pretty blonde he turned to serve the next customer with a twirl and dance to the music. Life was back on track and with the new human blood diet finally under control he could do what he liked. "What can i get you kid?" He asked as he brought a cloth over the bar before throwing it onto his shoulder. "Cheer up might never happen!" He smiled.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 pm

"what might never happen?" Mik asked flatly "and just a water thanks. I don't really like much else..." he looked around the night club with a sigh and turned back to the bartender. "i don't think i have ever seen someone in your profession quite so happy. If i had to put up with people all day long, i'd go nuts..." he ran his finger along the counter top. "and you look vaguely familiar..just the lighting in here...hard to make out a face.."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

"Whatever it is you're threating over. Lifes too short to be all doom and gloom believe me i know." He said as he reached beneath the counter for a glass and chilled bottled water. "Would you like ice with that or are you cool enough?" He smirked, it was an old joke he used to get when he asked for drinks at another club. Nothing wrong with recycling, not when you'd seen as much as he had. It was rare to find anything new now a days.

He shrugged. "What's not to like? I get free drinks, pretty humans to 'chat up' as you kids would say. It's great!" He smiled as he leant over to lean on the bar in front of him. "It's just a case of knowing the right people to talk to and being scary enough to scare off those that don't quite fit the bill." He said giving the kid a wink. He loved his job if you could call it that it wasn't like he had hours to work or get wages he just came in when he pleased and took over. One of the many perks of being your own boss.

"I do? I get that a lot. Perhaps you know me from school? I used to teach at Durmstrang until things well... you don't wanna know." He laughed, it was clear from the kids appearence that he was of school age so perhaps he had taught him once? Who knew he certainly didn't make a habit of remembering everyone he met anymore.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am

"you taught there? you seem pretty young. and no ice." he rolled his eyes as the man flirted with the blond woman. Someone could get drunk off her breath. Mik could smell it from where he was sitting. It was enough to make him wretch. But he hid it so as not to be too rude. He let out a sigh.

"well, i don't have all that much to be happy about. My life sort of sucks, and theres a certain someone who i am not to happy with and i'm not planning to go down without a fight...but i don't know what to do...he was my friend once and im not strong enough to fight him anyway"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 am

Aurmerle smiled. "By appearance maybe but you could add everyones age up in this club and you still wouldn't reach my age." He said as he pushed forward the glass and bottle. If he wanted to drink it from the glass he could pour it himself, if not then it was still in the bottle for him.

"If it's so bad why haven't you done anything about it? The futures not set in stone you know, it's easily changable so just change it." He shrugged, it seemed easy enough for him. He'd changed how he lived more times than he could count over the centuries so why couldn't he do it in his short life time? It wasn't hard.

"Arrr friend turned enemy huh?" He asked as he pulled out a glass and poured himself a whiskey. "I take it you arent okay with killing him?" He suggested as he downed his glass and quickly poured himself another one, adding in a little blood to sooth his thirst.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:40 am

"i guess it all depended on the circumstances. He did walk out on me, knowing he was my only friend, all because he thought i was weak. I would do anything to prove him wrong...show that damn idiot what i'm capable of, but hes something that's just unnatural..werewolf...wait a second, what did you just put in your drink?" Mik's eagle eye had picked up on the bartender putting something strange into his whiskey. Mik's mouth turned up into a devious smile "are you what i think you are?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 am

"Huh, got the only the strong survive vibes has he? Believe it or not if the world were to come to some sort of apocalypse I'd want everyone i could get on my side, strong or not. Everyone has their strengths just as they have their weaknesses for all he knows you could cover his weaknesses perfectly!" So he had centuries to plan out all this, wars, zombie invasion, apocalypse you name it he had a plan for them all. It was what countless hours of blood detox did to a man, it lead him to think up things you wouldn't normally.

"Ugh werewolf!" He shuddered, his face turning up in disgust. "I used to hunt those down like the dogs they are." He spat as he brought his glass to his lips. It felt good to taste the human stuff. Centuries of being torn away from it had been wasted on trying to behave as a human but he wasn't human he never really had been. "Blood." He smiled holding the glass up as if in toast. "Umm i don't know..." He said as his face suddenly contorted to show his fangs and blood thirsty eyes just long enough for him to see. "... did that meet what you were expecting?"
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:10 am

Mik nodded happily, a true smile now forming. This was the happiest he'd been in years. A vampire. Something one could only dream of being. Mik had studied them since he was young and thought they were fantastic. So strong, fast, smart. All he was missing were the fangs, and the threatening look. This was perfect

"that's exactly what i was getting at. now for a deal, you turn me into a vampire, you have full access to my blood whenever you need it, deal?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 am

"Woah easy there kid!" He smiled as he leant in closer to avoid the eager ears trying to catch the bartenders words. It was times like these when the spotlight wasn't always that good of a thing. If Ethon were to find out he was turning kids he'd kill him.

"A few problems. One." He said holding up a finger as he quickly looked around to make sure no one was listening in. "Vampire blood is no where near as tasty as human. Two, you have no idea what you're asking for and three who's to say i won't just kill you? You should never trust a vampire. Trust me." He said counting off the problems on his fingers. It was simple enough to turn someone but the after effects weren't always as fun.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 am

"i'm willing to do whatever it takes. I'll make a bargain. I live in a town where people being killed is old news, you can take your pick of the people there. I just want this very much. It's my one chance to make something of myself. Please. i'll do anything. and i'm willing to take the risk" his face remained serious as he spoke. This was the chance of a lifetime and Mikhail wanted it bad.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 am

Merle considered his answer for a second as his head slowly began to tilt to the side. "JOHN! I'M LEAVING!" He shouted over to the bartender who seemed happy enough to serve a group of girls at the other end of the bar. With a slight nod of his head for the kid to follow he began to head off towards the back of the club. No one came back here, no one that lived to tell the tale anyway.

As they made it through the forbidden door he turned back to the boy. "In there." He said pointing for the room ahead allowing him to go ahead. He had no idea what kind of vampire this kid could be but what did he care? If he wanted this life then so be it, he had chosen to become this so why couldn't others? He knew for a fact Ethon would disagree with his ideas he always did.

"Hmmm. I could kill whoever i wanted, centuries of living gives you time to perfect the art of killing and covering up your tracks. But... perhaps i could use you." He said as he ran with vampire speed to sit on the throne like chair set up in the room, making sure to lock the door behind him. "I'm sure there's something." He thought.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 am

"anything" mikhail bowed slightly "i promise." he tilted his head at an angle and braced himself for the pain. It would hurt like hell, but he wouldnt let himself show it. He came to far to show pain. "just to inquire, what ideas may you have for me?" Mik asked curiously. He was only trying to take his mind of the fact that this mans teeth were about to be in his neck
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 am

"We can figure something out, it won't be a problem." He said as he got to his feet. His eyes were now glued onto the boys neck as his eyes began to turn black and his fangs grew out beneath his lips. "Oh we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise would we?" He smiled as he ran and landed centimeters in front of him.

"This may hurt a little." He warned and a split second later he sank his fangs in, allowing the thick red liquid to quench his thirst. Now he just had to bring himself to stop just before he bled the boy dry. He should probably have mentioned that beforehand, that he didn't have restraint when it came to blood. As his heartbeat began to slow he shoved the boy aside and took a few seconds to force back the animal that wanted to tear him to pieces.

"Drink up." He ordered as he placed his wrist over the boys mouth. If he didn't drink then he'd leave him somewhere for someone to find him and take him to St Mungos if he did then well done for him he survived the first step.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 am

Mik winced in pain, biting down hard on the inside of his cheek to keep him from crying out in sheer agony. HE started to feel really weak, but bade himself suffer through. Then when he was told to drink the man's blood, he did as he was told without hesitation. He made it this far, and there was no turning back. The only other option was death. And Mik wasn't ready to die yet.

Wiping the blood away from the corner of his mouth Mikhail looked up at Aurmerle with a detemined look "what next?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 am

Merle sighed and glanced at his free wrist where a watch would have been had he usually been interested in the time. What was the point in keeping track of time when you had nothing but? He'd died many times and somehow he always found his way back to the world so there really was no point in time keeping it wasn't he was going to be running out. He couldn't even stay dead.

Again Merle found himself looking at the boy, his head tilted to the side. He'd have eternity looking after this one if Ethon had his way, of course if it was up to him he'd teach him what he needed then send him on his way but that wasn't going to happen. He needed Ethon even if he didn't admit to it. "This." He smiled and quickly snapped the boys neck in one fluid movement. Now he just had to wait, something Merle never had been good at.
    Mikhail Kiens
    Mikhail Kiens
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Mikhail Kiens Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 am

Mik felt his neck snap. It hurt like hell and he soon blacked out. It was all a part of the test. He was immortal now. He wasn't going to die. But it was irritating that this was some sort of test..His mind then shut off. Oh god. What was happening. He was dying. He knew he'd come back, but it was horrifying. He was dead. Well, human Mickey was dead. What would he be like as a vampire? It was all really just horrifying.

An Hour Or So Later

Mik sat up slowly, letting out a small, quiet moan. He was thirsty. He felt like he hadn't had anything to drink in a month. It was agonizing. He looked to the man that was in the room with him.

"Sir...what happens...now"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Merle sat in silence, contemplating his next move with a glass of blood in one hand whilst the other mindlessly tapped on the arm of the chair. Perhaps it wasn't the best move to kill the kid and make him one of his own. He wasn't the best man to teach him restraint after all, not if the last 10 or so centuries were anything to go by.

As the question was asked Merles eyes lazily looked up from his previous position on the floor and he frowned. "What happens now?" He asked bringing the glass to his lips to take a sip but pausing just before. "Well i expect you'll be hungry so you'll need to feed to complete your transition. Here." He said holding out the glass for him to take. He could get himself a drink later on.

"Then, you are going to do something for me." He smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 5:47 am