Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sera Sera

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Sera Sera Empty Sera Sera

Post by Amora Kirke Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am

The club was packed full of dancing bodies and pounding heartbeats. Mora's eyes trailed over the crowd, catching the eyes of a few mortals that seemed entranced with her body. The long bit of midriff she was showing went a long way toward persuading the males present - and some of the females - that she was the most interesting person in the whole club.

Unfortunately for them, she was not here to hunt. She was interested in a drinking of a different sort.

Sauntering up to the bar, she leaned over it, her eyes sweeping the assortment of drinks. "Bartender!" She called, her voice ringing above the din. "Gimme a Strawberry Daiquiri with a shot of O positive."

Outfit:
    Spoiler:
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Sera Sera Empty Re: Sera Sera

Post by Tony Stark Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 am

Merle swept behind the bar, going from punter to punter making cocktails and drinks where asked. He loved this job, why he'd never thought of doing it before he didn't know. He'd just been sat sulking after Amora had decided to leave him when he decided he wanted to pour himself a drink. From there he just happened to begin pouring others their drink and he's been loving it ever since.

For a few minutes now he'd been absorbed in a 'conversation' with a pretty little blonde. This one had been watching him all night so he thought it only polite to speak to her, not to mention she really was his kind of attractive. Just as she was about to make a move he found himself being shouted at, some nights they were just lucky he was in a good mood. Looking up he raised one finger to the blonde telling her to hold on and slid down to the other end of the bar to find none other than Amora ordering.

"What no please? And here i was thinking i'd raised you with manners." He tutted shaking his head. "I could get you one but what's in it for me?" He smirked as he leant his elbows onto the bar to get a little closer to her.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 am

A grin stole over her lips as he came back into view, leaning forward slightly. "Hmm?" She hummed thoughtfully, rising to her tiptoes to place them even closer to each other. Her hand raised slowly, fingers tracing over his jawline. "What's in it for you?" She gave a lopsided grin, brown eyes sparkling. "Perhaps your little blond friend over there gets to live." Her eyes flickered in the other blond's direction, and something flashing in her eyes. The other girl suddenly put a hand to her forehead, swaying as if she had randomly developed a headache.

"Then again." She murmured, her attention going back to the man before her, fingers caressing his jawline again. "You only need ask for what you want, and that can be what's in it for you..." She leaned even closer, locking their gazes. "Or..." Her voice dropped, and her grin widened. "Or we can skip the drink and go straight to something... tastier."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 pm

"Ohh noooo baby." He pouted leaning into her hand. He loved her and her games but there were times when he liked to keep his pets. After all where was the fun in having none to go back to when he was bored or alone? "I love it when you get jealous." He smirked. "So hot!"

Aurmerles smile widened and before he knew it he'd jumped the bar and threw Amora over his shoulder. "I'm leaving, make do." He ordered as he threw his towel behind him onto the bar and head towards the back door. Once he was out of the public eye he ran, using his vampire speed to get them to his room in record time. "Now you're all mine Miss Kirke." He smirked playfully as he set her back on her feet.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 am

The corners of her lips twerked upward, though she tried to act displeased. "I don't get jealous, Aurmerle." She sniffed, putting her nose in the air. Her eyes were playful, however. She knew it wasn't exactly the truth. "Its just not fair to others, is it? Thinking they can have what's mine. False sense of security and all that."

From over his shoulder, Mora blew a kiss to those watching, winking at the other blond as they disappeared through the doorway. Vampire speed was not something she expected, but it was oddly beautiful, when you weren't the one using it. Her fingers tucked into the hem of his shirt, so when he put her down, the shirt came off too. She grinned innocently, threading the shirt between her hands.

"Hmm..." she took a. Step closer to him, tracing a finger down his now-bare chest. "Oddly enough, I don't seem to remember belonging to anyone else." She tilted her head back, gazing up at him with a slow sort of smirk. "All yours, Mr. Pyrrhos."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 pm