Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

what if i change the world

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

what if i change the world  Empty what if i change the world

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:53 am

Iris walked down the streets, gazing at the various shops as though she was seeing them for the first time. Considering the fact that it was only the second time she had come here since being released from St.Mungos, everything did seem kind of new. She was noticing shops she had probably ignored before, but that didn't make her want to stop her strolling.

For a reason she still wasn't sure of, she loved coming here. The chatter of the people, hustle and bustle was much more nice than being stuck in a monotonous fashion at the same place; Hogwarts, even though it was kind of like home.

Always expecting the unexpected, the Gryffindor wondered what new this night would bring. Could be something good, or something bad.

She desperately hoped it was the former.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

what if i change the world  Empty Re: what if i change the world

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 pm

It was one of the only nights Katerina had wished her grandmother wasn't a Muggle. She'd always been proud of being muggleborn, she actually preferred it . It was a way she could prove herself, make a name, show that muggleborns could kick ass just like everyone else.

But that night, she wished her grandmother was a witch of some sort, just so she could take her to Azorat. She knew her grandmother would love the city, with all its lights, shops, people. God knew she wasn't meant to be stuck in a small town. Her grandmother had been very curious and loved the big city, exploring, living life on the edge, when she was younger, but those days were long gone. Katerina knew, however, that Azorat would be something exciting for her; something that would rejuvenate her. Her granddaughter only wanted her to be happy before she died.

No matter how much it pained her, she knew, in her heart, gran wouldn't last much longer. A few years, but she was becoming weak, sick, old.

I don't ever want to grow old, she thought as she turned a corner and nearly collided with someone. "Hey! Do you mind watching where you're going?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Iris was knocked out of her thoughts by a sudden collision, and cursed under her breath in Greek, not realizing the language she was speaking in. Finally forcing herself not to lose her temper, she looked at the person who dashed into her.

"I say that you should watch where you're going as well," the Gryffindor stated with a raised eyebrow and leaned on her side, against one of the alley way buildings. "Or maybe neither of us have to apologize and we can just forget about it."

Because there was no way in hell Iris was going to apologize, she was hardly in the mood for being 'polite' to people.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Katerina looked at the girl warily and gave a brief nod. She wasn't in the mood to argue with a stranger about who should apologize and who shouldn't - because it would have surely come down to that, unless the other girl chose to apologize. She sure as hell wouldn't. It was this stupid thing she had in her mind, she knew it was kind of idiotic but she never seemed to be able to let go of it: never say you're sorry.

"Must say," she began, "one of the best ideas I've heard today. 'Cause I know we'd be going back and forth like annoying little kids, telling the other to apologize."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:04 am

"I wouldn't have minded the bickering, because right now, being like an annoying little kid sounds a hell lot better than my current state of mind," Iris muttered, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her jeans.

She couldn't recall seeing the girl before. Or maybe she had and just forgot. "I'm Grayson, by the way," the Gryffindor introduced herself. "Any special reason you were seemingly so distracted that we both had to bump into each other?"
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 pm

"I would have minded, I hate bickering over nothing. But I suppose I wouldn't have a way out of it, I'd get caught up in the little argument like I always do. I tend to have a small problem with apologizing for something I didn't do," Katerina told her with a small roll of her eyes. She didn't mind sharing that with people, everyone knew it was the truth. And a lot of people thought like her, which landed her in these positions often. Arguing back and forth.

"Kahnovich. Katerina Kahnovich," she introduced herself and shrugged, "Just thinking. Nothing that would interest you, though."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 pm

"You mean, the way we are bickering now?" The Gryffindor remarked amusedly. "Well, seeing as neither of us going to apologize, I suggest we drop the subject now." Just because she did not want to be nice, did not mean she wanted to argue simply. She was not that bored with the night.

"Well, I suppose you are right, a stranger's thoughts definitely does not interest me," she smirked lightly. "Just curious about what had you so distracted. Are you from Durmstrang?" She questioned, having not seen her in Hogwarts before.
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Katerina Kahnovich
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Katerina Kahnovich Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

"No, the way I was bickering with a girl in the park another day," Katerina recalled with an amused smile. It amused her now, because at the time she was dying to get her hands on that girl. "Savannah Lerran," she muttered and frowned, "I thought we had agreed neither of us would do that?" Shrugging, she leaned on the wall, "Consider it dropped."

Especially not a stranger's thoughts about her grandmother, of all things, she thought. "Curiosity killed the cat, or so they say," she warned her, "But I suppose we can also go with 'intelligence is knowledge'." The Hitrost raised an eyebrow, "I am. Did my accent give it away?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:55 pm