Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's just

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

It's just Empty It's just

Post by Laura Veer Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 pm

No running was allowed. But walking was- and nobody told her at what pace she couldn't walk. Dressed in some sweats and a loose T-shirt, Laura fast walked around the neighborhood. In one hand was an I-pod, which she had used straight for about four years now, and the other one held a protein shake thingy that she randomly picked up at the store.

Singing along to a song- though her breath went out quick, causing her to not get some of the notes-, Laura didn't pay attention to where she was going really. This wasn't new, it was an habit she have had forever. Though Laura became more determined to try to get rid of it the moment she ran into somebody for the millionth time in her life.

"Sorry!" She yelped, quickly catching her balance.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

It's just Empty Re: It's just

Post by Adria Mason Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 pm

It seemed like the rain was taking it's toll as usual on the London streets, Adria observed as she walked along in a random direction, not really knowing she was heading. She had requested the club manager that she wanted to leave early from her stripper post, just this once. And to her surprise, he agreed. Then again, she was ready to blast him in case he didn't give her the break she deserved.

Her mother's illness was worsening day by day and though she knew it wouldn't be long till the inevitable, a part of her refused to believe it.

Her thoughts drifted to Nate and she couldn't help the sad sigh that escaped her lips. She missed him like crazy already, but that didn't make any sense since it was sort of clear he was not interested.

The blonde was nudged from her daydreams as someone dashed into her. "It's alright," she replied and caught the woman's arm, making sure she didn't fall. "Damn, are you okay?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh, I'm alright. Happens all the time, and I'm still walking right?" Chuckling lightly, and relieved her baby was still kicking (The baby didn't like the sudden movement), Laura gave a smile to the woman. "Sorry about that, it is a bad habit of mine."

Dusting herself off, she wasn't sure if she saw this woman before in the neighborhood. Laura hoped she lived here- knowing a girl here could make her life even better. "Say, do you live here?"
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 am

Adria just waved her arm and shook her head. "No need to apologize, happens to the most of us," she grinned lightly. "When are you due?" She asked, referring to the woman being pregnant. The blonde recalled her conversation with Ty a few days back. Did he not mention this his...

Her attention back on the woman, Adria just shrugged and smiled lightly. "No, I do not live in this neighbourhood, a few miles from here actually." She looked ahead for a moment, wondering whether she should just ask the question and satisfy her curiosity.

"Are you dating someone named Ty, by any chance?" The blonde, not really caring if she sounded odd. It was in her nature, after all.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:14 pm

"Mayish time," Laura replied proudly. "My boyfriend and I are half way done getting everything ready." Putting up her hair in a bun, she wasn't sure what to say next. Laura wanted a conversation with somebody, and here was her chance, but what was she supposed to say? "So, what do you do for a career?" Laura asked, curious.

"Yes... how do you know?" Laura asked warily, but vaguely remembered Ty mentioning something about meeting someone on the streets.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

"Well, that sounds awesome. Congrats to you both," Adria replied with a smile. "My career? Um, I'm a bookshop owner by day, and," she paused for a moment but then continued, "stripper by night." She didn't like admitting it out loud, but this was a stranger, so what did it matter. "But being a stripper is temporary for me, hopefully."

"I met him a few days back, while he was on his way from his shopping trip," the blonde explained. "He had mentioned that his girlfriend was pregnant, so I just ventured a guess and asked you."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

"Thanks," Laura replied, smiling happily. "Bookshop? I might have to stop by your store sometime. And I don't mind the Stripper part," The squib added, knowing exactly how the women felt. After all, Laura was dancing in a nightclub as one of her jobs. "You can say before I got pregnant, I was a pole dancer."

"Poor guy, he hates shopping," Laura commented, giggling.
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 am

"If you have a particular interest for reading, you definitely should because I have got some original manuscripts from the earlier centuries," the blonde said, enthusiastic as always when it came to words on paper. Her whole family was connected to the unusual past in one or another, and it was mostly her great-grandfather who had certain 'contacts' of sorts.

She smiled appreciatively, "A pole dancer, you say? Very nice. I'm sure it must have been quite entertaining." Even though it was a hard thing to accept for people, she enjoyed working as a stripper for the most part. It was not all that bad, she supposed.

"Yes, I sort of figured that when I saw him with the countless shopping bags in his hand with the grumbling," she chuckled. "But he seemed like a great guy. Like I already told him, you two are pretty lucky."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 pm

"Manuscripts?" Laura questioned, curious. She didn't have a hobby in reading, but the squib did pick up an occasional book once a while. "That does sound interesting," She mused, tilting her head in thought.

Laura gave her a smirk. "Oh it was. I loved the job, but I don't want to go back. Especially with a child on the way. I think it is something to do when you have no responsibilities." Laura shrugged, and messed with the hem of her shirt.

"Well, he lived. And it's not like it was just my fault I got pregnant," Laura told her, laughing. "Takes two. That has been my excuse everytime I have woken him up to get me something because of a craving."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:07 pm