Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

P.Y.T.

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

P.Y.T. Empty P.Y.T.

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Her knee high boots, clinging to her legs, which in turn were only clad in tight leggings, clacked noisily against the hard floor of the quiet tea shop. Glancing back over her shoulder to glare at the tinkling bells that had announced her entrance.

"Is that really necessary?" she drawled rolling her eyes. "One would think the door would be enough to tell you people that someone's arrived."

Taking off the jacket she had worn to reveal a tight shirt, just covering the top of the leggings, she moved slowly, allowing any attention that maybe be coming her way to be attracted. Pulling herself on top of the table, rather than using a chair, she crossed her legs and gave the room a Cheshire grin.

"Oh look, my hair matched the décor. Aren't I in luck?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

P.Y.T. Empty Re: P.Y.T.

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:55 am

Ondrea was leaning with her elbows against the counter when the door opened. She wasn't particularly fond of the shop, herself. The only reason she was there was to pick up a package of tea her mother had ordered. The apothecary sold nicer tea at a better price, but the tea sold at Madam Rose's was Helen Montgomery's unrivaled favorite.

Already aware of who it was that had entered, the werewolf turned, gaze settling upon her pink-haired schoolmate. An appreciative smirk pulled across her face. Pushing herself away from the counter, Ondrea gracefully wound her across the shop, garnering her own attention as she did so.

"Fontaine," she greeted, seating herself opposite the other girl. "Fancy seeing you here."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 pm

"Montgomery," Ninette's smile widened at the familiar face, watching the girl move towards her and take a seat. Ondrea had certainly come into her own in the years they had not seen each other; she had rivalled Ninette for attention within the store, and rather than jealousy, the pink haired girl rather admired that.

"I suppose I could return the sentiment, you never really struck me as a tea sort of person. I'm just here to stir up trouble, what's your excuse?"

She flicked her gaze towards a male in the corner before coming back to her companion.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 am

Ondrea tilted her head towards the front counter as the cashier waved at her and place the package of tea on the counter. "Picking up tea for my mum," she replied. "Though trouble sounds far more interesting. I like a good bit of mischief now and then. Anything I could join in?" She followed the other girl's gaze and frowned.

"Tell me you don't find that attractive." Ondrea wrinkled her nose in distaste. "He doesn't even have decent clothes on. You can't be so bored you'd settle for him, can you? He can't meet your standards."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"Ah, a good little daughter," she tilted her head, smirking a little and winking for whatever impulse told her to do so. Ninette wasn't really in a thinking things through mood - if she ever was. "I like that."

Kicking her long, legs out towards the girl for a moment, she tilted her foot this way and that as she looked at the shoe upon the bottom of it, "I suppose you could. Maybe. Then again you might be the trouble."

Ninette could assess to Ondrea's comment. It was true the man had absolutely deplorable clothes on.

"But I might not be that interested in his clothes on," she smirked before clicking her tongue slightly, "But I have to look to assess Montgomery, I'm sure you know that. Besides... he has nice eyes, if you're into that sort of thing."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:03 am

Ondrea smirked. "Do you, now?" She arched a brow at the other girl. Her smirk grew wider and she leaned forward a bit, canting her head just so. "I usually am, these days. More fun that way.

"Trust me, I doubt it," Ondrea responded, as she determined that, yes, that unwashed smell was in fact coming from the otherwise acceptable man in the corner.

The werewolf gave a thoughtful hum, gaze turning from the man in question. "Oh, I am into such things," she remarked, watching her housemate. "I... always notice when a person has nice eyes."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Ninette couldn't help but mirror the action, it was the vibe of the room combined with her competitive nature. If Ondrea was going to move it closer, than so was she. Never let it be said that Ninette Fontaine backed down.

Though at the moment, she couldn't exactly say she knew what she wasn't backing down from.

Tilting her head, she flipped her pink hair over her shoulder and couldn't help the smirk that continued to grow on her face.

"Well then, who in this room now has nice eyes. If you always notice, that couldn't be too hard, could it?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm

"Well, let's see..." Ondrea drawled thoughtfully, gaze sweeping the shop as though searching for the answer. Her eyes came back to settle on Ninette's, an expression of feigned surprise taking over her feature. "Take yours, for instance." She leaned closer, reaching out a hand.

"A lovely green set in a fine bone structure." Ondrea's fingertips trailed lightly over one of Ninette's cheekbones then down along her jaw, her thumb making contact to drag across the girl's lips. Then, she pulled back, a flirty little grin pulling at her own mouth. "I'm a rather big fan of your eyes, among other things."

Last edited by Ondrea Montgomery on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Ninette blinked those lovely greens.

Well that was new, if not entirely unexpected. Ninette had long been aware that that rumour that ran about the Halloween party was completely true no matter what denials Lis felt like making. The attention was flattering to say the least, and objectively Ninette couldn't deny that Ondrea was a beautiful girl.

Still Ninette didn't think she swung that way.

Yet, there was a part of her that just wouldn't back down, she was bored anyway, wanted some trouble... what was the harm in playing along.

"Among other things?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:16 am

Ondrea threw her head back and laughed. "That," she declared, eyes glittering with mirth. "Precisely that. Always up for a bit of fun and never back down from a challenge. It's fun. You're fun." She rose from her chair, leaning a bit closer to the closer girl.

"And I think we can be fairly certain you're straight," the werewolf added, hand playfully tucking a strand of hair behind Ninette's ear. Straightening, she stretched languorously. "Which is very nearly a shame. You'll have to let me know if you ever become... curious. Could be fun."

Ondrea gave a naughty little smirk, then sighed. "I should probably get that tea back home. Since I am such a good daughter." She turned towards the counter, clearly in no hurry to go anywhere.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 pm

"And if you weren't such a good daughter?"

Ninette was appraising the girl again, not entirely sure which of her interests the flirtations had peaked, but there was certainly something there. Not attraction, not really - Ninette was as confident as Ondrea seemed to be that she was as straight as they come. However...

There as still the challenge there, the almost dare. Maybe that was it. Or maybe she was just bored. She had already tried everything else - everyone else - what was the harm in this too.

"What if I said you've made me curious? Rumour has it you've kissed everyone else worth talking about anyway," she glanced over the girl again and shrugged, "Maybe its time I see what I'm missing."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Ondrea paused, head canting just so. She looked back over her shoulder with a faint smirk. "Well, then the delivery of said tea just might be a bit delayed," she replied.

Grabbing the package from the counter, Ondrea pivoted neatly back around to face her schoolmate. She could practically see the wheels turning in the other girl's head. It was the challenge, the werewolf would bet. It had been there, carefully woven into her invitation.

"Rumor's true," Ondrea smugly responded. More truthfully, there were still a significant number of her fellow students she had not so much as flirted with. But Ondrea had developed a bit of a reputation since it had come out that she was bi. Rather than detract from it, that fact seemed only to add with the rapport she had developed with a varied assortment of male schoolmates. Now, certain female classmates were less hesitant to approach or be approached by the girl who'd returned changed after two years of being away.

The werewolf moved fluidly back across the shop, gaze never wavering from her target. "I must confess, that I pride myself on being the best kisser a person can become." Ondrea feigned a modest shrug. "Kissing's a favorite sport of mine."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:18 am

[OOC - Soorrry! Sorrrry! I just got into... one of those moods.]

Ninette raised her eyebrow, an slow and pointed act as she listened to the girl. Modesty was not a trait that Ninette was particularly found of, thus she was rather glad to hear some version of its opposite coming from the girl across from her. If she was going to go through with this little experiment, she figured it was good that it was someone she could admire.

Who knew, Montgomery could be someone she'd have been attracted to, had she been able to go the other way.

"Well then," Ninette drawled, slipping off the table and pushing herself softly against the other girl. She eyes her lips for a moment, trying to assess if they were really all that different from men's before she flicked her gaze back upwards, "I suppose this is something we should test out if you're pride is right, shall we?"

Before she could talk herself out of what she was doing, Ninette leaned forward and brought her lips to the other girl's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 pm