Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

P.L.U.R

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

P.L.U.R Empty P.L.U.R

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Sebastien walked into the 'peaceful wood', as most called it.

'Peaceful, huh?' he thought to himself 'not for long'

He had a satisfied smirk on his face. Today his hair was half red, his eyes a firey red-orange. He loved when he looked like this. Made him feel somewhat, beautiful, though most called it straight up horrifying. He didn't care. He was his own person. And Marcel respected him, though they were two of a kind anyway. He sat himself on a rock and sighed gazing up at the trees. This place was too quiet for him. He hoped this would liven up quick.

(Seb's appearance http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22700000/Jayy-jayy-von-monroe-22745300-600-824.jpg )
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

P.L.U.R Empty Re: P.L.U.R

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 am

Marcel found himself wandering mindlessly into the Peaceful Wood. He had a rope swung over his shoulder and a pack of knives in is pocket. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing all he knew was the pain he felt from what his father's lifestyle did to him it left him without a father like it matter it wasn't like he had one before he was executed anyways. Marcel threw the rope into a noose and slipped it over his neck only to throw it off. He then chose a long jagged knife and began to cut his long jagged lines up his arm and watched the blood flow down.

Before he knew it the world went black and the only sign of life left in him was a very weak heart beat and a low occasional low moan other than that he was dead to the world. The rise and fall of his chest though was a give away that he was still alive.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 am

Sebastien grew sick of just sitting and wandered deeper into the woods. He played with his nose bridge pirecing as he hummed "Looking Hot, Dangerous" his favourite song. He saw something ahead of him. he walked closer, and fell silent for a moment. He wanted to scream in terror, but a cry of anguis came out insted.

"MARCEL!" Sebastien said, falling on his knees next to the person he loved so much, though he never would say. "Marcel...... Oh Merlin....why why'd you do it?" Tears slipped down his cheeks. His hair changed a white, his eyes a dark blue. The mix of terror and grief. He picked up the young man and held him in his lap. "Wake up...please tell me your pranking me....i...i can't live without you...."
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:38 am

Several minutes past with no change in Marcel's condition. Half hour later Marcel's heart beat grew stronger, his eyes flickered open and he gulped for air he didn't know where he was but when he looked up he realized he was in Seb's arms. Though he had no memory of how he got there or what happened in the previous half hour that he was so close to losing his life. He managed a weak smile as sudden burst of pain went up his left arm looking down at it he noticed several cuts still with some blood dripping out of them but were basically scabbed over.

He began to wonder if he did that to himself and why he would do such a thing he then remembered he was thinking about his father. He just let himself relax against his friend as he recovered more from his injuries.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:46 am

Sebastien had managed to stop himself from crying about twnty minutes after he found Marcel. There were so many mixed emotions going through him he felt like he was going to explode. He was mad at himself for not knowing this would happen, he was angry at his friend for not saying anything to him, yet he was sad his friend was there, bleeding in his arms, he loved marcel more than ever, yet hen could also feel his heart breaking. Marcel hadn't said a word to sebastien.

Sebastien tightly gripped his friend. Staring blankly ahead. He felt so hurt. But he just wanted to see Marcel okay.

A while later, Sebatien felt Marcel move and a dark look spread slowly across his face.

"why'd you do it..?" he asked slowly, his voice quiet "do you know how terrified i was?!" his voice rising slightly, his voice wavering "I though you were gone! What would happen if i lost you?!" Sebastien couldn't believe he was yelling. He just felt so worthless, that he couldn't even stop his best friend, and greatest crush, from attempting suicide
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 am

Everything that happened over the past minutes was a blur he couldn't remember exactly why he wanted to end his life other than thoughts if his father that had filled his mind and the lies that he was telling himself about how stupid he was to think that he could be anything to stop himself from turning out to the same way.

"The last thing I remember was I was thinking about my father's execution..." Marcel trailed off he never admitted to himself but he cared deeply for Sebastien and guilt flowed into his face as he realized how selfish he was to want to end the pain he felt by taking his life.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:08 am

Sebastien shook his head.

"let's...let's get you to a hospital...." he managed lifting Marcel bridal style and carrying him out of the woods. Seb was stronger than he looked. Right now he felt his world was crashing down around him. How had he been too busy to notice that Marcel had been contemplaiting this? Sebastien felt like a royal ass, and a moron. He wanted so deeply to be younger again. Things were simple. They could be kids, oblivious to how cruel the world was. Now...now things just took a turn for the worst.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:25 pm