Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Believe

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Believe Empty Believe

Post by Sebastien Derosier Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Sebastien rushed into the asylum, tossing his wand to the guard. It was okay, they knew him. He was the 'poor boy who's dad has been locked up in here'. The guards liked him. Let him in whenever. Sebastien was under more stress than ever. He just wanted to see his dad. Nothing else would help. He had gotten into his 5th fight this week, and it was only tuesday. People hated him, and he hated people.

He rushed down the hall searching for his dad's cell. He could usually find it instantly, but his mind was so busy, his vision was cloudy. Blurry. He just wanted his dad. He missed being able to hug him. He missed being able to talk to him face to face, not through some door. And when they did get to talk 'face to face' there were armed guards everywhere and Leelan was not permitted to lay a hand on sebastien. It was moments like these when Seb, wanted nothing more than to have never existed.
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Believe Empty Re: Believe

Post by Leelan Ciel Derosier Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 am

Leel sat there, a million things going through his mind. What time was it? What day was it? What month, year? The place made you worse, made reality fuzzy, made you wonder if you even existed.
    *Click Click Click*
    He heard steps coming down the corridor through the screams and agonizing moans of his fellow inmates.
    Leel looked up to find his son smiling, he jumped up and ran to the door, damning the restiction between them two, he couldn't embrace his child.

"My darhling boy, my love, come closer let me see you, tell me, what brings you to me my darhling, you're troubled, I know this..." he said, feeling as if his world was getting better now his son is there...
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:34 am

Sebastien toed with one of the piercings in the bridge of his nose. This place still made him uncomfortable. He heard his dad speaking and forced himself out of his thoughts for a moment and listened.

"Yeah..you always seem to know when I'm upset.." he managed "I'm just...so sick of this. People talk about you. About me. About what happened ten years ago. They dont know. It makes me crazy. I knocked one of them on their ass just today." he sighed "why can't they just let you go? you had every reason to kill that guy. He killed your wife."
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Leelan Ciel Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 am

"Ah, my dear boy, you shall get yourself in a world of trouble, for not your watching what you say or do. Do you want to end up like your dea Pa'pa, locked away in discontent?"
    Leel studied his boy, a new hair color, a new piercing, more sinister looking than last he saw him.

"Do not fret mon cœur, let them be, turn your head and let them show their asses. It is hard I know, they don't understand, but on reflection mon petit, I feel my actions were not best in choice, it didn't bring your dear Ma'ma back and I have ruined myself, my family...." he said as he hung his head and turned to hide his tears from his only love in his life.

"I see you've a new bobit!" he grinned as he looked to Sebi fidlding with the piercing in his nose.

"What is going on with you then mon mimi, is school going well, yes?"....
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

Sebastien tried to drown out his dad's speech as best he could. He didn't want to hear that crap. Not now. Not ever. His dad was right for doing what he did. The stupid doctor deserved it.

When his dad called attention to his peircing, Sebatien fiddled with it more.

"Yeah...Did this one myself. It cost too much to get it done professionally. Yeah sure it hurt like hell doing it, but it was worth it" he smiled a little "School is good. Being in a different house from marcel, its like being in hell, I barely see him. I'm doing well in classes. Teachers aren't fond of me...but i don't care...Their loss..."
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Leelan Ciel Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am

"Ah! Mon petit, you shall put so many holes in yourself, you'll be confused with swiss cheese! but if it is a must..." Leel snarked as he laughed...
    Seb was his darling boy, from him, by him, he could do no wrong in Leels' eyes...

"Teachers are never 'fond' of anyone mon chou, just do your best and mind them and you shall be great, this I know.... And who ever iz this Marcel? you speak of?"...

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 am

"Dad..please.." Seb laughed "I don't have nearly that many piercings...yet"

Sebastien's smile faded when Marcel was mentioned. He had spoken, forgetting his dear friend was in the hospital..for something dreadful. It made Seb's stomach knot up at the thought.

"I became friends with him a year after you were brought here... Aunt Emilie signed me up for a children's group therapy thing...he was there too...it was how i met him"
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Leelan Ciel Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 am

Leelan looked to his boy somewhat confused...
    "Oh, yes, I have forgotten darling, your dear friend Marcel, he is well yes?" he said half rememebering a boy Marcel, is this place really doing this to him?

"And how is that toad of an Auntie of yours doing?"...
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

"Aunt Em is fine. She talks about like you as if you were the devil himself. UI can't believe her...she is your sister.... I hate how she is. So strict. When i came home with this" Seb briefly gestured to his piercing "She just about ripped it out of my face."

Marcel. Seb would hate himself for this, but he hated talking about marcel's suicide attempt. He hated thinking of it. The image of finding him there...He was alive thank god. But the image of it still haunted seb. He had legitamate night terrors about it. He woke up screaming almost every night.

"He's...he's uhm...fine..." seb tried to lie but he knew his father would know, he always knew.
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Leelan Ciel Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 am

"...as I sadi, she is a toad, but you mind her and do as she says, it is out of her kindness you're not on the street mon petit." he said. "But if the betch hurts you again, give her a little unaware payback, if you know what I mean," he said with a wink.
    He noticed his son squirm at his mention of Marcel, something was wrong, surely.
    "What ever is the matter with your Marcel mon chou? Don't lie to me, you never could," he said as he pierced his eyes to his son...
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:35 am

Sebastien shuffled his feet and looked down when his father began scolding him. He probably would look like a little kid, if it werent for his freakish height and peircings.

"Sorry pa'pa...it's just a lot to talk about....i don't really like to... He's alone back at the hospital...he is there because i found him in the woods..he..he.." sebastien felt tears sting at his eyes. It pained him so much to think about that day
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Leelan Ciel Derosier
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Leelan Ciel Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Leel saw his darling welling up, in torment, he hated this, he wanted him, to hold him, to comfort him, to let him feel him love for him. Damn this place!
    "....mon petit, what is the matter, what did your dear Marcel do? Tell your Pa'pa!"

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 am

"He tried to....kill himself" that's where sebastien lost it. He was sobbing. His boyfriend attempted suicide, his dad was in the nuthouse, and his aunt was the closest thing to being a troll, aside from actually being one. He hated where his life was right now. Marc was the one thing that kept him from insanity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:01 am