Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

i am not like peter pan

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

i am not like peter pan Empty i am not like peter pan

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Storm stared at the bruises on her collarbone, questioning their existance slightly. It wasn't something she did often, other than when she'd just been hit. Only when she was alone.

Now, Storm wore only high-neck shirts and clothes that covered her purple and dark blue bruised body, but today she was wearing a green tank top. Her hoodie lay forgotten beside her.

Some morbid thrill found her as Storm looked at the purple bruises. Did she really look so terrible? A corner of her lip twitched slightly, but resettled when she remembered how much it had hurt her. The Gryffindor pressed her index finger against a large purple bruise for a second, wincing at the sharp stab of pain.

That was before she realized that she'd experienced far worse things in her life than a little pain.

The bruises on her arms were fading slightly. Her father preferred her chest, stomach and back, and her brother seemed to like her arms. Mr. Everlee was extremely brutal. He didn't even have a job any longer. That is, unless you count rolling out of bed, beng hungover and throwing up, followed by stumbilg down to the pub and drinking until between ten and twelve, to then come back and hit Storm.

"Drunk bastard," Storm muttered to herself. Why didn't she go with her mother and sister to The States? Who cared about Hogwarts? It was probably better there, anyway. She was so stupid.

Gazing up and squinting, Storm saw someone- a little familiar, maybe?- standing there.

"What do you want?" she snapped quickly.
    Dementor
    Dementor
    Other
    Other

i am not like peter pan Empty Re: i am not like peter pan

Post by Dementor Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am

The Dementor lingered around the dark streets and cave at Hogsmeade in search of its next victim, sweeping into a cave it instantly sensed the presence of a human, a young woman

The Dementor hovered in the shadows as the girl shouted out to someone, just like a lion stalking its prey, the Dementor watched carefully, determining when the best time was to strike its victim
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Bridget heard the girl speak and she stepped out. She was about to respond when she saw a dementor lurking. Bridget got her wand out of her boot. "Expecto Patronum" She said and watched as her patronus drew the dementor away from both of the girls. When it was fully away Bridget put her wand away and walked over to the girl.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, I was just walking and found you here with that dementor about to attack you" Bridget explained. She saw the bruises on the girls arms and spoke once more. "What happened to you".
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Storm shook her head. A patronus? Was there a dementor there? According to the other girl, there was.

"Well damn!" the Gryffindor shrugged. "I don't think I'd be it's best feast, must be stupid. Very, very stupid."

Her eyes widened, and she set her jaw. Expression irritated, she looked at her briefly before snatching up her hoodie. "What happened to me?"

Storm scowled. "What happened to me is none of your goddamned buisness!" She closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth. "You wouldn't even want to know what's happened to me!"

The redhead stood up, ready to leave, before it hit her why the girl was so familiar, and sat back down, blinking in disbelief.

"Bridget?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Bridget looked at the girl who looked really familiar to her. "Dementors don't care, as long as they feed, it doesn't matter that much, food is food to those creatures" Bridget explained to her.

Bridget watched as she grabbed her hoodie and Bridget put her hands up in defense. "Okay, didn't mean to prying on your personal life, I was just going to ask if you wanted me to heal those for you, sorry" Bridget apologized to the girl for getting into her personal buisness. "To be honest, it would be best if you talked to someone about what happens to you, it will help you get through it if you talk to someone so you know you're not alone" Bridget confessed.

Bridget heard the girl call her name. "Yeah why" she asked. She looked at the girl and realized who it was. "Storm?".
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:04 am

Storm shrugged. "I guess that's true."

She shuddered. "I- no, it's okay." The Gryffindor decided to drop her bitchy I-don't-care attitude. "I guess." But then, her hair shook back and forth. "I can't tell anyone. I-it's too complicated."

"Yeah," Storm said. "We met on the train. First year, right?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Bridget nodded to her. "It is".

Bridget looked at her and nodded. "It may be hard to talk about, but you'd probably feel better if you talk to someone. Those look bad" Bridget grabbed her wand and walked over to Storm. Bridget mumbled a few spells under her breath and the bruises disappeared. "That should do" Bridget said.

Bridget nodded. "Yeah, you grew up to become really pretty" Bridget said honestly.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Storm mumbled something about it mabe being true. She watched as Bridget healed her bruises. "Thanks." She touched her collarbone, and didn't feel as much pain as usual.

"Thank you," she said quietly, even if it to her wasn't true. "You, too."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Bridget shrugged when she thanked her. "No problem" Bridget replied. She was glad she could help out Storm, those cuts and bruises looked bad and painful. Bridget didn't know how Storm got them but she had a feeling that Storm didn't fall.

Bridget nodded and smiled. "So what are you doing out here".
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Storm smiled a little, feeling somewhat relieved to be rid those bruises. It wasn't just because it had hurt her, but they carried some memories that she didn't need nor deserve.

"I'm- uh," she frowned. What exactly was she doing there? "I don't know, really. I was just... in need of some peace. A getaway, as some people may say." Storm looked at her, head slightly tilted. "What about you?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:41 am

Bridget watched the relief go on her face when she watched as the bruises disappeared. Bridget was glad that she could help Storm with something like that even if she didn't tell her what was going on. Bridget understood that Storm wanted to keep what ever it was a secret.

Bridget nodded and than shrugged. "I wanted fresh air and wanted to take a walk" Bridget explained.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Storm shrugged. "Okay then."

She was feeling sligthly happier than usually. It was strange to see someone she met so long ago. Well, it wasn't that long ago. Only a few years, but still. "How have you been?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:35 am

Bridget nodded. She looked around at the scenery and than turned to Storm when she talked. "I've been good, been busy with studies and waiting for my sister to return home. No one's seen her in a while" Bridget said. "So how have you been" Bridget asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content