Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Long time no talk

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Long time no talk Empty Long time no talk

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:00 am

Thomas walked into the shrieking shack and looked around. He jogged up the stairs to one of the empty rooms. When reaching one of the rooms he looked around, there was nothing up here that excited him. He looked at the empty fire place and walked on over to it and grabbed his wand and pointed the tip to it. "Incendio" Thomas said. Flames came and so did footsteps.

Thomas was good and knowing people's footsteps, he grinned when he put his finger on it. "Long time no talk, huh old champ" Thomas turned to look at his friend.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Long time no talk Empty Re: Long time no talk

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 am

Blaine had made is way to the shrieking shack, practically looking fear in the face with no such terror. Things, just didn't scare him anymore. Unless his insanity was raging out of control, or he was with Lily, he was sort of a rock.

When he saw Thomas inside he made his way through the door and found a chair in the corner of the room.

"Yes, quite long" Blaine spoke, a thin smirk forming on his lips "Wouldn't really call myself 'champ' but do what you will"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:02 am

Thomas rolled his eyes at his friend. "I was being sarcastic you ass, but thank you for making it clear that you're not a champ" Thomas said to him. "So what have you've been up too, screwing Lily hard" Thomas joked with him. Thomas decided to take a seat and waited for his friend to start talking.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Blaine held himself back from smacking his friend across the face.

"Who is to say that I'm the ass?" He asked sarcastically "and no, 'fraid not. She's been busy with her job, and it is fleeting when I see her. What of you old friend? What have you been doing with your life?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Thomas knew that Blaine wanted to do something physically to him.

Thomas nodded and looked at his friend and shrugged. "Well little of this, little of that. Been flirting with a girl, bugging my sisters, hanging out with some friends, so basically what have you been up to lately" Thomas asked.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 am

"Flirting hmm, I always wished I could crack into that, childish mind of yours Thomas, see how ya tick." Blaine mumbled, pulling a book off of a shelf and opening it and beginning to read "And what I have been up to..." Blaine chuckled his insane laugh "well I don't particularly wish to frighten you with the details, but let us just say this, I have gained myself a little, omph, what is the word...prodegey"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 am

Thomas shrugged. "Their is no harm done in the matter. For all I care, I'm single now and I can't keep waiting around for Crystal who apparently isn't coming back" Thomas said. Thomas looked at him in disgust. "Please tell me you aren't going to give me a play by play on how you've been banging Lily".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:58 pm