Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Kid? How do I handle a Kid?

William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Kid? How do I handle a Kid? Empty A Kid? How do I handle a Kid?

Post by William Garrison Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:54 pm

William stood, leaning against a building, Heathcliffe dancing excitedly at his feet. Will removed a joint from his pocket and let the small dragon light it. He took a long drag off it and let the smoke flow from his nose and a dopey smile spread across his face as he slid down the wall, laughing like a moron. He then saw a small figure approaching him and blinked shaking off the glorious feeling.

"Oh, hello.." he managed between small bursts of smoke that he tried to direct away from the kid "I'm William, what's your name?"
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

A Kid? How do I handle a Kid? Empty Re: A Kid? How do I handle a Kid?

Post by Josh Hobbs Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Josh skipped around the place. The family were out getting school stuff for his older brother, and he had somewhat managed to get lost. Not that he was too bothered. They'd find him, anyway.

Josh smiled at the very much older boy. "Hello!" He frowned in curiosity at the smoke. "I'm Josh. What is that you're doing?"
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Will fanned the smoke out of his face and smiled guiltily. He didn't want the kid to know what he was doing, so he wouldn't think it was cool and want to try it himself.

"Ah it's nothin...Well it's a definite pleasure to meet you Josh...but where are your parents? this is a big place. A little peck like you could get lost.." Will was shocked at the genuine concern in his voice
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 pm

"Oh, them," Josh hopped from one foot to the other. "Uh, I don't know. They were here and then they weren't. Gone. Nowhere to be found!" He giggled childishly. "I think I am lost already!"
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 pm

William smiled slightly as he stood up and Heathcliffe flapped up onto his shoulders and latched himself there, looking at the small boy with dark dragon eyes.

"Well we'd better try to find them before it gets too dark now hm...?" Will said thoughtfully offering his hand to the small boy
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Josh looked up at the... thingamybob staring at him. What was that? He wondered for a second, but just shrugged it off, eventually. Maybe he should just ask or...?

"Yeah, I think so," said the boy, looking up. He took the hand cautiously. No, Josh wasn't frightened. It was more that he was slightly curious about where his parenst were.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm

William smiled at the boy, and Heath changed shoulders so he could keep an eye on the small human who wanted to take his big human, and flicked his tongue at the boy.

"oh hop off you putz" William scolded the baby dragon "Josh isn't gonna hurt anyone...Now Josh, where was the last place you saw your parents?" William hadn't noticed his ugly scar on his arm was showing from when he fell down the stairs at age 6, it didn't really bother him, but he was concerned about Josh
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Josh watched for a while, and then thought about the question. "Hmm... They were, uh... They... Hm." He frowned. "I-I don't know. I don't know where they are." He was beginning to feel slightly worried.

He pouted. "I lost them. They were finding stuff for- and then just- um."
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:46 pm

William felt bad for the poor kid. His mother walked out on them when he was four, and his Dad got separated from him when he was 13. Will had been on his own ever since. He wanted this kid to at least have SOMEONE.

"Do you remember what the store you were in looked like? Or is there a way we could contact your parents?"
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Josh considered this. "Yes. There were loads of books evrywhere, but they all looked boring." He frowned and thought. "I- no I don't know. How are you supposed to contact your parents?"
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:57 pm

"Well...the store was most likely Flourish and Blotts then....." Will said with a smile "We'll look there and some shops around that area. And as for contacting them, if you have a picture on you, i have some parchment and a quil, we can sent Heath here to bring them a note saying where they can find you and we'll wait there" Will was very proud of his idea and was sure it was foolproof, he wasnt that stoned yet
    Josh Hobbs
    Josh Hobbs
    Other
    Other

Post by Josh Hobbs Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:11 pm

"Okay," said Josh with a nod. "I- I don't have any pictures. Does that mean that we need to go look for mummy and daddy?" He felt slightly confused, but it didn't matter. All the young boy knew was that he wanted to find his parents again.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am

William nodded "Yep, that we do. But I'm sure we'll find them, I promise." He patted the small boy on the head and smiled

"Can you describe what they look like to me, so i can get a visual in my head?" he asked Josh. The dragon made his way up to Will's head and kept look out from there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am