Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Looking away

Abigail Rose
    Abigail Rose
    Third Year
    Third Year

Looking away  Empty Looking away

Post by Abigail Rose Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Abigail couldn't resist a giggle. Hidden by a few stalls, Abi peeked as she watched her mother chase their dog that has gone loose in the busy streets of Lazarus. Little did her mum know that Abi had purposely let the dog loose, as an attempt to amuse herself. It worked well, especially when her mum was so determined to do it by herself.

A breeze blowing by, her black hair flowed behind her, no longer hiding her bright brown eyes. The closest stall keeper next to her gave her a smile -he had seen what she had done- and busied himself at making his stall neat.

Their dog apparently had hidden herself somewhere, and now her mum was looking through the small areas in the street for the clever dog. I am so proud I taught Bell how to hide, Abigail thought proudly.
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Looking away  Empty Re: Looking away

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Mikhail had been a lot more in the outside world after Annaelle had come back. He didn't know why, but everything seemed like he was nine again. Alot brighter, more colourful.

He strolled around, keeping a watchful eye on everything abnormal or strange. Something that in the end caught his attention, was a younger girl hidden between some stalls. Mikhail stopped and looked at the odd display, before leaning down so that his head was just above hers.

"What on earth are you doing?"
    Abigail Rose
    Abigail Rose
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Abigail Rose Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:57 pm

"Watching my mum chase our dog," Abigail replied easily, body shaking with giggles. She peeked once more to see that her mother had found the dog and was now distracted by a fruit stall. Merlin, her mother was a real blonde at times. "Well, she was. I was a bit bored and let our dog loose." She gave him a grin and stayed where she was. She'll let her mother stay where she is right now.

Flipping her hair back, Abigail whipped out her camera and took a picture of a fallen piece of fruit in the middle of debris.
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Mikhail chuckled as he read her lips. "Sounds like fun." He raised an eyebrow and laughed. "You did?" The Hrabrost shook his head, smiling a little to himself.

Mikhail tilted his head at the camera and the fallen fruit. "You take pictures." It was more of a statement than a question.
    Abigail Rose
    Abigail Rose
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Abigail Rose Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm

"Yep. I taught our dog, Bell, how to hide a few years ago so after she got loose, Bell hid." She turned her attention away from her mother and took the time to observe the boy. He was quiet boy, which suited his fine features. "I don't think you go to Hogwarts, you have a Russian accent. Do you go to Durmstrang?" Abigail herself when to Beauxbatons for the first two years, and transferred to Hogwarts this year.

"Yeah, it's a hobby." Abi took the picture at different angles, then turned off her camera. "What's your hobby?"
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Mikhail smiled. "Well done you, then!" He shrugged and nodded. "Yeah. I go to Durmstrang. And by what you just said, I'm guessing you go to Hogwarts."

"Nice," he said with a nod. "Uh, I don't really have any good hobbies..."
    Abigail Rose
    Abigail Rose
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Abigail Rose Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:41 pm

"Cool! What is Durmstrang like, I always wondered what it would be like to be a student there. I'm not a fan of dark atmospheres, but Durmstrang must have some pretty cool stuff to take pictures off. Beauxbatons was like that, but it was just really fancy." Abigail Rose, The Ravenclaw scolded herself mentally. Stop babbling like an idiot. No Ravenclaw is a freaking idiot.

Abi gave him an amused look, and sat cross legged on the stone walkway. "An hobby doesn't have to be good. For examples, murderers all the time have an hobby in killing people, or torturing their victims. I know, bad example but it is not a good hobby." Her brown eyes danced. When was the last time she had an actual conversation? Must have been last week... she just realized that she has been a little anti social over the last week. How sad.
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:31 pm

"To be honest, it's pretty gloomy and dark," Mikhail sighed. "It probably has some cool stuff to take pictures of, though." He raised an eyebrow. "Beauxbatons? Hmm." He wrinkled his nose at the word 'fancy'. To him, fancy was a synonym to boring. Therefore, Beauxbatons was boring.

He laughed at her example, and sat down, too. "I don't really do that much. Reading, maybe?" Mikhail shook his head. "What's your name, by the way?"
    Abigail Rose
    Abigail Rose
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Abigail Rose Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 am

Abigail thought over the information and gave him a satisfied look. "Then my mind is made up. I like trying out new things, so perhaps my fourth year can be spent at Durmstrang learning new stuff and getting new photos. Then that will mean I will have to learn Russian." Abigail wrinkled her nose at this, and shrugged. "Oh well."

"Reading? Not bad, I suppose. Only certain books can keep me entertained." Brushing back her hair, Abigail offered an hand. "Abigail. Some people call me Abi, or Hail. Or Rose... or Rosa. My last name is Rose, so people tend to make nicknames from my last name. What about you?"
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Mikhail smiled. "Yeah. Russian is a difficult language if you have no grown up with it. I'm not originally from Russia, so it took some time to adjust to the language, especially the alphabet." He shrugged.

"There are some really terrible books out there," he stated. "It's nice to meet you, Abi." He took her outstretched hand and shook it. "Mikhail. My name's Mikhail."
    Abigail Rose
    Abigail Rose
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Abigail Rose Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 am

Abigail sighed and brushed back her dark hair. "Sounds difficult. Mind teaching me because there is no way I am going to end up learning it by myself." She gave him a sheepish smile and placed her hands on her knees. Abigail drummed her fingers against her knee's and studied him. He had pretty eyes, and a good hair style. He was perfect for a few black and white pictures. The scenery in a forest, and him dressed in loose cloths...

"Tell me about it! They are absolutely ridiculous. Especially the ones about politics- how incredibly boring." Abi ranted, pouting. With her bottom lip tucked out, she wrinkled her nose. Even thinking about those books made her head hurt. "Nice to meet you too Mikhail. I like that name, unique."
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:52 pm

He shrugged. "I can probably do that."

"Ugh, yes," Mikhail nodded in agreement. "I don't see why people waste their time reading or writing those. I can't even make it through the first sentance of those kind of books before I'm bored to death." He shook his head in confusion. "I guess it is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 pm