Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Aren't You Lucky [Leshia]

William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Aren't You Lucky [Leshia] Empty Aren't You Lucky [Leshia]

Post by William Garrison Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:45 am

William stumbled into the Hog's Head, feeling like he'd been hit by a truck. he hadn't drank or smoked anything for the past three days, and it was taking a toll on him. His body had grown used to it, and so it was rejecting him for the lack of the substances it craved so much.

Will was trying to sober up for Josh's sake. He had to set an example for the kid, and had to be sure that he didn't smoke or drink in front of him to do so.

Will had finally grown weak against himself and slunk over to the bar. Voice slurring as if he already were drunk. His long chestnut brown hair sticking up all over the place and his eyes blood shot.

"Ugh...one uhm...shot of uh vodka" he managed to choke out as he smoothed his hair down. He saw a girl walk in and smiled a little at her.

"Oh hey..." he said quietly doing a little better after he downed the shot and slid it back to the barhand to refill it
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Aren't You Lucky [Leshia] Empty Re: Aren't You Lucky [Leshia]

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Leshia had walked into Hog's Head. She was trying to give Tabi some space that she needed. Leshia knew that she was going through a hard time with the breakup. And Leshia knew that if she ever seen him again she would smack his face. Because nobody hurt her sister like he did.

And it didn't help that she told Tabi about the Slytherin from the owlery. So she had to make sure and be careful about that.

She then walked up to the bar. Leshia knew that she hadn't been sleeping all that good. And they still didn't know what was wrong with her. But she knew that sometime her life had to start getting better. And she was always hoping that Carmin would be coming back.

Leshia then notice that someone from the school was also there. But she didn't know who he was. But she smiled a little bit.

“ Hey.” She then looked at the bartender “ Butterbeer please.” When he was finished making it for her he placed it in front of her.
    William Garrison
    William Garrison
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by William Garrison Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:30 am

Will downed his second shot and turned to the girl, the strain in his face slowly lessening. He was starting to feel better

"So what brings a pretty face like yours to a dingy old place like this?" he asked, a kind grin plastered to his face "I'm William Garrison, call me Will." He leaned back against the bar "What do you call yourself, love?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Leshia was enjoying her butterbeer. And she knew that she was planning on what do do with Ivano. Anything that would make her twin feel better.

“ Oh I was just was wondering around. And thought that I would come into this place.” She then seen how he was grinning. And she then found out his name. “ Hello Will.” He then asked her name. “ I am Leshia Prewett my twin calls me Lesh.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 am