Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder Empty Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Blaine wandered into the Blue Pomegranite and smiled at the waitress staring at him causing a fit of giggles and chatter. He went and found a table. He waited for Lily quietly, and ordered a water to get the waitress to leave him be. he missed his Lily deeply and just wanted to see her. He wasn't quite hungry. He'd maybe eat once he saw Lily, but he just wanted to look at her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder Empty Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Post by Lily Summers Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Lily had recieve a note from Blaine asking her to met with him. She loved him with all her heart even though he was always busy and didn't seem like he had time for her anymore, but she would always make time for him she was his and that would never change.

Once she made it the the place she went inside and looked around for him. Once she found him she walked up behind him and placed her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"How my favorite fiance doing today?". Lily asked with a smile
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder Empty Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:22 am

Blaine felt arms wrap around her and he prepared himself to throw the person doing it, if it were the weird waitress again, or someone else. But then he hear the voice of Lily and allowed himself to slightly relax.

"I am quite good. Well, I am now anyways" He wanted to avoid telling her about the many insanity attacks he had while at school. He dodn't want to bother her "How've you been?"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Lily didn't think about it when she placed her arms around Blaine until he tensed. You would think after all the years they had been together she should re
    member not to do that.

"Sorry, I should know not to sneak up on you like that.". She could just tell once he heard her voice it was better.

"I am doing, working hard and missing you.". Lily said with a smile
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 am

"Yeah, I try not to be tense but ya know" Blaine laughed, his laugh was slightly less insane when he was around Lily, It was almost, Human.

"Sorry bout that......" Blaine mumbled "But I haven't been quite myself lately, and I didn't want to force the stress upon you love..." He sighed "I'm glad work is going well, Be sure you send Tara my reguards." His emotional wavelength to Karma was stronger than he wanted it to be. He felt bad, thinking of her while with Lily, but he couldn't control it
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:50 am

Lily could not help but smile as he laughed, she loved this laugh it reminded her of the man she feel in love with. She always knew he was in there somewhere.

"I am used to it, I just should have know not to come up behind you like that." She sighed and took a drink of the water that was sitting on the table.

"Yeah Tara is doing good, especially since the wedding. Sorry you couldn't have come. It would have been nice." She knew that he was just busy like always.

Lily reached her hand across the table and reached for Blaine's hand, "You know that's why I am here, to help you handle things like that. I am your outlet." Lily tried to smile.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 am

Blaine smiled as Lily talked about her life. It made him happy to hear she was finally going out and having fun. Living. She was his livelyhood and seeing her happy, made him exstatic.

"I'm glad to hear she's happy. And I know you are Lily, but I... it was something that wasn't solvable.....It just...happened"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 am

Lily always tried her best to keep a cheerful face on for Blaine when she did get to see him, she just missed him terrible and it was always like a piece of her was missing while he was gone.

Sometimes she wished school was over and they could really be happy but she knew that was years coming.

"So how has school been going?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

"School's been, well school. I hate it, but i have to do it. So it's like being stuck between a rock and a crazy place ya know" Blaine laughed a little, "Karm vanished for most of this year, so I was bored for the longest Time, With Gorn off with that little boyfriend of his. So it's just so lonely and boring...."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 am

Lily sighed and took a drink of what she had in front of her. "Yep I know all two well. I have been working hard in my schooling too and I am almost done."

The waitress came over and she order a small salad and a glass of tea. When she brought back the tea she stuck in a straw in the glass and played with it.

"Yeah well I know the lonely feeling all too well. Tara has Brian so its like their in their own little world." Lily said thinking about how happy they were.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Blaine fidgeted uncomfortably. He hated that he sort of abandoned her whenever he was at school. Made him feel like a royal ass.

"Yeah, sorry about that, love...." Blaine mumbled sliding down in his seat slightly, like a chold who had just been yelled at by his mother.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Lily sighed, "I do understand Blaine, I know there are things that keep you busy. One day soon we will be together always."

Lily missed Blaine and nothing would ever change that, she just wished time went faster.

"So how long do I get you today?"

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 am

"Until i decide I wanna go back, which given certain cicumstances, won;t be for a while. It's boring and there's nothing to do." Blaine spoke nonchalantly returning to his regular devil-may-care attitude. He flashed a smile at Lily "whatcha wanna do today hmmm?"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am

Lily smiled at the thought of having Blaine all to herself for awhile. People may not realize how much she truly missed him, but it was like a part of her was missing when he was gone.

"Do I want to know what these circumstances are that your not going back? Or is that one of those secrets I don't get to know?". There was many things that she was not aloud to know, even though it wasn't like she would tell anyone.

"Too be honest I don't care what we do as long as I am with you. I could lay in bed with you and be happy its pretty lonely."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 2:29 pm