Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Wishing For Life

Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Wishing For Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishing For Life

Post by Raven Rider Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:19 am

She smiled at him as he hugged her and kissed her cheek, while she hugged him back.

"You don't owe me anything," She assured him, unable to stop smiling while she patted his shoulder, "You deserve your happiness."

She pointed her wand at his chest and started swishing it in a practiced manner.

What was that spell I learned a few years ago? She subconsciously thought, before remembering the incantation.

She felt her hair brightening a few shades and their auras pulsing. When she murmured the incantation a bright light shone, coming through her wand. A flash of gold appeared, wrapped around Terry. She imagined it to be his magical power, restrained. It loosed up around him, making his aura pulse around him. She smiled and put her wand down. The procedure was complete.

"Terry?" she said slowly, carefully, while walking over to him. "Do you feel okay?"
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 am

((Sorry I haven't replied, I am such a slacker..))

Terry felt the magic take over as she said the spell. It had been so long since he had felt any type of magic that it took his breath away. So much so he felt a little dizzy and had to feel back on the couch with his eyes close.

"Well I will let you know as soon as the room quits spinning." Terry said with a smile placing his hands on his head.

Terry smiled and turned his head to smile at Raven, "You have to at least allow me to take you out for dinner."

Terry had thought about it when she commented about happiness, "You know its hard to be happy alone."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Candy was enjoying the time that she had. But she was getting a little bit lonely when she decided to go into London. Usually she had to work all the time and no time for herself. And the weather was wonderful and she was going to enjoy everything. She knew that Terry would ask question why she wasn't where she was.

But she then blink because she thought that she had seen Terry walk with a women. One that she has never seen before. That was when she decided that she was going to follow them. Candy them saw them go into the house. And that is when she used that back way. She was making sure that they didn't see her because she didn't want to get in trouble for spying. But she could tell that he was flirting with her and this was cause Candy to get jealous. And the way that he was looking at this women, was the way that Candy always wanted him to look at her.

But when they talked about love and her being cute. That was the last straw for her. It felt like she was being replaced. And that she was no longer need that is when she decided that she over spent her welcome. But when she went to leave she identically dropped a music box that she had brought at a muggle store. And she was sure that he would have seen her after this.
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:07 pm

((It's okay, my laptop's been off and I have tests, I wouldn't have been able to reply anyway.))

She ran to his side and helped him on the couch, making sure he didn't hit anything hard and wasn't in pain.

"Are you okay?" She asked him worriedly again.

She blushed the darkest shades of red when he spoke to her about dinner and happiness alone. "Y-you won't be alone," she tried reasoning, but couldn't help but stutter when she tried speaking. She tried looking up at his eyes but blushed darker and looked away, instead looking at her thumbs, which she was twiddling nervously. "Y-you have th-that girl who lives with you, who you think of l-like a sister," she stammered, before her voice going soft, "and you also have me..."

Just before anyone can say anything else, she heard rather loud thoughts coming from somewhere she couldn't exactly place. The person seemed... jealous?... of her? Why would she be jealous of her? It's not like Terry had taken a liking to her or anything. A loud crash sounded, and Raven quickly followed it, and spotted the person who made the sound, and before she could leave, she gabbed her hand.

Their eyes met and her eyes softened from the thoughts and emotions bouncing off of them. "There's no need to be jealous," she said quietly, "it's not like he's asking me out on a date or anything, and you haven't overstayed your welcome or anything. I'm just a woman who was able to give him his magic powers back."
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:55 am

Terry sighed when she asked him how he was, "Yeah I am sure I am ok. Its just been such a long time since I have felt my magic, it was like I got hit by a bus."

Terry didn't know what came over him as he threw his arms around Raven and kissed her. "I really do not know how to ever repay you for what you did for me."

Terry's mind start to go into over load with everything that he needed to do. It was like running a mile a minute, and most of the thoughts were pretty incoherent. He laughed cause he knew that Raven could hear them and probably thought it was funny.

Terry didn't think about anything much until he heard a noise and followed Raven to the source of it and saw that it was Raven. What he wondered was why would Candy be jealous? They had never had that kind of relationship before.

"Candy I have always told you, you are welcome here as long as you like. Your like my sister." Terry sighed

Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 pm

"Well, getting hit by a bus would be painful," she agreed, "But I, luckily, have had my magic since I can remember, so I wouldn't know how you feel like."

Of course, she neglected to mention the fact that with her clumsiness, she was nearly hit by a bus three times, and has been hit by multiple cars. Thank Merlin for magic!

Butterflies erupted in her stomach when he kissed her, and she couldn't help but kiss back to the best of her ability. She knew she hadn't known him long, but damn, this felt good. She felt as if she' known him all her life. "That... that was... wow," she mumbled, looking much like a tomato.

She giggled at his thoughts, and could barely hear what he was thinking, as they were so fast and incoherent.

She kept wisely silent when he talked to Candy, the girl he was talking to. This was not her business and she had absolutely nothing to do with it. But she couldn't help but wonder about the kiss, even though it was the wort wrong time to think about it. She didn't know what Terry thought of it, as he wasn't even thinking about it, really.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Candy was about ready to run until someone grabbed her hand. This was something that she wasn’t expecting. She hated it that she had been caught and she knew that she couldn’t go anywhere. But she was used to being grabbed like this when she wasn’t where she was supposed to be. And it was always Terry who would do it and then threaten to kick her out. She wasn’t going to let that happen anymore.

She then looked at both of them. “Leave me alone, I am going back home where I belong.” Candy knew that everything would be different by now. And she was sure that the old house was no longer standing. But she had enough money saved back that she could find her a place to rent.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Terry just shook his head, this was not what he wanted Candy to do. "Candy this is your home, you have no where else to go. I don't want you to leave."

Terry wished she would tell him what she was thinking, he went to grab her hand to stop her, "Come on Candy we have known each other for too long for you to just leave like this. Talk to me."

Terry looked over at Raven and thought at her, 'Can you give us a minute? By the way, I kissed you cause I wanted to and would love to do it again."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Candy then looked at Terry. “Yes I have a place to go. Ever since you threaten to kick me out I have always made sure that I had somewhere to go.” She then rolled her eyes when she heard Terry say that he didn’t want her to leave. “Why do you care if I leave it seems that you already found somebody else.”

When Terry had grabbed her hand that is when she stopped. “ The only reason you knew me was because I was the one bringing you money. I was just another one of your many strippers.” She knew that this wasn’t going to be enough for him to let her go. And he wanted her to talk, she was going to let him hear it. “ You really want me to talk? I love you and always had. Because you was always different and treated me different. But it looks like none of that will matter.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Terry was furious with Candy at this moment he was mad when he threaten her and that was awhile ago.

"Did I not tell you just the other day that you could stay here as long as you liked. Its your home too. I also told you the money was not for me that I was just doing this job for someone else." Terry and Candy had just had this conversation a week or so ago, why was she bringing things like this up.

Terry was a little confused when she talked about having someone else, "What are you talking about Candy, we have never been together and I don't recall ever given you the impression that we were."

What really took Terry for a shock was when she admitted to loving him. Never in all this time did he ever think that she felt anything for him.

"I treated you like a person, I am sorry if I gave you the idea that I wanted something more with you." Terry sighed and let go of her arm.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Candy was stilling remembering when he would always threaten to kick her out. It was something that was like a game with them. Because he knew that he could control her.

“ You where the one that used to threaten me saying that you would kick me out. And that was usually when I wasn’t doing what I was told. And you never told me that this was for someone else. “ Right now she just wanted to run away from everything.

She then looked Terry in the eye. “ You always treated me differently than you would the other girls. I thought that meant that you had feeling for me. But I was wrong I guess people can’t fall in love with a whore.”

“ I want to go home.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Terry sighed and rubbed his temples as he started to get a little dizzy. All of this was getting to him and he was starting to get a headache.

"Candy, I did too. I quite recall the conversation." Terry sighed. "But whatever Candy do what you want to do."

Terry turned to walk into the other room and then turned back around, "I did have feelings for you, you were like the sister I have been missing and I am sorry you took it the wrong way."

Terry walked into the other room where Raven was and threw himself on the couch. "Maybe we should just erase her mind and help her forget what she just admitted too." He said as he rubbed his temples.
    Raven Rider
    Raven Rider
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Raven Rider Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

She looked up at him, a small frown on her face. She heard the conversation that took place before, although she hadn't eavesdropped on them. They were quite loud as it was, never mind their thoughts, pracically screaming at her.

"Erase her memory?" She repeated, picking up her wand again, "Yeah, I can do that."

She made her way to the woman in the next room, and before Candy could say anything, she poined her wand at her and yelled, "Obliviate!" concentrating on the time when she met Terry for the first time, when Candy first started following them.

She lowered her wand and hid it in herto look at the woman again. "Hello," she said slowly, "I-I'm Raven, a friend of Terry's... I don't think you know me, though..."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Candy was standing there as she was about ready to tell Terry that she was going to pack up and leave. But something happened and she had no idea what it was. But she felt like she couldn’t remember why she was standing here with Terry and there was someone that she has never seen. And she knew that this wasn’t one of the other girls.

She then smiled a little bit. “ Hello Raven I am Candy. I am one of Terry’s.” She then stopped because she didn’t want to go any farther because sometimes she was ashamed that she was a stripper. Well in front of people who seemed to have an idea about what they wanted out of life.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:32 am

Terry looked at Raven when he asked her about the memory wipe. He of course knew that it was a risk to her, but he also knew it was best. He was afraid she would do something stupid to herself.

"Hay Candy, this is Raven and she had made my day. She has gotten me my powers back."

Terry smiled at Raven and thought to her, 'Thank you, I owe you'.

"Oh come on Candy you don't belong to me were just friends."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Candy felt like there was something but she had no idea. It was like her mind went blank and it didn’t mattered how hard she tried she couldn’t remember.

She then looked at Terry and smiled when he said that he got his powers back. “ That is really good.”

She then blinked a little bit. “ Then why am I here if we are frineds?”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:37 am

Terry sighed, she only was forgot what she said not everything else.

"Please Candy, you live here and have for awhile." Terry said with a smile

Terry was wondering where Raven went too and thought maybe he should go find her.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Candy was looking at Terry as he was talking to her. She was trying to remember something but it was like it wasn't there.

She then was told that she had been living here for a while. " Why don't I have my own home? I mean unless there a reason that I am here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 pm