Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Back Shelves

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Back Shelves Empty The Back Shelves

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 am

Casey was sitting perched atop a bookshelf in the back, reclining comfortably against the wall with her feet on the top of the bookshelf and her knees drawn up to prop her book on. She was deep in a Muggle novel, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, and although she didn't understand all the Muggle things they talked about, she was enjoying the book. She didn't notice the person come searching for books on the shelf below her and let her leg dangle off the side of the shelf, right where they were searching.

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

The Back Shelves Empty Re: The Back Shelves

Post by Trevor Galloway Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 am

Trevor looked over his right shoulder, then his left, making sure there was nobody trying to talk to him or touch him. He wore a mask of calmness as he bent over a shelf and tried to find a book he hadn't read, it was a hard task. Suddenly he felt something hard make contact with his head and looked up. A person. Ugh. Of course

"Ow." Trevor stated emotionlesly to the girl above "You know, book shelves aren't supposed to be used as chairs"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Casey looked over the edge of the shelf worriedly to see a young boy that she had just accidentally kicked in the head. "Merlin, I'm sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you too bad." She swung nimbly down from the top of the bookcase to stand next to him, still looking down with concern. She smiled at his next statement. "Well I'm not hurting the shelves or the books and if I hadn't accidentally let my leg drop over the side, I wouldn't be hurting anyone, so I figure it's ok. Besides, I like heights." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Casey Donohoe by the way."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:44 pm

As soon as Trevor saw her go for a hand shake, as a reflex his own hand drew back to avoid human contact.

"I'm Trevor Galloway.....and erm......It's fine I guess....You didn't really hurt me....I erp...have been hurt worse before...." Trev avoided all eye contact as he spoke.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow at his resistance to touch, but casually dropped her hand as though she had never meant to shake his. "It's nice to meet you Trevor. What year are you? I can see that you're a Ravenclaw." Her brow crinkled in a frown. "What do you mean you've 'had worse?'" she asked. "I mean I'm glad I didn't hurt you, but you shouldn't have had worse. At least not on purpose."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:11 am

"Second year" Trevor muttered "Ah I'm just...clumsy is all" He said looking down and rubbing his arm and backing up a little. This girl was strange. She was inquisitive and sort of nosy, but that was all in his opinion. He really had no room to judge her
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 am

Casey's eyebrow hiked itself higher, but she didn't comment. Even she knew that pushing didn't always get what you wanted, especially not with a nervous kid. She decided to also ignore the fact that he backed away from her. 'Clumsy' her arse, she'd bet her broom that this kid had been hit before. And for Casey, that was a serious bet.

Casey looked at Trevor curiously and switched to a safe topic. "Are you looking for a book on anything in particular? I have a semi photographic memory. I could mostly likely tell you where anything you're looking for is."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 am

"N-no...nothing inparticular....j-just l-looking" Trevor choked out. She knew something. He knew it."Uhm...what are you looking at....?" Trev asked paranoia rising in his throat. He looked around the library as he backed himself back into a corner, wimpering a little
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Casey nodded understandingly. "Yeah, sometimes you just wanna read, huh? I get it." She watched his growing fear with concern and not a little confusion. He backed into a corner and she didn't follow him, not wanting to appear threatening.

"Dude, chill out. I'm not going to hurt you and I'm not going to make you tell me your life story. See, look? Sitting down." She sat down in a cross legged position. He was now taller than her and she was in no position to attack him and she hoped this would help. She folded her hands calmly in her lap. "Calm down Trevor." She followed up her verbal suggestion with one from her Empath powers, sending a gentle wave of calm towards him. It wouldn't be enough to calm him down completely because that would just make him suspicious, but it was enough to stop him from panicking.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 am

Trevor let himself sigh, not leaving the corner, but still calm enough to function.

"Sorry I sort of lost my head, happens when people ask questions.." Trevor mumbled clutching his arm. "Not your fault, I'm just slightly wierd"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Casey nodded, retracting her power from him. Hopefully he would keep his head on his own now. "I'm sorry, I won't ask you more questions." Today at least, she added in her head. Besides, there are other ways of finding out information. "Here, why don't you ask me questions? Then we're even."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 pm