Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Through The Rabbit Hole

Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Through The Rabbit Hole Empty Through The Rabbit Hole

Post by Tovia Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 am

The tiny trees had formed walls, guiding her through the wonderous maze of emerald foliage. Tovia ran her hands through the twigs and branches, letting them prickle her pale skin. She puckled a single leaf and held it close to her face, admiring the color once more. Though, with close inspection, there seemed to be a sticky, dark liquid on the object, a thing not common in plants.

It took her a moment to realize it her own blood, dripping down her from her torn knuckles and ripped finger tips. The bright ersatz light flashed before her eyes once more, the droning of a car horn blinding her more than the light. There was the crunch of bone and metal and the feel of crement of her cheek and the shouts of a man in panic. Her body travelled farther than she would have guess; over 5 meters. A feeling, like brimstone and death, ran through her veins, as she rolled to a stop, her blue eyes wide to the sky. The "pain" and shock crippled her movements for a split second before the host was able to move.

The angel was able to stand, despite the twisted, mangled leg, and disapparate from the scene... but it seemed the stress of her mortal body had ffected her accuracy in placement. She had ended up here, in the wonderland, instead of Djinn's abode.

Tovia spun around, nearly tripping on her own leg. Her dress was in red and black shreds, revealing her nakedness beneath. Not that she cared. If she cared, she would have repaired her face first- recreating the missing skin and hair that was presumably scraped on the 1-60.
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Through The Rabbit Hole Empty Re: Through The Rabbit Hole

Post by Alexander Dawson Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:55 am

"Are you alright?" The boy had been silent before, silent immediately after. His eyes swept the woman before him, too concerned to think anything of her nakedness. Shrugging off his button up shirt, he held it out for her, a frown tugging the corners of his lips downward.

"Your leg. I- I can help-" Aiming his wand at her, he cast a quick numbing spell, not adept enough to actually heal her. "I could- I- what do you need?"
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Tovia snapped her head towards the child, the corners of her lips pulling up. Her eyes were alight with a blue in motion- like a steam. Like fire. She ignored the shirt and took his face in her hands, caressing the boy.

"Oh, pure of heart human, I thank you" she purred, smiling like a Cheshire cat. The angel looked up at the sky, then at the ground, as if just noticing her appearance. "I need nothing to fix my body,

"Humans find blood so terrifying, do you not?" She traced her hand down his jaw, leaving a trail of her life blood. "It's odd. Such a race lives with pain daily." The skin on her face was piecing together now, connected by strings of flesh, like a spider was spinning around on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:00 am