Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Collecter of Notes

Monae Sterling
    Monae Sterling
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Collecter of Notes Empty The Collecter of Notes

Post by Monae Sterling Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 am

Monae recently decided that she would earn her own money, her own way. She was tired of relying on her father, even if she was only 15. Two years away from three years away from graduation, and Monae wanted to know what she was capable of doing for a career by the time. She was not going to sit around and wait for the perfect job to come up

Walking up the mini-stage, she sat down on the stool and started playing her guitar.

From the mouths of babes, to the power of men,
    I make it all new again
    Hold my hand, Hold my hand
    Cause I can't touch the ground

When the song ended, the small crowd clapped and some money landed in the open guitar case. Smirking, she put her guitar back in and walked over to a table to order some food.

Song is Lolita by The Veronicas.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Collecter of Notes Empty Re: The Collecter of Notes

Post by Blake Estrella Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Blake happened to walk in right when a girl who went to her school was singing. She had to admit the girl wasn't bad. Blake watched as the girl went to sit down at a table and Blake walked over. "I saw your set, I thought you did pretty good" Blake complimented.
    Monae Sterling
    Monae Sterling
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Monae Sterling Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Monae looked up from her food and saw a slushatel that was in her year. Nodding, she cleared her throat and sat down her fork. "Thanks, its nice to hear some positive feedback," She told the dark blonde.

She picked up her water glass and drank half the glass quickly. The Hitrost was oddly thirsty for water.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Blake shrugged. "What? You don't get positive feed back on your singing?" Blake asked. She knew this girl recognized her but didn't know who she was. "Do you mind if I sit" Blake asked gesturing to the seat across from the girl who still remained unknown.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:37 am