Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hesitations are for the weak

Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

hesitations are for the weak - Page 2 Empty Re: hesitations are for the weak

Post by Ray Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am

"Well, no need to show your love," she said, sarcasm heavy in her voice. "And I can't really control it you know," she pointed out, "It's not like I'm using the Imperius curse on you..."

She chuckled, "No, most boys offer me a beer. But they're really boring, boys who offer poison are much more interesting!" She frowned again at his words, "You're doing it for a good cause. And the thrill of death is completely normaal if you don't like the guy." Just like she doubted the fact that he would be thrilled if she was the one about to be poisoned...

"You do still have problems," she pointed out, "You don't have anyone to worry about, but you do still have problems. Like the fact you have horrible parents, and the person you currently live with is probably worse." She paused, letting him speak, before saying quietly, "It does feel quite nice to meet someone like that, I suppose."

She shivered again at the contact he made with her, and moaned at the feel of his fingers across her arms. "Because it feels really good," she mumbled back, sucking on a spot of skin on his neck gently.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:27 pm

"Luckily for you, I don't have any love to show you," the Hufflepuff sneered at her. "Fine, I agree it isn't your fault, but that does not you are not partially responsible. You are not like other girls I've met, and that is both good and bad for me."

Blaze smirked at the Ravenclaw, "Well, poison is definitely more tempting. And I shall have you know that's not the only thing that makes me much more interesting." He stared at her in small amazement. "Oh wow, a girl who finds my logic to be completely normal. Now there's a first."

"Those are not problems McCoy, those are facts," he replied with a roll of his eyes. "Facts which I have accepted a long time ago. And my grandfather isn't that bad, he just hates me is all," he shrugged as though it were a common thing. "Real selfish of me, but I'm glad you went through similar situations as mine, just so you can understand me."

The brown eyed boy leaned his head back against the tree, just humming at her comment in agreement. His calloused hands cupped her cheeks, almost in a soft gesture and planted a rough kiss against her lips, as though the contact wasn't enough.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

She raised her hands up in mosck surrended, "Merlin, Kristian, don't take things so harshly." She glared at him at his other words, "Well excuse me for being born into a chaotic environment that changes me from a preppy whiny little girl, into what I am now."

"Well of course it is. Who wants a beer when it's been smashed onto your body multiple times?" She said this to herself, but froze when she realized she said it loud enough for him to hear. She rolled her eyes at his amazement. "I'm not like most girls, as you have already found, so you should be less surprised about this stuff."

"Your 'facts' about your fucked up life is as much 'facts' as my 'problems'," she scoffed, "I've accepted the fact my father is an abusive bastard who deserves to rot in Azkaban." She frowned at his words once again, "Yeah, he just hates you." A geniune sort of smile nearly formed on her lips as he said that. "To be understood in situations like this is as likely as finding fifty galleons scattered on the ground. Yet somehow, it happened."

A hint of a smile appareared on her face against his lips as he cupped her cheeks. She ran a hand through his hair and she deepened the kiss, leaning into him. Another hand rested on the trunk of the tree to steady herself and stop herself from falling onto him completely.

Because in the end, she can't have herself fall for him, after all.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:32 pm

"What did you just say?" Blaze growled at the Ravenclaw. "Smashed onto....?" He shook his head and glared at Hunter, "That's it McCoy, you are never going back there, you got it? I don't care where you find a place, but it's not going to live with that bastard anymore."

The Hufflepuff never bothered about anyone but himself, because he had never found anyone who understood him. But meeting this girl who has probably been through worse, gave him a bit of a heart.

"But you still have your mother and brother," he repeated, his voice having not left the dangerous edge. "So yes, that is a problem and not a fact because you can change that. I cannot change the 'fact' that I have no family." He shrugged his shoulders, "For what it's worth, I'm glad it happened."

He kissed her back once more before pulling away completely. "We shouldn't get carried away," he muttered, running his hands through his hair and letting out a sigh. "Are you sure you want to sleep here tonight? Why not go back to your mother and brother?"

As much as he hated to admit it, Blaze didn't want her to leave.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:57 am

"I didn't mean to say that," she said immediately, "He didn't- well, he did- but he was drun- even though he wasn't all that drunk-" She kept trying to defend someone she hates, but she didn't know why. Maybe it was because she didn't want Blaze to be concerned about her. Hunter had to look down when he glared at her. "I don't know where I could go. I might- I might be able to get my family to permanent safety..." The fact that she might need a place to stay didn't even cross her mind.

"Yes, I have a mother and brother," she said "it's easy to send them to safe place, it's not so easy for me. I just... I need a permanent safe place for all of us, because they're more important than I am. They need safety more than I do. I just... wish there was some way to keep him out of our lives for good." She sighed, letting him continue with what he was going to say, but made no comment towards it."

She nodded at his words, and pulled back from him completely, sitting on the cold ground opposite him once again. "I agree," she murmured, more to herself than to him. She made no reaction that she disagreed with the fact he wanted to stop. "Yes, I'm sure. I can't go back to my mother and brother either," she said, "The neighbors welcome the rest of my family with open arms. But apparently, I'm a 'trouble maker' who's 'bound to follow her father in the future' or something. I wouldn't blame them though, with the way I act and react to things, I may as well end up a drunk bastard who abuses his family," she mumbled her last sentence quietly, the words just spilling out for some reason.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:11 pm

"Stop defending him McCoy, you're better than that," the Hufflepuff retorted and rolled his eyes. "If it's really that much of a bother for you, I can arrange a place for your family to stay. I kind of have this...deal with grandfather," he muttered. "In short, he owes me and I'm sure I can come up with something. And I do get that they are more important, but this way you can be safe as well."

He simply nodded his head. "Alright then, you can go ahead and sleep and I'll keep guard if you want." His eyebrows shot up at the Ravenclaw's next words and glared at her once more. "That is not going to be you, so stop fucking talking like shit," he told, his voice taking on the dangerous edge suggesting that they drop this topic. "Let's just go to sleep," he muttered and turned away from her, hoping the night would pass soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:47 pm