Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Slumber Party

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Slumber Party Empty Slumber Party

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Frowning at the room, Juliet tried to decide if anything was missing. She wasn't usually such a perfectionist, but there was something about this situation that demanded that it be perfect. Perhaps part of her was concerned with her friends own needs for things to be a certain way, but most of it was simply the fact that it was the girl's first sleepover. Juliet felt like there was expectations that needed to be met.

And she was certainly going to try and meet them all.

Miss Mad was off in some other part of the house, warned of the childish antics that may proceed and ready to step in with her stern presence should anything get too out of hand. Now decked in her own Pyjamas soft and lavender pants with little dragons eyes wide and adorable rolling about them. - They had been a gift from dragon obsessed Savannah, though Juliet adored them - and an old t-shirt, she was bouncing on her heals not quite sure if there was anything else left to do. It was as she was about to fiddle with something else that there was a knock on the door. Face lighting up she yelled "I'll get it" at the top of her lungs, and took off as giddy as a child to let her friend into the house.
    Ines Abernathy
    Ines Abernathy
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Slumber Party Empty Re: Slumber Party

Post by Ines Abernathy Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Ines could hardly contain her excitement- the very concept of a slumber party had seemed unattainable to her, something that was out of her reach. She had few friends, if any- not that the girl would linger on that thought for too long, and spending the night at someone's house made her heart swell with both a great affection towards Juliet and a sense of pride. Her parents were inexplicably proud of their daughter, they had never seen her so genuinely excited. She had blitzed through their home, gathering as much as possible to take with her- all of her emergency kits, her mother's make up, whichever teenage magazines she was able to gather, collections of romantic movies- absolutely everything that Ines' worried brain could think of.

She frowned down at her bags- well, suitcases- doing a brief count. 7 red cases were lined up neatly on the step below her. Her face breaking out into a satisfied smile, Ines shifted her hand-made, torso-size gift basket onto her hip, and rapped on the door.

"Juliet?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 am

"Ines!" Where her guests voice had been hesitant, questioning Juliet's was bright and excited. It had been a while since she had any good girl talk. She hadn't seen Savannah since the girl left school. She was looking forward to this night more than she was completely willing to admit. "You're here."

Without waiting for the girl or acknowledging the large parcel in her arms, she threw her own arms around her in an embrace, grinning from ear to ear. When she pulled back she finally noticed both the gift and the seven bags on the porch.

"You certainly came prepared. Would you like some help with those? You know, I can-" before she could even finish that statement Kirrin was already out the door levitating the bags in front of her and turning back to the house.

"I shall put these in the living room for you Miss Juliet." Blinking Juliet allowed her mouth to hang open for a moment before letting out a soft oh and shrugging.

"Come inside! What's this thing anyway," she grinned and poked the package with her finger as she ushered the girl in, closing the door behind her when she finally followed orders.
    Ines Abernathy
    Ines Abernathy
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Ines Abernathy Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:47 pm

"Hi!" Ines returned the greeting brightly, her grin matching the other girl's- if not even wider. She could barely articulate how much she completely adored Juliet in that moment- Ines was certain that she would do absolutely anything the Hufflepuff asked her to. "I am." She confirmed, nodding vigorously.

"Oh," The girl's eyes widened as she stumbled back a bit, surprised by the sudden embrace- although did not waste time in wrapping her own arms tightly around her newest friend.

"Of course." Ines nodded gravely, turning around briefly to glance at her belongings. "I'm always prepared." She beamed, already feeling at home. "No, no- I can do it mysel-" She was about to protest, before being cut off by the house elf. Ines extended a hand towards the creature, but quickly retreated. Would it be rude to reject help from the host? Besides, it was the elf's job. Satisfied enough by her own reasoning, she allowed her hand to drop, and turn back to Juliet.

"A gift basket." Ines replied proudly, holding out towards her as she came inside the house. "Chocolates, films, flowers, quills, fruits. And books. The best books, of course." She added, peering her head around the basket. "Is that okay?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Laughing slight she waved off the girls stuttering, watching the elf disappear around a corner, "Don't worry about her. I learned how to clean up after myself last semester, Kirrin's been feeling put out for a job of late." She gave a little laugh before she was blinking at the gift again.

Her eyes appraised it with a curious wonder as she took the thing from the girl. An eyebrow raised in surprise as just exactly what it was was explained.

"Wow," she said after a moment, shaking her head, "wow." She was silent until the hesitant question was proposed, and she was immediately reassuring the girl.

"No, no its great. I mean, you didn't have to but, its great." Setting the large package aside she wrapped her arms around the girl again laughing slightly before she jumped, grabbed the other girls hand and ran into the other room. "Come on! We have so much to do!"
    Ines Abernathy
    Ines Abernathy
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Ines Abernathy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Ines grinned at her newest friend, nodding in fervent agreement. "That's how my mother felt." She was about to leave it at that, before realising that the statement could potentially sound odd without given context. "When I was very small, she wanted to look after me, but I looked after myself. I always cleaned up and organized things on my own." She explained, accompanied with a sheepish smile. Perhaps she would tell Juliet later on in the evening about her OCD- Ines knew that most people could already gather that she suffered from the disorder, but the Hrabrost felt strongly that it was another thing entirely to confess to someone about it.

"Is it? You like it?" Ines beamed, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. She had thought that maybe she had missed something crucial out- something that only girls who had sleepovers regularly would know.

Ines followed obediently, matching the other girl's pace- though perhaps with a little less grace, having stumbled once or twice over her own feet.

"How do we begin?" She looked up at Juliet, gaze expectant and bordering on admiring.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 am

"My mother would have adored you," Juliet said with a big grin. "All I ever heard was pleas to clean up after myself." Laughing happily she let go of the other girls hand, set her parcel down, and curled herself onto the couch, disappearing under a pile of blankets she had placed there.

"Of course, I like it. Why else would I say so?"

Crossing her legs, she pulled a large stuffed penguin onto her lap, resting her chin on it while she looked at her friend with a thoughtful expression.

"Well, we can watch a movie, or do girly things - like hair, or nails - and talk. You have to talk at a sleep over."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:44 am