Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Too Hot For Me

James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Too Hot For Me Empty Too Hot For Me

Post by James Nickelson Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 pm

It was hot. Too hot for the young Slytherin's liking. It was beyond normal summer heat, at least, in James's opinion. He walked through the dry, crusty dirt, with his hands in his pockets and his head hanging low, as though to avoid the sun's ever watching eyes.

His black hair had grown over the past week or so, and was now dripping with sweat as it hung over his eyes. James couldn't remember the last time it had been this hot, he was certain it could have been last year some time, but his brain was too fuzzy to remember.

As he walked, he kicked at the ground, scuffing his new shoes that his father had bought him just two days past. Sighing, James stopped suddenly, and straightened himself out, cracking his neck as he rotated it. Running a hand through his hair, he stared out at the other people, of which there were very few, and shook his head.

They were all sitting underneath the shade of the trees, out of the burning heat of the big yellow star in the clear blue sky. James felt rather stupid, walking around, covered in sweat and dirt, but he made no move to go and sit near the trees.

Instead he continued on walking, and all the while wondered if he knew any of the students he passed. He probably did, this was a fairly popular place to hang out when one had nothing to do. That was the case with James as well.

His father had gone out, on a date no less, with a woman James hated. So, James took the liberty of actually going outside for a change. He needed the fresh air, he needed time away from all the chaos regarding his father and his father's new girlfriend.

He hated the woman, even though she made his father happy, and that was all he wanted for his dad, but he still couldn't get over the possibilty that she could, maybe one day become his step mother.

Shaking his head of thick black hair, James finally took to sitting under one of the biggest trees around and began to cool off. Not just physically, but mentally too. He needed to calm his mind and stop thinking so negatively.

Laying back, settling into the tree trunk, he closed his eyes and allowed the coolness of the shade, help him relax.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Too Hot For Me Empty Re: Too Hot For Me

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 am

Heat was the sort of things living in high altitudes for a few months made you grateful for. At least, Karma sure was greatful for it. Even in the glare of the summer sun her eyes rejoiced at seeing every detail. Training had never given her that much of an advantage. Not without taking something else away.

Her brown hair was down and naturally curled in the humidity, tan skin sticky sweet and glistening with sweat. She had dressed for the weather, a silver and green striped bikini top and matching bottoms that remained hidden under jean shorts. A black and gold sheer scarf was tied around her waist, the effect almost skirt like as she made her way across the clearing. Her feet were bare, but the soft grass of the forest floor was much better than hard rock and mountain stone.

Her pace toward the lake concieled further within the forest was uninterrupted, even though the eyes of most of the people around followed her. She didn't bother to give many of them a second glance.

She had more important things to do than people watch.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 am

James managed to have a little under two moments of peace and quiet until of course, he heard people muttering to each other. Opening his eyes, he squinted into the bright rays of sunshine, and looked around as to what everyone was commenting about.

As he looked around, listening to the other people around him as to what it was exactly he was looking for, he finally spotted her. A girl, dressed prefectly for the hot weather, which consisted of nothing more than a bikini top, shorts and some sort of scarf thing around her waist.

James raised an eyebrow at her and at the muttering human beings around him. He didn't really see what all the fuss was about. Sure she was hot, in the sense that she was very attractive.

James had to admit, even though he had a girlfriend, he was certainly very attracted to her. Then again, who wouldn't be, with a body like that? However, the young Slytherin didn't know what to do at that moment, except of course when he was sure he recognized her.

That hair looked familiar, he was sure of it. He had seen it around the common room many times before. Karma? Was it? He wasn't one hundred percent sure.

Scrunching up his face a little in thought, he tried to think of an excuse to get up and talk to her. After all, she was a fellow student, and James had no one to talk to. It was then that a sudden idea came into his funny little brain, the idea was to swim. It was after all, rather hot, and anyone watching could have just assumed he was going for a swim.

Nodding internally, James stood up, and began to unbutton his white shirt, and jeans. Kicking off his shoes, he pulled his jeans off, followed by his shirt and stood in nothing but his black boxers, which luckily managed to look like swimming trunks.

Sighing with disbelief at what he was about to do, James slowly, but confidently began to walk towards the water, where the girl, who he was sure who's name was Karma, was swimming. As James walked, he was well aware of the people staring at him, and the girl's giggling. He smiled to himself, glad that he had a super high metabolism, allowing him to have a fairly fit body.

When he reached the edge of the water, he slowly started to walk in, sighing happily at the cool feeling of the water. He looked over at the girl and smiled as he started to think of what to say. "Lovely day, am I right?" he said, knowing how shitty that line was, but not caring in the slightest.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:24 am

She noticed him the moment he started to take a path vaguely similar to hers. He was following her. There wasn't a bone in her body that doubted that fact. Instead of doing what she could, and disappearing into almost thin air, she added an extra saunter into her walk, hips swaying just that extra bit. Instead of leading him down to the water's edge, she climbed a moderately large boulder and serveyed the lake from there. It was deep enough, dipping down lower near the waterfall where the boulder stood. There was a few teens around their age further off, but they weren't paying them any attention.

Pausing as she looked down at the boy, she raised an eyebrow, moderately sure that he'd been wearing more clothes when she'd glanced at him in the clearing. It made sense that he'd shed them before swimming, but way back there? It wouldn't surprise her if someone took a liking to his clothes and highjacked them. She hoped whoever the kid was had prepared himself for a way home in his skivvies.

His greetings weren't much more impressive than his body, and that was saying something.

"Lovely enough." She observed good naturedly, unbuttoning her shorts. Her scarf/skirt hid most of her legs from the racy-looking action, but her silhouette still showed through. Eyeing the water, she shrugged, fingers working on the knot of her scarf.

"How's the water?" The question slipped from her lips just as the scarf did from her legs, falling in a graceful circle around her feet as she ran her fingers through her hair again. Standing there, she placed her hands on her hips, glancing at the boy again before continuing her scrutinization of the water. She'd definitely swam in worse, that was for sure.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm

James raised an eyebrow slightly as she began to remove some of her clothing, to reveal the rest of her swimsuit, and her body. He wasn't really sure what to do, or say at that moment. There was a part of him that felt like she was one of those girls who purposely tried to make guys come after her, and if he was to be honest with himself, it was working.

"It's lovely, especially refreshing on a day like this." he said submersing himself completely under the water.

He had to admit the water was very nice. For a moment, the Slytherin felt rather stupid for not thinking of going swimming earlier, it was so perfect on this hot day.

"You're Karma, am I right?" He asked, cutting through the water as he swam around. As he swam, he stared and as he stared, he felt a twinge of guilt for doing this without Casey's knowledge. Though it wasn't like he was making out with her, or doing anything along those lines.

He was merely swimming and talking. That didn't count as cheating, James decided. So no, he wasn't cheating at all, therefore Casey couldn't get mad if she knew.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 am

With a smile, she pushed off, jumping into a perfectly executed dive into the lake. She submerged with barely a ripple, and shot underwater with a smile. Coming back up, she grinned at the boy before swimming off again, slipping in and out of the waves easily.

She paused, coming back toward him and swimming around him in a lazy backstroke. "I am." She said, glancing over at him. "...Never heard of you, though."
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 pm

James watched in slight awe, as she dived into the water, barely make a splash, or a ripple when she rose to the surface. If he had tried, he would certainly get anyone within a meter or so, wet.

"I'm James Nickelson." he said introducing himself as he watched Karma swim around him. "I don't expect you to know me, not many people do."

Taking a deep breath, James dove under water and swam a lap around the rock they were close to and then climbed up out of the water and sat on a small ledge peaking out from the side. He looked down at Karma, and wondered what she would do. He didn't really expect her to follow him, he wasn't really worth following in his opinion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 pm