Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Knives and Pens

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Knives and Pens Empty Knives and Pens

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Blaine sat on a rock in the middle of the forrest tossing a knife up boredly and catching it. He was bored as hell. He hadn't cut anything up for so long it was starting to take a toll on him. The voices would tell him to attack random strangers. He wasn't opposed to it, but stll he had better things to do than waste his time on random idiots. He needed Karma. He was slowly going completely insane without her. He knew he was mad to begin with, but things were just getting rediculous.

Blaine let out a sigh and slid the knife across his palm, letting out a small shudder of pleasure. He then was bored again and slumped forward with a small huff.

"Dammit Karma" He murmered under his breath. ' next time at least leave me a list of people you want knocked off before disappearing to god knows where"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Knives and Pens Empty Re: Knives and Pens

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

"Next time, know who and who not to knock off on your own."

Despite her words, her voice was teasing, even as she seemingly materialized leaning against a nearby tree, a soft smile playing across her lips. Her arms were crossed, simple blue jeans and fitted black tshirt along with her hand made leather black boots had her looking like just about anyone else.

The scars that marred her face were barely an afterthought now, and though she knew they were there, she didn't deign to think about it.

"Miss me, Puppet?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Blaine was instantly on his feet when he heard a voice behind him. He whent rigid, poised to strike and turned quickly to see it was Karma and then he relaxed rolling his shoulders and giving her a cool smile.

"One could say that. But I've had people. Missing you and lonliness may or may not have been my problem. One can never know. Where were you anyway Karmzy? And I know who and who not to knock off, on my list, which has gone down shockingly since you left, I like to keep our lists balanced. Keeps me somewhat sane"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

She gave a faint laugh, shaking her head as she did. "Of course you didn't miss me. No one did." There was no question in her voice, and certainly nothing about regret. She shouldn't have expected anyone to miss her anyway. They barely like her being there, they wouldn't do more than spare a lost thought for her that led nowhere and went nowhere.

Raising an eyebrow at him, she smirked. "Nothing can keep you sane, Puppet. We both know that." Grinning, she canted her head to the side slightly, looking him up and down. "Have you knocked up your muggle yet?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content