Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Beautiful Change

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Beautiful Change Empty A Beautiful Change

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 am

Dan walked into the tatto parlor waiting for Gorn. They were getting tattoos. Dan was both excited and nervous. He picked up a book and began to flip pages. he glanced at the door for Gorn and sighed, he was probably just running late, nothing happened, he was fine. Dan had to keep repeating this in his head to keep himself from freaking out. He sighed and rubbed his wrist and bit his lip, as he was known to do when he was nervous. He just hoped Gorn was okay.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Beautiful Change Empty Re: A Beautiful Change

Post by Gorneh Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am

Gorn rushed into the tattoo parlor, panting after running all the way there. He had showed up at the wrong address, thankfully close by. He coughed quietly, smiling when he saw Dan.

"S-sorry. I showed up at the wrong place, they told me which way to go." He looked around the tattoo parlor quickly. It looked like any other. The great thing about this was that Gorn had had experience with tattoos. He'd had a nice long string of words tattooed across his chest, along with a raven beneath it. It shouldn't be nearly too hard for something small on his shoulder.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 am

Dan grinned when he saw Gorn and hugged him "It's fine I'm just glad nothing happened to you." Dan pecked him on the cheek and looked back at the tattoo book.

"what should we get?" He asked smiling "It is one hundred percent up to you Gorny, I haven't the first idea about tattoos"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am

"Of course, love," He smiled softly and nodded toward the book. He rubbed his throat nervously, "Are you sure you don't want to wait a little while longer? You've never had a tattoo before have you? It's a little... more painful than it should be."

He smiled and glanced through the book, finding one that he thought appropriate to their situation. He pointed to it, smiling, "What about that one? It's just a little thing but its cute."

Spoiler:
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:03 am

Dan smiled "I don't mind it, I want to open myself up to new experiences." He squeazed orn's hand "And it could always be worse" He looked down at the design with a smile "It's perfect, I love it." Dan hugged Gorn and whispered "I love you more though" and grinned. Today was perfect. Nothing could ruin it for him
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Dan's soft squeeze on his arm was meant to be reassuring, he knew, but it was a little more difficult to do than say. He smiled again, patting Danni's hair and turned back toward the book.

He chuckled and kissed Dan on the cheek absentmindedly, shaking his head, "I love you too, Danni."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 pm