Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

UM.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

UM. Empty UM.

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Code:
    Harmonie walked through the crowded street, seemingly unaware of her surroundings.

She was bored.

And then Nine showed up ohmygoodness :O

Admin Karma:
    This post is against site rules. Please make sure all posts are at least 100 words, and do not GM anyone.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

UM. Empty Re: UM.

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Ninette walked down the streets with a bored look in her eyes. She was listless and without a goal for the day, or even her summer, and it was making her slightly more ill tempered than she was on a regular basis.

Eyes glancing around the semi-crowded street, she paused on each face for only a moment before moving on to the next one. Not a single one was familiar or amusing in anyway. Not even any of the male faces were making enough of a stir for her to feel them worth her time.

The whole day was turning out remarkable pointless.

That was, until she caught sight of a familiar face. Smirking to herself, she quickened her pass to catch up with the girl and looped her arm through hers unceremoniously.

"Long time no see, De Venin."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

"Fontaine?" Harm raised an eyebrow at the girl, giving her a quick side-ways glance. It was true that she had not seen much of the Angelique, but then again, Harmonie had rarely ventured away from the house during that summer. At least, not during the daytime. She'd found new ways to entertain herself now, without her twin or her parents. Without her family. Some, she found, were particularly stress relieving. At the thought, the girl's tongue flicked over the butt of the cigarette she had clamped in her mouth.

Taking a brief inhale of the smoke, she turned her head to the side to face her companion, and eyed her for a brief moment.

"Still as ugly as ever, I see." Harmonie teased, continuing to walk in the direction that she had been aimlessly wandering in moments before. She was, admittedly, glad of the company.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"Deciding to destroy our lungs I see."

The insult, nothing uncommon from the Priduex, got nothing more than an eye roll and a raised eyebrow. The eyebrow seemed to be stating "That's the best you could to." The cigarette however, caused the girl's pretty nose to wrinkle in distaste.

"You know those things will colour your teeth. Not to mention what its going to do to your breath. No offence, but I wouldn't think about sticking my tongue down your throat after I knew that things been in there." She rolled her eyes, smirking ever so slightly to herself. Ninette felt like she was getting something back at the moment, and it was doing wonders for her current state of personality.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm

"Deciding to not be a square." Harm drawled in response, shaking her head condescendingly at the other girl. Of course, she knew that smoking was not an entirely sensible hobby to undertake- but it helped to relieve her stress. It didn't make it disappear, but it helped. Which was more than she could say about anything- or even anyone.

"Only in excessive amount." She corrected pointedly and, exhaling a last breath of smoke, removed the cigarette from her mouth with two fingers. Harmonie flashed a mockingly sweet smile at her, before replacing the cigarette back into her mouth. "See? Pearly white." For now. She'd only been smoking for a month- at the very most. "So honestly, Fontaine, darling, there's no need to fret."

"And I'm not quite sure I'd invite you to stick your tongue down my throat." She added after a pause, smirking playfully.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

Ninette rolled her eyes, "And one revolting habit it is how you do that? Honestly, De Venin, I thought you had a little more creativity than that."

Looking at the girl out of the corner of her eye, she appraised her without being obvious. Harmonie was different since she came back, without her twin around. Ninette had yet to decide whether she was concerned over that fact or not.

"Well don't come whining to me, when you don't realize you've crossed the line and they've gone all yellow and ruined on you." Rolling her eyes, she shook her head and then went straight to smirking over the girls next comment.

"Now, now, Harmy," she nestled herself closer, impish due to the mere fact she enjoyed being trouble some. "Don't get like that. We both know that denial is an unattractive state to be in."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"Not so much of a revolting habit, Mother," Harmonie looked pointedly at the other girl, "More of a quick stress reliever." She dismissed, waving her hand in an attempt to close the subject. She knew that smoking was stupid. Well aware of its effects, and even beforehand she had never understood why people would choose to destroy their lungs. But, somehow, it felt like revenge. She didn't know what on, but it felt like revenge for having to do it the "right way" and doing it the "good way" for the sake of her family's reputation. She didn't have to uphold any sort of social status anymore, and her twin was in a different country- she didn't need to set an example for anyone. Smoking was wrong, but wrong was freedom.

"It's all in moderation, stop exaggerating." Harm rolled her eyes, trying her best not to lose control over her temper. She wasn't angry as such, but there was a danger that she could end up biting at Ninette for treading on dangerous ground. "It's like chocolate. You eat it, I don't tell you that you're heading towards a lane of life-long obesity." The Prideux raised her eyebrows at the fellow student.

Harmonie snorted at the other girl's response and nudged her in the side softly. "Don't flatter yourself, Ninette. Your head will grow far too big for that pretty little neck of yours to support."

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Ninette just raised an eyebrow at the girl, her gaze blank but her mind was turning thoughtful. The slight squint to the green orbs could almost be called suspicious as she looked the girl over. "Whatever you say to help you sleep at night."

She pushed her suspicions aside. If she should be worried about something it wouldn't really matter anyway, because Ninette Fontaine didn't worry. Oh sure, she'd tell you if you were being a complete idiot, but beyond that she didn't get involved in other people's lives. She told herself she didn't care and for the most part it worked very well for her. Harmonie didn't seem to be in any trouble, Ninette had already stated her disgusts for this habit - sorry, stress reliever - that had developed, now there was simply nothing more for her to do but move on with their conversation and their life.

Ninette just shook her head and snorted, "Do you really think I'd do that to myself? We all know this body and biting wit is all that I have. Not sure if even I can carry on this fabulousness with only biting wit."

"Ah, see - you know I'm pretty. You've probably been dreaming about this neck since the day we met, haven't you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm