Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

once I found a stowaway,

Anais Emerson
    Anais Emerson
    First Year
    First Year

once I found a stowaway, Empty once I found a stowaway,

Post by Anais Emerson Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:40 am

once I found a stowaway, Tumblr_m8ex0oWsO41r6hxuw
    Over all, Anais is a semi-nice girl, even if she has a developing cunning mind and a quick tongue. She had a low tolerance of people who can't keep a conversation and will rudely leave if so. The girl hardly likes to start a conversation but likes to keep intelligent ones. She enjoys reading history books, especially ancient ones, and doesn't really bother reading modern ones unless it is required by her professors. Anais can be quite rude if annoyed and isn't afraid to speak her mind.

once I found a stowaway, Tumblr_inline_mfx24nLVh41raey7r
    Lil's... well Lil. She's been here long enough, do I really have to explain how she is? -sigh- Well, if I must.
    Lila Cosgrove is a badass.
    ...fine, If I must.

Lil's a natural flirt and has basically been raised by the brotherhood and considering she's the only female, she's pretty much a tough cookie. She spent a lot of time in between Russia and Sweden, even if her home country is England. She's nice, a little reserved considering she can't really talk about her job before Hogwarts and will often twist her stories so they can be relevant to people who don't know about it. She currently is the DADA professor at Hogwarts and even there, she's not really social with the professors. I guess you could say Mav's her best friend, although she'd never admit it out loud. Anyways, you should thread with Lil cause she's awesome. I think that's a good enough reason.

She's also single... but don't tell Loz I said that.
    Faith Forendis
    Faith Forendis
    Second Year
    Second Year

once I found a stowaway, Empty Re: once I found a stowaway,

Post by Faith Forendis Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 am

Anais and Xaria should thread

And

Lila and Nadia?
    Anais Emerson
    Anais Emerson
    First Year