Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N

Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N Empty Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N

Post by Vera Parker Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm

The woman had entered the entirely too sappy shop for nostalgic purposes. Now years older than her younger self - and quite a few months more pregnant than she'd ever been in this story (Or ever, though the dark thoughts that accompanied such a statement were being ignored for the moment) - the garish decorations and adoring couples seemed...

Well as awful as they had at the time she was a student. In fact, Vera had only come into this story for one things, and one thing only - and that would be the rather obnoxious public display of affection that a couple in the far corner of the repetitively unpopulated (It was summer after all) tea shop were doing.

Raising an eyebrow she unashamedly watched the pair with a critical brow. She was not judging by any means, after all they were stealing her trick, she was merely just struggling to come to a very important conclusion.

"I definitely did it better."
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N Empty Re: Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 pm

"Did what better?" Lil intruded as she sat in front of the vaugely familiar girl in the horrible shop. Lila would have never opted to such a place, she found it horrible, but the drinks here... the drinks were always really good.

In a way, she could say it was a guilty pleasure, but it was one she would hide from other people. Merlin forbid anyone to find out about it.

"Oi, do I know you? You look familiar," the brunette said, "did you go to Hogwarts or something?"
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N Empty Re: Nostalgia and Other Things that Start with N

Post by Vera Parker Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 am

Vera had the talent of not caring about familiarity at all. Strangers were no problem for her - even if this habit of hers was setting certain other people on edge of late - and at the woman who sat across from her, she simply answered the question without wondering why she was sitting with him. Cocking her head towards the pair across the room she smirked.

"That." She stated, grinning, "They are amateurs really. A little too showy, and she's obviously a little two needy. If she wants any control there, she needs to give a little less."

She cocked her head to the side and smirked,

"Then again, maybe I was just a too much of a tease in school." Bringing her gaze back to the stranger, Vera attempted to place her as well, but she could not say that she looked familiar in anyway. Though she felt like the girl might have been younger than her.

"I sure did. Vera Parker, school flirt, tease and some more extreme words I don't feel like using, at your service. If I look familiar to you, I'm sure you used one of them in your life, and I'm sure it was probably accurate."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:19 pm