Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Her Only Friend

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Her Only Friend Empty Her Only Friend

Post by Kendera James Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 am

::Liddy's appearance::

The girl stood facing the lake, eyes closed to the breeze blowing across the water. Long, black curls draped over her shoulders, the color contrasting with the pale floral dress the girl wore. She had no shoes, though she held a small package between her hands.

She'll be here, Liddy insisted.

So, you have said, returned Kendera, doesn't mean I agree it's a good idea.

But you do agree. It's the best idea we have, Kendera. It's the only way out.

"And just why are we trusting Faye Hansoff?" Kendera murmured aloud. "She's nice enough. Doesn't mean she'll care enough to honor our request."

She's my friend! snapped Liddy.

Easy. Both of you, Noah intervened. Fourth is getting interested.

Fourth is always interested. Kendera has her well in hand. Blondie hasn't even had control since Ken returned.

Still... thought the male persona, then opined, "It's our best option."

"I just hope our trust is not mislaid," Kendera sighed, retreating as they turned. Liddy smiled broadly at the girl who was approaching.

It isn't, Liddy was convicted of this. She's our friend, Kendera - the only one we have.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Her Only Friend Empty Re: Her Only Friend

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:12 am

Faye had been pleasantly surprised to get the owl. It had been a long while since she had heard from her friend, and although she hadn't forgotten about her, there was Faye's own insecurities that briefly wondered if she had been forgotten. It was good to know that for once her insecurities had been proven wrong.

Walking softly across the grass, as was her nature, she wasn't surprised to see the girl turn around to greet her anyway. A warm and almost excited smile crossed the quiet girl's face. Faye had been feeling a little separated from her friends for a number of months now, it was causing an almost giddiness to have it otherwise.

"Hello Liddy," she said coming to a stop. "It's good to see you again."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 pm

::Liddy::

Liddy closed the distance between them, the package in one hand as she wrapped her arms tightly around the other girl. "Hello, Faye," she returned warmly. "Missed me?" It was an old game, a greeting she had once given ever time she saw one Charles Prentiss. This was different, though. Charles had forgotten her; furthermore, Liddy wasn't flirting.

"You look well," Liddy stated decisively as she pulled away from her friend. She reached out a hand to tuck a strand of hair behind Faye's ear. "I've missed you. I meant to see you sooner, but nothing worked out." She pouted at this.

Holding out the package, she offered it to Faye. "It's for you, but it's also sort of for me, as well," she said. She waited for the intricately carved box to be unwrapped. The box that would not open for several years. The box which in many ways held her very future.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Faye returned the embrace with a firm one of her own. A tiny grin crossing her face at the secure warm feeling of her friend's closeness, that answered the girl's question before it was even asked. Although only conversing for a short time, Faye had become attached to this girl. She had missed her, very much so. Her brain often wondered where she had disappeared to, what she did while Faye could not find her.

The mystery of their first meeting still hadn't quite disappeared from her brain.

"I did miss you." She returned the sentiment softly, before grinning ever so slightly at the girl's pout. The expressions that she showed were endearing to the young girl, and the way she took control of whatever situation she was in. These were things that Faye never found herself able to do. "Thank you, I feel well." And other than the frustrations over Roman's engagement she had been feeling well. She hadn't felt sick for months, something that she didn't reflect on enough. Freedom from illness was a relief, an experience that she had never expected to feel that she often didn't have the words to express how she felt towards it.

Life, and health were things she valued, more precious than almost anything that she could think of. If she didn't have that, than she wouldn't be free to have anything else.

Tiling her head curiously, she took the object that was offered to her, appraising its shape for a moment, attempting to figure out its purpose before she unwrapped it, hesitating for a moment with the paper before stuffing it into one of her pockets. Once completely unwrapped, she took in the object with the silent appreciation of the work it would take to make such a box.

But she still didn't quite understand its purpose.

"Its gorgeous," she said in a soft voice, looking at it for a moment longer before looking up at Liddy, "But what's it for?"

The words that Liddy had presented it with, left Faye with the distinct feeling that there was a greater purpose to it than just a gift.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

::Liddy::

Liddy's smile broadened as Faye touched the box with her bare hand. The first one to touch the box after the spells were set upon it would be the only one who could open it once it was unlocked. It had been her idea, despite Kendera's skepticism at it's practicality. At least Noah hadn't been skeptical about the matter. He liked Faye, even if he'd never spoken to her personally. Not that Kendera disliked the girl; she was too busy expecting her classmate to despise her. It was what a logical person would do, after all.

"It's a surprise," Liddy answered. "See, it will unlock later, in the future, and when it does the engravings will glow. Then, you'll be able to open it."

She stepped closer to her friend, dark eyes solemnly holding the other girl's gaze. "You musn't lose it, Faye," she said gravely. "And you must remember your promise. You can't forget me. When you don't see me, you must always ask yourself, 'Where has Liddy gone?'

"It's very important," Liddy insisted urgently. "You can't forget to ask. 'Where has Liddy gone?' You have to remember - you promised. Understand?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:21 pm