Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

girl put your records on.

Lucelia Valentine
    Lucelia Valentine
    Muggle
    Muggle

girl put your records on. Empty girl put your records on.

Post by Lucelia Valentine Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Now that she'd managed to land that part in the play, Lucy needed somewhere to be. It was something she could have done with thinking of earlier, to be fair, maybe before she left Paris. It would have been something rather intelligent to do.

But Lucelia didn't necessarily do intelligent, so it was fine. It was absolutely fine...

Except it wasn't.

Heels in her right hand, and her knees bent up slightly as she basked in the sun, Lucy sighed. It wasn't like her to be this down about something. She had landed a part in a freaking MUSICAL for heavens sake.

But she'd left her family home, too.

Poor, relentlessly teased and prodded Perri. She was who Lucy was saddest about leaving. She'd be here a while, probably a few months. She didn't want to leave the 9 year old alone for that long.

Lying back on the grass, she started to hum a little tune to herself, and closed her eyes.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

girl put your records on. Empty Re: girl put your records on.

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 pm

It had been a while, almost years if Elizabeth was correct, since she had been in her old muggle area. Ever since she had moved out of her parent's home and began to live on her own, she hadn't even thought of coming back. It was Jack that had convinced her to come, he told her he wanted to see the place again, and that it might be good for her.

Elizabeth hadn't really wanted to come, but she had always loved her brother and so she listened to him. Despite her lack of wanting to be here, she couldn't help but admire the meadow, and all it's beauty.

The grass seemed to always be greener than the last she saw it, and even though it was nearing the end of summer, there were still flowers that bloomed.

Smiling at her surroundings, she reached down and pulled off her sandals and began to walk around in her bare feet.

As she walked she took in everything about her surroundings, even the young girl who was humming to herself, something that Elizabeth remembered that she had done when she was a child.

Walking over to the young girl with blonde hair, she sat down a little over a foot away and fanned out her white summer dress around her, placing her sandals on the ground next to her feet.

"What song is that?" Elizabeth asked gently, hoping not to scare the girl. Living with wizards and witches for so long, she had forgotten a lot of the old, and very good muggle songs that she used to listen to, and wondered if maybe she knew it.
    Lucelia Valentine
    Lucelia Valentine
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lucelia Valentine Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Opening her eyes slowly and giggling, Lucelia flattened her legs out. She hadn't expected much company, to be fair, but still, it was nice that people didn't avoid her as much as they could.

"Secret Valentine," she said with a light smile. It was from an album her parents had forced her to listen to from around about age seven. Still, it was a good album, and a pretty good song too. "The bands, they're English, I think." Her English was okay, but not perfect, so the few minor speech errors were bound to be there... Maybe.

"My name's Lucelia," she said chirpily, holding a hand out. "I'm not from here, actually. France."
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Elizabeth Foster Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 pm

"Hmm...Not sure I know it." Elizabeth replied, smiling over at the girl. "Well, English or not, I fear I don't know the song, nor the band." she replied laughing lightly.

The girl didn't seem frightened of her, despite the fact that she had just appeared out of nowhere, and sat down beside her. "It's nice to meet you, Lucelia. I'm Elizabeth." she said reaching out her hand, and shaking Lucelia's in return.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you?" Lizzie said, truly hoping she had not bothered the girl. Way to go Lizzie, joining someone without asking. Can't you do anything right? Jack muttered to her.

Ignoring him, she gently pulled her hand away and leaned back on her elbows, taking in the sun's heat and enjoying the weather.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:49 am