Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's Nice to Meet You

Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

It's Nice to Meet You - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Nice to Meet You

Post by Rozzie Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Eleazar was no therapist, but he could listen and give his own advice from being in a same situation. He is a good listener, well he had to be because of his position, his job. He is also a fantatsic speaker and get through any discussions and debates.

He felt like the light switch had been turned on in his head for a first in a very long time. He blinked a couple of times, his dark brown, almost black eyes looking at the woman near him.

"No need to thank me Mizz Elizabeth," Me murmered, tilting his head. "Your a very inzpiring perzon, you have been through alot, I can tell." He said with a full on smile, kissing her hand again.
    Elizabeth Foster
    Elizabeth Foster
    Adult
    Adult

It's Nice to Meet You - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Nice to Meet You

Post by Elizabeth Foster Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Elizabeth's stomach was full of butterflies, she found she was rather...attracted to Eleazar, even after meeting him just barely an hour or so ago. Not only did she like him, she was comfortable around him, which was rare for her.

"Well thank you anyways." she said with a small smile. She wasn't sure what to say then. She just felt happy, and appreciative of Eleazar's words. They comforted her, made her feel good about herself.

"Well, I-I...thank you." she stuttered, and then blushed again, remembering him mention her stutter earlier.

"If I am to be honest, I think you're pretty inspiring as well. Even after your mother passed you still continued to do what you loved and you didn't give up." she told him with a smile, looking into his eyes. "I think you're a wonderful man, Eleazar. Deputy Minister or not." she added with a light laugh.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 pm