Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not so much as strangers

Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Not so much as strangers - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so much as strangers

Post by Demetri Lancer Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." he said with a subconscious nod. Few friends though he had, they were still the only reason he found he could get through the days, and the reason he looked forward to school so much, but time went by far too slow. "Time just doesn't go by fast enough when you're looking forward to something."

Demetri smiled, still slightly embarassed, but he just laughed along and lightly shoved her back. "Thanks." he said glancing in Quinn's direction. "And I'm lucky to have her too. Just like Tobias is lucky to have you." he said with an honest smile.

Though he hadn't known his cousin for too long, he knew that he deserved a wonderful girl like Quinn to be by his side, and he was happy that they were together. Nothing made the young half vampire happier than to see his new family happy.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Quinn nodded when he stopped talking. "No, time really doesn't go by as fast as it does when you're not waiting for something but I guess that's why it's called life for a reason. Things in this life either go by fast or go by slow. Never both, although it would be good for it to go the way we want it to" Quinn said to him.

Quinn thought it was adorable that he was embarrassed while talking about this. He lightly shoved her back and she giggled. "No problem" she honestly replied. The next thing he said made her heart start fluttering and a smile to come on her face. "She is lucky to have you and thanks, him and I are lucky to have each other" Quinn replied and sent him a smile back.

Quinn could tell that Demetri had a good and caring heart just like Tobias did. Roxanna was lucky to have Demetri as her boyfriend just like Quinn was lucky to have Tobias as hers.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Demetri nodded, agreeing with her. He didn't have much to say, but he hoped she knew that he was listening. "Well life is very indecisive..." he muttered nodding his head again.

He could feel Quinn's emotions running wildly through her as they spoke of Tobias, and it made him smile. He was glad that she really did love him, he couldn't have asked for a better woman to love his cousin.

Demetri stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small pocket watch and looked at the time. He had wanted to go out and do some shopping that afternoon for school stuff, and it was almost one o'clock. "Hey, I have some things I need to get for school this afternoon, do you mind if I take off?" he asked politely.

He didn't want her to think that he was one of those guys that just took off when he felt like it. He felt it was the right thing to do, to ask, so that she knew why he was leaving.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Quinn nodded to his response. "Yeah, I suppose it is" Quinn agreed with him. There really wasn't much to say to that and she understood that he was left with really no response.

Quinn could tell by his expression that he approved on how she spoke about his cousin and every word she said was the truth. She loved Tobias deeply and nothing and no one could change the way she felt about the half vampire she was currently dating.

Quinn was taken out of her thoughts by Demetri and she saw that he was looking at the time. "Yeah, I completely understand, everyone needs to be prepared for school, it is coming faster than everyone hoped for" Quinn reassured him that it was completely fine if he left to go get the rest of his things.

"It was nice talking to you though Demetri, I'm glad Tobias has a cousin who understands him since the two of you are going through something similar. Also if you ever need advice on something you can ask me, I'm here for you" Quinn gave him a friendly smile.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Demetri gave Quinn a smile, one of his genuinely happy and polite ones. The ones he rarely used. "It was nice to talk to you too. It's always nice to get to know the people close to the ones you care about. So, it was nice to have a chat." he said nodding his head.

"Thank you, I will remember that." he said smiling still, as he held out his hand as he did when he usually left a conversation. "I will see you soon." he grinned before turning away and leaving after they shook hands.

He took the long way to the stores, but the whole time he smiled. He was grateful for Quinn being who she was and for being in Tobias's life. He deserved a girl like her, and he was happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:07 pm