Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

James's Journal

James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

James's Journal  Empty James's Journal

Post by James Nickelson Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 am

I don't know what to do. My father has gone absolutely insane. He hates me, he hates Casey. For the first time in my life, he hit me, right across the face. The bruise is still there too. God, I'm so confused.

First, I start to wonder if Casey is the one I want to be with forever. At her house, she told me she loved me and I couldn't say it back, at least not with certainty. I had said it before, and meant it, but something...something wasn't right this time.

It seems to me that, as amazing as Casey is, she isn't for me, so I have to do it, the one thing I had never planned on doing. I have to break up with her. However, the fact that I may not love her anymore, isn't the only reason I have to break it off.

My father, doesn't approve of her. He told me flat out that he didn't like her because of the house she was in, but mainly because she didn't come from a good family. What's worse is that he threatened her, threatened to hurt her, though I know he doesn't have the balls to do it.

Besides, if he did hurt her, I will kill him. No matter how long it takes. Sure, I may not be in love with her anymore, but that doesn't mean that she's suddenly worthless.

God, I don't think I've ever been this angry and confused before...the only thing I do know I have to do, is to end things with Casey.

Until next time,

James
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

James's Journal  Empty Re: James's Journal

Post by James Nickelson Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 am

I did it. I broke up with her. It had to have been the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I did it. I had to. Not only for the sake of my father, but for me. There was a part of me that just didn't seem to love her anymore...at least not in the girlfriend boyfriend way. Though it broke my heart, and hers too, I feel good about it in a sense.

For the longest time it seemed like we were meant for each other, and I felt it too. I could feel the love that seemed to flow between us, but then...then something went wrong, but I still don't know what. My feelings changed. Saying
    "I Love You"just didn't feel right anymore.

God, I felt terrible especially after the things she said, but then after a few days, I didn't feel so bad, it was like...like I had healed in a way. Though I still miss her, and wonder where she is, I feel...I feel like the hole that had been left by her when she left, I feel like that hole is slowly repairing itself.

I have nothing more to say, nothing more to share, so until next time,

James

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:49 pm