Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Demetri's Journal

Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Demetri's Journal Empty Demetri's Journal

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:37 am

Well, I never thought I would write in this. It was a gift from my mother on my second birthday before she died. My father told me when I was about ten or so, that she wanted me to write in it, to remember the good and the bad things that happened in my life.

At the time I thought it was stupid, so I never wrote in it, but now...now things have changed. Partly for the best, because there are some good things that have happened and then there are bad things that have happened, but more in the past.

First I should start off with the bad, bad news is always best to be hear first, or written in this case. Nothing bad has happened recently, so I guess I'll start with things in the past. My dad left me when I was eleven, and only now, four years later has he decided to show his face.

When he left, I was left on my own to fend for myself. Until I discovered I had family. My cousin, Tobias Count, came to me explaining everything, well what he knew of the situation. He took me to his father, my Uncle, Vladislaus who kindly took me in, and told me everything. For once in the longest time, I feel at home.

They are kind and comforting and just wonderful to be around.

Now, another great thing that happened, was that I met this wonderful girl. Roxanna Lyric. There are hardly any words to describe how wonderful she is. I have to admit she's a bit of a tease. Always trying to get me to take some of her blood, but I'm not doing that to her, I have no idea whether I would be able to stop.

Aside from that, she's beautiful, kind, fun and caring and I could go on, but this journal would be full.

So far, everything seems to be working out fine with my new life. I couldn't be happier...except for the fact that my dad has returned, but I've got nothing on that right now.

So until later...

Demetri

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:12 am