Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A little lost

Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A little lost Empty A little lost

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Brooke ended up in a maze. 'How did that happen?' Brooke thought. She got a little annoyed that, that happened. It was odd for her to be like that. She was always so nice and sweet. Brooke tried to find her way out but nothing yet. She didn't want to spend the night in the maze, her family would get worried and demand her tell them where she had been all night. There was a noise and Brooke followed it to a young girl.

"Hi" Brooke greeted.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

A little lost Empty Re: A little lost

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Scarlett couldn't remember how she got to where she was. She was lost too, which didn't help her at all. Frowning, she began to walk in random directions, turning left and then right and then left again before finally giving up. "Maybe, if I stand here, someone will find me." she said aloud, looking up at the sky.

As if someone had heard her speaking, a girl appeared around the corner of the hedge. Scarlett was a little startled at first, but then smiled a little as the girl approached her. "Hi." she said in return to her greeting.

"Are you lost too?" she asked. She hoped that she wasn't the only one who couldn't find her way around.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Brooke could tell by the girl's voice that she was relieved so it mean't she was lost as well. Brooke was a little ashamed that she had lost her way but got over it. "Yeah, a little" Brooke nodded to the girl. "I'm guessing you're lost as well" Brooke sighed. This was going to be a long day. If Brooke and the girl didn't find their way out of the maze, who knew what was going to happen.

"I'm Brookelyn but call me Brooke" she introduced.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Scarlett let out a soft sigh of relief that she wasn't the only one. "Yeah, I am. I don't even remember how I got here, which is a pretty big problem." she said raising her eyebrows as she laughed nervously. It was rare for Scarlett to be nervous, she was always so upbeat and confident, but maybe because she was lost, that was what made her so confused.

"Hi, Brooke." she said politely, shaking her hand. "I'm Scarlett." she said introducing herself.

As she released her hand, Scarlett began to look at her surroundings, wondering which way was best. "Er...which way do you think we should start?" she asked.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Brooke knew how the younger girl felt. Brooke didn't know how she got to into the maze either but she did and now she was lost but thank god for letting there be another person here. "Yeah I know what you mean, happened to me as well" Brooke felt a little ashamed but didn't let it show. She was a happy person and she wasn't going to let one little tiny negative thing stop that.

Brooke shook her hand back. "It's nice to meet you Scarlett" she smiled.

Brooke looked around when Scarlett asked her which way should they start. "Hm, I would say lets start straight but you came from there so lets go down that path" Brooke pointed to the left of her but to the right of Scarlett. Brooke started to walk with Scarlett following.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:44 am

"Nice to meet you too." Scarlett said, a small smile on her face. She followed Brooke then, as she led her to the right. The young thirteen year old, hoped that this girl could help her find their way out. A maze wasn't the best place to get lost in, and if you did, it could take you ages to find your way out.

Walking up beside Brooke, she scanned their surroundings, looking for a sign of anything that could help them. "So, what school do you go to? I don't think I recognize you from Hogwarts. Do you go to Durmstrang? Or Beauxbatons?" Scarlett asked, curiously and in hope of starting a conversation.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 am

Little did Brooke know that neither of them had any idea on how to get out of the maze. Brooke wasn't good with directions but she would try her best to get the two out of the maze. She was determined.

Brooke was keeping her eyes open for any sign of a person or something that she remembered seeing while not paying attention and walking into the maze. "No I don't go to Hogwarts, I go to Beauxbatons" Brooke answered.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 pm

"Oh! Neat!" Scarlett replied as she tagged along behind Brooke. She had never met anyone who went to a different school, so for her it was pretty cool. "I've never met anyone from Beauxbatons." she said, voicing her thoughts.

As they continued walking, they took a turn down a corner on their left and continued on still trying to find a way out. 'Maybe,' Scarlett began to wonder. 'We'll find someone else who can get us out of here.'

Though that seemed unlikely as they walked on and on for another long while. "I wonder if there are others who could help us." she said out loud. "So how has your summer been? Aside from getting lost here." she asked then, trying to break the silence.
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Brookelyn Scorggins
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Brookelyn Scorggins Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm

"Yeah" Brooke nodded. Scarlett followed behind her and the two continued to walk to try and find their way out of the maze. Brooke spoke when Scarlett was done talking. "Same with me, I only met people in my school because usually I don't travel" Brooke explained.

Brooke was hoping that the two young girls would find their way out of there. Maybe if they were lucky someone would come into the maze but than again, it would be better on Brooke to try and find the exit for her and the younger girl.

Brooke couldn't contain the giggle that escaped her mouth. "Maybe, but we can find our way out of here. Girls like us our capable of pretty much anything" Brooke exclaimed. Brooke nodded and grinned. "My summer has been good so far, I've been enjoying it but I can't wait to go back to school. So how was your summer?" Brooke asked.
    Scarlett Moore
    Scarlett Moore
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Scarlett Moore Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 am

Scarlett nodded as she listened to Brooke, and followed her around the maze. It was a big maze, that was for certain and one that was not easily escapable. She knew she and Brooke would get out somehow, no matter how long it took, but if they didn't, she shuddered to think of the possibilities.

"My summer's been great actually. I miss school of course, but I like it here, being able to do basically whatever I want." she replied beginning to skip a little. She found she thought better when she skipped, or when she wrote.

As she skipped, she began to hum a song she had heard from one of her muggle born friends. It was quite catchy and the last she had heard it, she fell in love with it and the band.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:37 pm