Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+9
Clarisse Valliere
Laedin Crouch
Georgie Vane
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Anna Tshering
Train Reid
Sel
Tobias Forsyte
Ezekiel Wolfe
13 posters

Lesson 1 Second Years

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:25 am

Taryn sat idly, seated properly in her dark mahogany chair. Today was the first day of lessons and a part of her wondered if she was really cut out for the job. She was, she reminded herself, otherwise the headmaster wouldn't have accepted her. This job was good, as much for her as it was for her students. She was a splendid potions master, it was just her instruction technique she wasn't so positive about. To say her lessons would be unorthodox would be a bit of an understatement.

She sighed, shuffling some half written ingredient lists that littered her desk.

Mozart slithered up her desk and coiled up on top of the papers. "Mo, I wont stand for that. Move your but." She said picking the large python up and setting him down on another table. "You are going to behave yourself during class, you hear?" She continued picking up the left over vials of random ingredients. "Dont you go scaring my students. I'll keep you in a cage if you make a fool of yourself."

She sat back down, wondering if she would be able to step out on the balcony and smoke real quick. She had a few minutes before students would be arriving anyways. She grabbed her pack of camels and stepped out onto the ledge; smiling at the view. She lit up the cigarette and took a drag.

She had high hopes for her classes. High hopes for everything.

Last edited by Taryn Dosha on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:43 am

Seth saw what time it was and made his way to Potions class. When he got there he could see the class was still empty. He decided to take a seat near the front. "Hello Professor Dosha?" and spying the big snake said "WOAH that thing is big." He took his seat keeping watchful eye on the big snake.

Last edited by Seth Forsyte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 am

Tobi arrived at Potions call early he could tell since the only people there were his brother and the Professor. He decided that after the incident earlier that day that he didn't want to sit near his brother so he sat near the back as far as he could. "Hello Professor Dosha." he said as he took his seat and sat his materials down.

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 am

Alexis was early. Or she hoped she was. She was very excited about potions class.
    Upon entering the room she saw two students at the opposite end and the professors pet snake, a huge and beautiful python. 'Hello professor' she called, and took a seat near the middle row.
    She wanted to pet the snake, the professor won't mind, she hoped. 'Hello beautiful serpent, may I pet you a little? I'm Alexis, paying my respect to the royalty of its kind.' She hissed, careful not to be heard. She stroked his nake, he hissed in contentment.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 am

Iris entered the classroom and began looking for familiar faces. She saw Alexis, her friend which she met at the lake and chatted with at the train. She waved at her, hoping to notice and walked for a chair. She found one and settled her things. "Good day Professor Dosha." She bowed while taking a seat. She was shocked by Alexis patting a beautiful and massive python. First time she has seen one this close. She let out a gasp with her eyes wide. She felt somewhat scared and still amused.

Last edited by Iris Frances on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 am

Alexis waved at Iris to sit next to her.
    'Mozart, its not your real name is it? Does the Professor speak your tongue? Are you from Africa?' She murmured at the snake quietly.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:07 am

Iris followed Alexis and sat next to her. She walked slowly with her eyes still wide. She began to talk and stiffly pointed at the snake. "How?" Stuttering was all she could do.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 am

Zayden was quite energized to go to class. In fact, she woke up ahead of time. It was very unlike her though, she was always a minute too late. Anyways, she bolted into the classroom and took a seat near the corner for she haven't met anyone yet. They were all transferees.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 am

Anna walked into the classroom, feeling nothing short of excited. Seeing no one she recognized there, she sat at the back of the room, next to a Gryffindor girl with long hair.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:40 am

Taryn quickly put her cigarette out and walked back into her classroom.

"Welcome to Potions, second years. I suggest that any of you whom are not in the right class should wonder off now and go find your appropriate lesson." She said directing her smile towards the student who'd arrived first.

Taryn smiled at Alexis, her apprentice, and walked over to where the snake had decided it wanted to spend class. "Mozart, don't make me cage you." She said shooing the snake off.

"Once everyone arrives I will go through some simple class rules with you." She stated as she turned to write something on the board behind her desk.

Potions, Level 2.
    Taryn Dosha

"I understand your other teachers will have you call them by their last names, or just 'professor'. If you absolutely must call me anything other than professor, call me by my first name."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 am

Alessa entered the room smugly. "Heya Taryn! I'm not late, I hope?" she asked, and they eyed on the huge gorgeous snake lying beside her. "Good Merlin! I've always wanted one of these!" she said, cautiously walking towards the snake. She saw something written on the board, and figured that maybe the class will start soon. She looked around and saw her friends Alexis and Iris. "Hey guys!" she said, sitting right next to both of them.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 am

Alexis grinned, then mouthed to Iris. 'Later'.
    She smiled back at Taryn, then leaned in and placed her head beside Mozart, 'I'll see you later Mozart. It wouldn't do for you to be caged now, would it?'
    she waved to Alessa as she sat next to her.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 am

Iris just nodded and smiled, hoping her breathing would be back to normal now. She focused on the lecture of Professor Taryn and waved to Alessa by her side. This will be a fun year. She thought.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Georgie walked into class nervous in case she didn't know anyone. Luckily she saw Tobi, and sat next to him. She saw the snake and jumped in shock. She really didn't like anything like that.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Taryn clapped her hands together. "You all will have a chance to get to know Mozart. He'll be here in every class, now instructions must start." She said walking around the classroom. "You will be paired up, your partner will stay your partner your whole year. Your grade revolves around not only your work, but your ability to work with others. Being the first one done with a potion will earn you and your partner 5 house points. You wont be assigned much out of class homework, but if I find your potions to be substandard you will be asked to stay after class, with your partners, and make the potion up to par. I will not tolerate slackers or free loaders." She said smiling at the students.

"Now for your partners. Lets see." She whispered as she grabbed the student list off her desk. "Romano you are with Parker. Hope with Valliere. Ms. Lavigne and Ms. Blake. Crouch with Frances. And Vane with Foresyte." She looked around noticing a few students had yet to arrive. "Go on, sit with your partner. Now since today is the first day..... You wont be marked down for a tardy partner. After today how ever. You will be marked down if your partner is late."
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Laedin knocked on the door to the Potions classroom, mentally berating himself. He had to go and be late to Potions, didn't he.. Of course, he was just that stupid that he would do something like it. He kept his head down and exhaled heavily, waiting for the door to open.

Slapping himself on the forehead, he growled to himself, still berating himself.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Taryn smiled at the late boy. "Mr. Crouch, how nice of you to finally join us. Please take a seat next to your partner Ms. Frances." She said her voice hinting at only slight irritation.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Laedin managed to twist his mouth into a small smile before quickly walking to his partner. "Sorry for being late, Professor." He said quietly, wincing slightly. This was exactly what he didn't want to happen.

'Merde..' He thought to himself, sighing inaudibly.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Anna had only just realized her name hadn't been mentioned, so she decided to keep quiet and see who else comes into the class late. She then sat idly at her seat, humming Muggle songs to herself.

Lesson 1 Second Years Empty Lesson 1 Second Years

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 am

Alexis sighed, 'Where are you Clarisse?' she thought desperately.
    She gave a small smile to Iris, who was partnered with the boy in Three Broomsticks, and moved to the workstation beside her.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 am

Zayden smiled upon hearing Alessa's name. She has heard such great things about her since she was still 1st year. Zayden looked around, hoping to find her partner but sadly she didn't.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:01 am

Who the hell is he? Iris thought about his partner. And what house? Hope he'll be good.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 am

Alessa excitedly stood up and went towards Zayden, who seems to be looking for her as well. She cleared her throat and waved. "Hello," she said with a smile, "I don't think we've officially met, though I've heard of your name before, I reckon."

She sat next to her and waited for further instructions.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:11 am

Laedin looked over to Iris, his partner, and sighed. "Laedin Crouch, Ravenclaw. Your new partner, it seems." He said, smiling at her slightly. This was going to be a great year.' He thought sarcastically.
    Clarisse Valliere
    Clarisse Valliere
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Clarisse Valliere Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 am

Clarisse skidded across the floor, looking very hassled.
    "Merlin's--- G-Good morning, Professor Dosha! I'm really sorry about my lateness!"
    She hastily bowed at the teacher in surprise. Her heart was beating so fast from running down the halls, trying to get to class on time.

Everybody was staring at her in utter shock, and she found this very uncomfortable.

"Professor Dosha, I'm really, really sorry..." she said in a lower voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am